Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) (42627 Views)

Oilserv Partners INNOSON Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) Company.(photos) / Innoson At The Intra-african Trade Fair Going On In Egypt-photos / Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
Innoson Vehicles was ably represented at the second Intra-African Trade Fair (IATF2021) taking place in Durban which is being organized by the African Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank) in collaboration with the African Union (AU) and the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA).

Innoson Vehicles to the world<!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/1074235180/posts/10222667407528555/

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) by Baawaa(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
I don't know why FG is not patronizing Innoson,maybe because of their cover-up

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) by Ussycool: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
Innoson to the world. I will surely cruise innoson jeep in future.

We are developing shaa

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) by Baawaa(m): 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
SlayerForever:

Zombie has run to book space on Igbo issue again. Why Yoruba. Why?
My prayer for you is that the infirmity that killed your father will not kill you, ire ooo.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
Odogwu going automated and expanding while bitter minds struggling to eat ordinary food grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-yospwbI5Y

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) by kettykin: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
It seems IVM has arrived, expanding South wards , creating new frontiers and new markets , thank God for Nigerian factor that is forcing ụmụ igbo to look beyond the shores of Nigeria.

They should expedite work on the model that would beat Corolla on fuel efficiency , parts availability and longevity , then they can fold their arms and watch how their brand will take the African market share

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) by Biafrarep(m): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wow, Innoson gives me so much pride.
Nigeria's biggest brand with the greatest potentials cool

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) by SlayerForever: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
Baawaa:

My prayer for my yoruba people is that the Igbo obsession that killed our fathers will not kill us too, ire ooo.

I agree with you really.

7 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) by WhatCanIsay(m): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
I thought that he should have displayed his cars and not just pasting the images.

At his level he ought to be able to ship to any part of the world for such fairs. It's poor marketing or else the OP didn't capture the whole event well?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) by Baawaa(m): 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Tyche:

Which beer parlour you hear this gist from
Mama Tyche beer parlour grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) by Aketi2: 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Baawaa:

Dont be calling FG into an Igbo man business. They are looking for ways to reduce your economic progress.

They deliberately denied your region of economic infrastructures, but you still managed to survive. They somehow manipulate who becomes your governors so that you can always have never do wells like the clowns currently leading the entire SE.

Nna, you guys dont know the existential threat facing you from terrorists up North. We are doomed without someone like MNK who opened the eyes of millions of Ndigbo to the ongoing war against us.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) by JAWBONE(m): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
South Africa playing host to an intra-African trade fair meanwhile their people are asking other Africans to leave their country. The irony.

I wonder which business will want to invest in a country that is averse to foreign relations

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2021

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) by ForeThinker: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ways to go

Re: Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) by Factfinder1(m): 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
gradually gradually

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) by LollySeaSide: 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
Great!
Go, Inno!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
If only the FG gave this man the full support that Dangote is enjoying..Y we will be importing vehicle

10 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) by BlackfireX: 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Is that all...
Re: Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) by nextstep(m): 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
I wish I could get an internship with this company. Unpaid sef. Just to learn and be part of something great.

13 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Baawaa:

FG isn't patronising Innoson? Please stop this display of ignorance and school yourself.

If there's anything like patronage, he has gotten a lot from the FG.

You people should stop causing division in the country simply based on your thoughts. Do your research.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Innoson we’re proud of you

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) by eedimo(m): 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
He should just be careful with those South Africans.
The are made of hate and jealousy.

8 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) by Amspecial: 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
grin
Re: Innoson Vehicle At Second Intra-african Trade Fair South Africa(photos) by MITCHELL96: 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
This man is really trying even in this Useless Government

I remember when he was interviewed about his car company, he said the government isn't really supporting him or helping him grow, that the amount of fuel his company burns in a day just to manufacture cars, imagine how much fuel the company burns in a month or year sef, and the same government doesn't patronise him they don't buy from his company , but they'll go and be importing and buying Benz and Lexus for official use, not like this innoson cars are bad oo, but they just don't want to angry Oya Na give steady light, at least, that will help curb his daily,weekly or annual expenses in buying fuel, wicked government! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) / Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars / Innoson Motors Launches The IVM G6 SUV. Nigerians React (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.