Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? (56471 Views)

How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User / Causes Of Mouth Odour And How To Naturally Get Rid Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hi everyone,

There is this lady I want to marry. We've done introduction and about doing our Trad wedding. But my problem is that she has a vaginal odour. Is not as if she is dirty o, but i don't know the cause of that odour despite her neatness.

Please, does anyone know the cause and remedy of vaginal Odour. Thanks

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by dingbang(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
Me sef I don't know d normal smell a vagina exudes... Benita27 how does ur own smell like?

174 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Ribajae(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
Omo dis one don pas me.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
dingbang:
Me sef I don't know d normal smell a vagina exudes... Benita.27 how does ur own smell like?
Like "sure body spray". grin

267 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by dingbang(m): 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
Like "sure body spray". grin
ok so u can use it to rub on ur armpits right? grin

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
dingbang:
ok so u can use it to rub on ur armpits right? grin
All join. grin

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2017

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Julietcutie(f): 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
op it could be she has a yeast infection... let her go to a clinic or do a vagina test in a lab... a vagina is not suppose to smell it cleanses itself

190 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by dingbang(m): 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
All join. grin
can I perceive it?

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by dingbang(m): 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Julietcutie:
op it could be she has a yeast infection... let her go to a clinic or do a vagina test in a lab... a vagina is not suppose to smell it cleanses itself
hmmm, how can one deduce a smell caused by yeast infection from an ordinary one

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone, there is this lady I want to marry. We've done introduction and about doing our Trad wedding. But my problem is that she has a vaginal odour. Is not as if she is dirty o, but i don't know the cause of that odour despite her neatness. Please does anyone know the cause and remedy of vaginal Odour. Thanks
Telling her her pussy is smelling is a very big issue but you could do that with wisdom.

Invite her over, try making love with her and dip a finger into it, make her perceive it then tell her you would like her to see a gynaecologist cos you know the odour is offensive though you know she's very hygienic.

124 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by firstking01(m): 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Pukes outa thread

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Julietcutie:
Mercy after death. You don do introduction you come dey ask for solution

Manage am like that. At all at all na I'm bad pass.
After she born all the smell go correct imself
During straffing pretend say na budman perfume she use.
Some people dey wey no even see punna atall

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
dingbang:
can I perceive it?
You could do so from wherever you're right away.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by AfterEarth(f): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Don't tell her oh She go just faint ..
Just left for her to wash that place vewi vewi well. Buh how can you tell her
Infact just let her be!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2017

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Julietcutie(f): 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
dingbang:
hmmm, how can one deduce a smell caused by yeast infection from an ordinary one
I can't really explain that

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by dingbang(m): 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
You could do so from where ever you're right away.
ok nice... We have Skype video call or IMO, which do you prefer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
dingbang:
ok nice... We have Skype video call or IMO, which do you prefer.
None for now. grin

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by dingbang(m): 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Julietcutie:

I can't really explain that
ha. So how then can u notice if urs begins to smell

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by dingbang(m): 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
None for now. grin
are u so shy to spread ur legs?

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
dingbang:
are u so shy to spread ur legs?
Are my legs suppose to be an outlet for all dicks?. grin

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by dingbang(m): 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
Are my legs suppose to be an outlet for all dicks?. grin
my dick is singular

30 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
dingbang:
my dick is singular
I know that, but it doesn't accommodate dicks from random dudes. grin

Oya, no spoil me...e done do.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Julietcutie(f): 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
dingbang:
ha. So how then can u notice if urs begins to smell
when a person has an infection he /she would know... I know my body well and when I sense something wrong I would know

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by iykekelvins(m): 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
You didn't know since you started dating her?

You've done introduction. Now its time for trad marriage, you want to call it off..

My nigga, u need cane.

17 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by dingbang(m): 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
I know that, but it doesn't accommodate dicks from random dudes. grin

Oya, no spoil me...e done do.
u dat haff spoil finish.... Bad girl

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by dingbang(m): 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
Julietcutie:

when a person has an infection he /she would know... I know my body well and when I sense something wrong I would know
grin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
dingbang:
u dat haff spoil finish.... Bad girl
Alright. grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by AfterEarth(f): 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
OP .. Modify your topic:
It's Feel Bad Not Fell Bad ...
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by dingbang(m): 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
Alright. grin
I will catch u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
dingbang:
I will catch u
If you can.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) / Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) / Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.