Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

A Car Or A Piece Of Land Which Should One Buy First - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Car Or A Piece Of Land Which Should One Buy First (642 Views)

Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's? / A Car Or A Land- Kindly Advice / Is A Piece Of A Man Better Than No Man At All ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Car Or A Piece Of Land Which Should One Buy First by Dboy55(m): 7:45am On Nov 18, 2021
Good morning guys, so I have been having some thoughts bothering me. I’m a 300 level student and I have been deliberating towards either buying a car or land .

This is the hardest decision I have ever face and I need you guys advice on this .

Note:I’m just 22 and this is why I need older people with more experience to advice me on this .
Re: A Car Or A Piece Of Land Which Should One Buy First by benuejosh: 7:50am On Nov 18, 2021
Buy land. Land will appreciate over time. A piece of land you buy for N100,000 will appreciate in ten years time to lets say N500,000. But you see a car, the moment you drive it, it depreciates and it is called second hand. A car you buy for N100,000 today won't be sold up to N100,000 in five years time.

So, buy land. Investment is key.
Investment in land (real estate). It pays more.
A car is a liability for now.
Dboy55:
Good morning guys, so I have been having some thoughts bothering me. I’m a 300 level student and I have been deliberating towards either buying a car or land .

This is the hardest decision I have ever face and I need you guys advice on this .

Note:I’m just 22 and this is why I need older people with more experience to advice me on this .

1 Like

Re: A Car Or A Piece Of Land Which Should One Buy First by dawnomike(m): 7:56am On Nov 18, 2021
Dboy55:

you need the land for now since a car will not contribute much to your endeavours.
Re: A Car Or A Piece Of Land Which Should One Buy First by CAPITALBEE: 8:13am On Nov 18, 2021
At this age, any investment you make should be based on log term consideration.

Get a land and not a car first... It has more economic value and importance to you now.

1 Like

Re: A Car Or A Piece Of Land Which Should One Buy First by Sonnobax15(m): 8:32am On Nov 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
If the car ain't for commercial use,I go prefer the land to the car.......Buy that land keep,for at least the period of let's say 5 years,that land go appreciate...By then if you wor sell am,na better money be that cool

3 Likes

Re: A Car Or A Piece Of Land Which Should One Buy First by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
Depends...
If you have plans to commercialize the car by taxing inter state, then buy a car, buh if na flexing dey your mind...buy land o grin

1 Like

Re: A Car Or A Piece Of Land Which Should One Buy First by capnies: 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
LAND FIRST

1 Like

Re: A Car Or A Piece Of Land Which Should One Buy First by Slimgold2019: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
Get a Long Term Investment.Buying land is good as well.For more enquiries:Call:Zero Eight Zero Three Three Eighty Four Zero Two Six Five.
Re: A Car Or A Piece Of Land Which Should One Buy First by Crossroad1(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Some people needs a car to run their business. If you are in this category, buy a car but if you don't need a car for business purposes now, buy a land

(1) (Reply)

Families How Una Dey Cope For This Economy / Slyvester Oromoniyi: Scan Showed Enlarged Liver But Parents stayed Home. Witness / Man, Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, 3-year-old Son Survives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.