Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,271 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo (8396 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Kelechi Iheanacho In Manchester / Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) / Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by aribisala0(m): 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2011
femmy and mama gee. na wa o
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by kingsrod: 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2011
Always My football Idol, Thanks Alot
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by mamagee3(f): 2:33am On Jun 09, 2011
aribisala0:

femmy and mama gee. na wa o
Why is my name being mentioned? undecided

Who in the world would call an African idol a disgrace? Of course people like Mr.Clown, I mean Cork.

Let's face it English or not, Igbo or not. . .Africans are very proud of him.
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by Roland17(m): 4:56am On Jun 09, 2011
i used to watch him play in Township School Owerri, opposite the Dan Anyiam stadium whenever he was in town in those days, that guy na magic. Papiloooo, mission accomplished.
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by matoyeh(m): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2011
I am just tired of Nigerians,  Anyway, i can never be surprised because theres nothing you can do to satisfy human being on earth,
aribisala0:

can anyone who loves kanu advise him to start taking lessons in fulani.
his poor knowledge of the language is an absolute disgrace
  undecided You are such a fool that doesn't know any good thing, but to criticize.

angry
tehigal:

"can Kanu spek english?  what a NATIONAL THIS GRACE!!!! "
Mr.Cork na by English? we are so proud of this guy coz he's made us (Nigerians) proud and he deserves a lot more!
Cheers.

I am surprised that you too can join fools,  anyway, all is well! thanks  shocked

atleast, what Kanu has achieved so far, non of your generation has achieved 30% of it.  grin
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by aribisala0(m): 7:40am On Jun 09, 2011
matoyeh:

I am just tired of Nigerians,  Anyway, i can never be surprised because theres nothing you can do to satisfy human being on earth,   undecided You are such a fool that doesn't know any good thing, but to criticize.

angry I am surprised that you too can join fools,  anyway, all is well! thanks  shocked

atleast, what Kanu has achieved so far, non of your generation has achieved 30% of it.  grin

why do you react like an illiterate read all my posts on the thread before charging in like a drunk bull.

firstly i was being SARCASTIC in responding to the person who commented that he does not speak english.but whatever the case what gives you the right to call me a fool. i did not agree with the poster and expressed myself a different way as is my right please respect others and respect yourselves
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by aribisala0(m): 7:42am On Jun 09, 2011
personally,

i remained alarmed that kanu cannot speak arabic what a shame
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by 9jarocks(m): 8:06am On Jun 09, 2011
nehw si eht hctam ?
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by gidson12(m): 8:45am On Jun 09, 2011
he is indeed a star
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by Egelife(m): 9:48am On Jun 09, 2011
Yeah Paplio u will alwayz remain in our heart, Nija will miss its humble player unlike many other people like Okocha cheesy
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by Cikks: 10:08am On Jun 09, 2011
Guys,
you do not have any choice. Kanu is a legend. A closer interaction with him showed me that this guy has Nigeria's welfare at heart.

For those who stay on the Island, there is a hotel of his called The Hardley apartments, Plot 46 Waziri Ibrahim, by Elsie Femi Pearse, off adeola odeku, Victoria Island Lagos.

There is a a friday club at the H-Bar in the same place. Just vist and you will be elated.

I will personally honour him in his on coming testimonial match coming up on the 11th of June 2011
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by aribisala0(m): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2011
is there a good reason why he cannot speak urhobo
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by slimghost(m): 11:51am On Jun 09, 2011
@aribisala
I love ur sense of humor jor! grin grin grin grin grin

But wait ooo! is there a good reason why he cant speak batua? grin grin
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by kayalla(f): 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2011
well done bro, i hope u will still remember us from iwuanyawu camp, Alaenyi st street, ndaa leti restaurant those days.
any God don make u 10/10
kudos smiley
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by Eagle75: 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2011
Thank you PAPILO. you really made of very proud as a nation, you are one of KINGS of soccer in the world. USA Atlanta 96 will always remain fresh in our memories. You went against all odds through a heart surgery, just for the love you have for the round leather game. A legend of our time, Vivas King Kanu!!!
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by phoenix33: 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2011
Fellow nairalander, pls dont mind dat fool, he sabi ENGLISH y we no con dey C am 4 CNN!
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by aribisala0(m): 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2011
but kanu for try learn ogoni naa?
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by Roland17(m): 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2011
many people accusing Nwankwo kanu of not speaking good english, speak worse, abeg try read their post, u would realize kanu is way better than many of them,
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by mamagee3(f): 11:29pm On Jun 09, 2011
^^True, you spoke well. . .most of them use the worst grammar ever known to man.
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by Cikks: 3:39am On Jun 10, 2011
Hey guys, English or not, come and give that guy his honour, he made us proud and contributed to our stand in FIFA ranking,

Let me ask you, Rooney sabi speak Ibo?

grin
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by aribisala0(m): 7:29am On Jun 10, 2011
that is my line. i already said that.
ole grin
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by aribisala0(m): 7:30am On Jun 10, 2011
no mind kanu. instead make him go learn efik e dey build hospital
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by namdo(m): 10:35am On Jun 10, 2011
a good ending to great career. congrats kanoe, no kanu. tongue cool
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by manneger(m): 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2011
But honestly speaking papilo english supose to hav improve, wit all d moni and every thin,let him nt THISgrace us during d interview jor, in igbo lang i believe jor. Papilo 1 day u wil make us proud, U celebrate u but try improve.
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by mithel(m): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2011
I swear the match is damn funny,wow lagos fans are crazy o.yakubu don suffer 4 deir hand today,dem just dey curse am anyhow,am sure if he tries a match like this,only lizards wud attend.lol.

The pace is so so slow,fashola na very likeable governor o.and he plays okay too.
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by MMM2(m): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2011
undecided
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by pereze: 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2011
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by Hardeyorlah(f): 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2011
he deserved a standing ovation,papillo i hail o
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by mallorca(m): 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2011
Good for him
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by mithel(m): 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2011
Just an update for those interested.

ALLSTARS SUPA EAGLES 2- KANU N FRIENDS 1.

Kanu and ike uche on the score sheet for supa eagles and Adebayor for kanu n friends.

Its second half and Kanu is now playing for Kanu and friends
Re: Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo by buzugee(m): 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2011
why do yall call him papillo like you guys are tight ? like he know yall ? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

English Premier League All Time Winners. / We Will Do Our Best In Russia, Mikel Promises Nigerians / NPFL: Warri Wolves Vs Giwa FC (3 - 0) On 18th march 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.