Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Need Info On Copying Links - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Info On Copying Links (812 Views)

Help Me! How Can I Stop This Website From Copying My Blog Post / BLOG & WEBSITE OWNERS: DROP 'UR LINKS HERE FOR REVIEW & TRAFFIC / Dynamically Copying The Content Of A Website And Displaying In Another. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Info On Copying Links by Jovie: 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2007
i'm an upcoming webmaster and I want to know if it is legal to put the link of another website in my site without asking them.
Re: Need Info On Copying Links by my2cents(m): 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2007
I personally don't see why not. In the end, you are driving traffic to their site for them and they aren't paying you a kobo grin

On the other hand, if they notice an increase in traffic from your site and for whatever reason, they would rather their URL not be that public, they might send you correspondence asking you to stop, failure of which may result in legal actions.

I hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Plz: I Want The Least Web-host Company In Nigeria: With Minimum Price / Buy And Sell Domains From Naija Without Creditcards / Ares Sofware Activation Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.