Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Primary School Female Teacher Twerks In The Classroom (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Primary School Female Teacher Twerks In The Classroom (Photos) (5214 Views)

Female Teacher Faces Jail For Having Intercourse With Student, 17, Eight Times / Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) / Ghana's Computer Teacher Gets New Classroom ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primary School Female Teacher Twerks In The Classroom (Photos) by SiggyNG: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
Update from

A primary school female teacher has caused many tongues to wag as lot of reactions drop over a video she made of herself twerking while in the classroom, Siggy reports.

From the video posted on instagram by @, it was unclear if students were in the classroom when the move was made from the teacher or not.

A lot of people on social media have condemned her act as being immoral and perverse.

Unfortunately, youtube kept rejecting the video so I couldn't upload cry... But you can watch it on the website.

https:///primary-school-female-teacher-twerks-in-the-classroom-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primary School Female Teacher Twerks In The Classroom (Photos) by SiggyNG: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
grin grin
Re: Primary School Female Teacher Twerks In The Classroom (Photos) by ugwumichael(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
Looks like an empty classroom though. But that doesn't change the fact that she is seeking for cheap attention

5 Likes

Re: Primary School Female Teacher Twerks In The Classroom (Photos) by wisdomkid: 11:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
Abeg, so anyone can walk into a classroom deserted for the day and twerks... Automatically, they're the teacher?
Same way any Christian who does wrong automatically becomes a Pastor grin grin grin

I think bloggers have a special place currently built for them.

1 Like

Re: Primary School Female Teacher Twerks In The Classroom (Photos) by MVLOX(m): 4:06am On Nov 18, 2021
Na everything dem dey upload?
Re: Primary School Female Teacher Twerks In The Classroom (Photos) by Royaltytalks: 4:17am On Nov 18, 2021
Yesooo my dear... Madness is the order of the day
Smartizu99:
Everybody just dey craz for this Naija. Notice me na the new trend. Lass lass, this world don end. As for cashspinner or the website, the Site dey pay. But use your head know when to stop. Me don collect sharp sharp. Na d profit wey I make I dey put back… If you play the game well, your bank account go smile.
Re: Primary School Female Teacher Twerks In The Classroom (Photos) by Royaltytalks: 4:29am On Nov 18, 2021
thanks for sharing your views
badoo4real:
Useless teacher, abeg our Mama and Papa, make una dey checkmate all these teachers so that una go no watin dem dey teach una pikin. And see, no dey dull yourself, that site or cash spinner dey pay wella… Your mate’s dey make money, you dey look dem. You na otondo… Na people like you dey cry at the end. Na When men don clean the money finish you won join abi?
Re: Primary School Female Teacher Twerks In The Classroom (Photos) by Royaltytalks: 4:44am On Nov 18, 2021
You are welcome
audreyco55:
It seems this our generation is cursed, the owner of the school will see this teacher and call it normal. Perhaps most of these girls are possessed. So parents, be careful who you leave your kids with. In regards to the website or cash spinner, this is my second week on it, Cash Spinner network kept to its promise. My only regret is not joining earlier. It’s a nice platform, and I highly recommend it.
Re: Primary School Female Teacher Twerks In The Classroom (Photos) by Royaltytalks: 5:11am On Nov 18, 2021
you are welcome
comfortjeve5u:
What else does she get to offer apart from her body? Most of these teachers can be found in backyard private schools. As for cash spinner, If you are not yet a member, get started now! people are already making money from it. It’s paying, I joined last weekend. And I have benefited twice. It’s a nice platform. I pray it last long

Re: Primary School Female Teacher Twerks In The Classroom (Photos) by mosdii(m): 6:54am On Nov 18, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primary School Female Teacher Twerks In The Classroom (Photos) by Phcmayor(m): 7:38am On Nov 18, 2021
Her nyash don open
Re: Primary School Female Teacher Twerks In The Classroom (Photos) by Toluwanise247(m): 8:04am On Nov 18, 2021
She must be stupid for that, what are teaching the younger generation
Re: Primary School Female Teacher Twerks In The Classroom (Photos) by larrybabanla(m): 8:05am On Nov 18, 2021
Runs girl turn teacher
Re: Primary School Female Teacher Twerks In The Classroom (Photos) by Hintona(f): 8:45am On Nov 18, 2021
As far as they were no students in the class...
Re: Primary School Female Teacher Twerks In The Classroom (Photos) by Valuepaints20(m): 8:51am On Nov 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Primary School Female Teacher Twerks In The Classroom (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 9:57am On Nov 18, 2021
SiggyNG:
Update from

A primary school female teacher has caused many tongues to wag as lot of reactions drop over a video she made of herself twerking while in the classroom, Siggy reports.

From the video posted on instagram by @, it was unclear if students were in the classroom when the move was made from the teacher or not.

A lot of people on social media have condemned her act as being immoral and perverse.

Unfortunately, youtube kept rejecting the video so I couldn't upload cry... But you can watch it on the website.

https:///primary-school-female-teacher-twerks-in-the-classroom-video/
u no well o why u come dey blur the nyash na ? angry

1 Like

Re: Primary School Female Teacher Twerks In The Classroom (Photos) by Teripaul(m): 10:15am On Nov 18, 2021
Nawa o grin
Re: Primary School Female Teacher Twerks In The Classroom (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:15am On Nov 18, 2021
A woman is doing her daily exercise and yet people online spew hate. Tueh!
Re: Primary School Female Teacher Twerks In The Classroom (Photos) by Ikenna17(m): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2021
I don't blame her, everybody in Nigeria is jobless.

Meanwhile guys,the season finale of the Booze with the Bros podcast is live, we talked Dating in Nigeria and it was a banger. You can catch it on your favourite streaming platform in the link in my signature. Please share as you listen, thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Unn's Direct Entry Admission List Is Out / Agony Of 2.2 Bachelors Degree With Masters Degree / JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.