Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) (45579 Views)

Missing Boy Found At Peace Park Upper Iweka, Onitsha (picture) / Terrible Multiple Accidents At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, This Morning (Pictures) / Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
jetwonder:
how did it happened? any casualty?
this country na wow!

My brother that road day always choke, no where to match leg self.

We hope there's no casualties, it is well.

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) by tutudesz: 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

You were going to Bayelsa from Awka and instead of going through Enugu, you decided on Onitsha.

Which kain backward journey be that?

Abi na canoe you Wan use?

Just asking oooh

Well, we'll catch up on this discussion later grin grin
Onitsha-Asaba-Ughelli-Bayelsa less than 3 hours

3 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) by Safyqueen: 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Jesus Christ!!!

Isn't it time for government to find alternative roads or specific time for all articulated trucks to ply and leave the road for smaller vehicles during the day

What I'm I even saying? Do we have enough good roads to begin with not to talk of allocating time or specific roads for different kinds of vehicles to use?

That's what El-Rufai is doing in Kaduna. 6 to 6 , no movement of this articulated vehicles in the town.
Re: Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) by Germi9: 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
These trucks should be restricted and only allowed to ply our tiny roads at night..these road are so tiny with lots of potholes and undulating terrains
Re: Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) by ShoeShineGuy: 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
It was a terrible sight to behold!

Today, I decided to visit home(Bayelsa) from Awka, after being away from home for a long time due to my studies.

On getting to Onitsha, there was a gridlock at the Upper Iweka axis, we had been in the gridlock for too long before I decided to check the source of the gridlock.... Lo and behold, the pictures below is the answer.
A Nissan bus, Toyota Sienna and a tricycle were crushed beyond recognition.

Police officials were present there, which made me believe that they have been notified.

Anybody can die at any time t in this country these days. You walk or drive, if a tanker is not exploding, it's repeatedly falling of a certain bridge or a truck is falling directly like we have here and crushing cars. If you escape that, bandits/fulanis are on the prowl to pounce.

And if man is not dying from any of those above, you go to pay & lodge in a hotel with your money and a ritualist or G+ people have both plan A and B for you.

You also get a job and going about it jejely hoping to find something to feed your family with. Just keep praying the building you're in or the next is not collapsing at that particular moment you're there o!

What about accidental and intentional discharges from the ones who naturally we should feel safe with? And cars/buses/trucks leaving their lanes and crossing one's to crush to death?

I have not even mentioned dying from accidents due to bad roads all over...

If you see tomorrow and the next and the next, just be grateful. Several ways to die in a second in our darling country!

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) by Naijaolosho2: 12:28am On Nov 19, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Jesus Christ!!!

Isn't it time for government to find alternative roads or specific time for all ........

The same terrorist government? Or don't you know this is a deliberate act of terrorism? The gas explosion at Ladipo few days ago is also another terrorism....it's not until the Fulani attack a community and kill people.
The otedola bridge fire was also one,they are killing us stylishly here in the south and killing openly in the North.
The buhari administration is the worst of the worst Nigerians ever had.
Re: Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) by ultimateprof: 1:20am On Nov 19, 2021
Ndi ogwu ego!
Re: Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) by Lamasta(m): 1:29am On Nov 19, 2021
Chai cry R I P to the departed souls....Containers and Dangote trucks have killed more Nigerians than covid-19
Re: Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) by Ladymillion(f): 1:44am On Nov 19, 2021
How I dread bad news, may their souls rest in peace.
Re: Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) by Curious345: 3:16am On Nov 19, 2021
Bismullah
Re: Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) by seanmichael027(m): 3:20am On Nov 19, 2021
God should pls intervene. No single day without bad News.
Re: Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) by sematec(m): 4:12am On Nov 19, 2021
Mostly likely caused by bad roads
Re: Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) by samwillyco1(m): 4:25am On Nov 19, 2021
Jesus
Why death and bad news in this administration, God please help us and preserve us in Jesus Name AMEN.

Quick recovery to the injured and RIP to the Dead

Ozo emena
Re: Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) by edochie12: 4:53am On Nov 19, 2021
Our government are very wicked,there is a deep hole in that place, instead of them to repair it they leave it like that,now it has kill people,RIP to the dead
Re: Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) by HRMK: 4:55am On Nov 19, 2021
MADNESS AND CH8EAP PUBLICITY!HAS HE THE WEALTH OF DAVIDO'S DAD?NOT EVEN DAVIDO'S!YEYE!!
Re: Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) by Princecanada: 5:11am On Nov 19, 2021
I so wish those vehicles were parked and had no occupants...
Re: Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) by ignis: 5:15am On Nov 19, 2021
What a zoo.
Re: Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) by jackpot(f): 5:51am On Nov 19, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

You were going to Bayelsa from Awka and instead of going through Enugu, you decided on Onitsha.

Just asking oooh

Well, we'll catch up on this discussion later grin grin
you are so wrong. Goinv through Onitsha represents the fastest route. Even Google Map can attest.

2 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) by Wannabenz: 6:43am On Nov 19, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
the occupants of the red vehicle were all crushed.
No one died. People gathered there but no one died.
Re: Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) by Decide2rise: 6:53am On Nov 19, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
It was a terrible sight to behold!

Today, I decided to visit home(Bayelsa) from Awka, after being away from home for a long time due to my studies.

On getting to Onitsha, there was a gridlock at the Upper Iweka axis, we had been in the gridlock for too long before I decided to check the source of the gridlock.... Lo and behold, the pictures below is the answer.
A Nissan bus, Toyota Sienna and a tricycle were crushed beyond recognition.

Police officials were present there, which made me believe that they have been notified.
It happened along owerri road. Saw it while coming back to Asaba from owerri. Very terrible incident
Re: Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) by Decide2rise: 6:54am On Nov 19, 2021
BlackXabbath:
Haba, I dey tarzan like this...

Which side for upper iweka e happen?
Owerri road.
Re: Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) by Valhalaog(m): 6:54am On Nov 19, 2021
[quote author=Ifesinachi22 post=107749648]

You were going to Bayelsa from Awka and instead of going through Enugu, you decided o

Just asking oooh

Wen have a brain of a chicken y won’t u ask such deluded question how can he follow Enugu and travel to bayelsa ur brain normal at all just asking ooh

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) by Pentagon007: 7:02am On Nov 19, 2021
Wannabenz:

No one died. People gathered there but no one died.

Please are you sure of this? Are you a witness to the whole incident? because from the look of things, the passengers may not have enough time to run out from the cars
Re: Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) by kkonyeji(m): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2021
Buhari & APC are all shades of evil & badluck.
Re: Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) by Tranquillity360: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2021
Emmypure:
The road is in good condition, how comes the trailer fell down?
Secondly the only way anybody will not die is only if there are no occupants in those vehicle.
That federal road is terrible especially that spot the vehicle fall.

Forget about the angle the pictures was captured.

Vehicle dey fall their steady,which makes me to be careful not to be beside all this heavy vehicle anytime i'm passing there.
Re: Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) by Wannabenz: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2021
Pentagon007:

Please are you sure of this? Are you a witness to the whole incident? because from the look of things, the passengers may not have enough time to run out from the cars
It does take time for the truck to fall. Trucks do fall there at that particular place. People actually gathered there like it falled on some persons but it didn't. There's no atom of blood at the spot and yes I followed that spot this morning and confirmed no one died there.
Re: Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) by ShedrachU(m): 10:08am On Nov 19, 2021
jetwonder:
how did it happened? any casualty?
this country na wow!

Wetin concern country with this incidence?
Onitsha has always been a disorganized place with 'open' roads. What do you expect?
Re: Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 19, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
obodoukwu axis by that Zenith Bank.

Nawa o.

I used to be a regular visitor to this places.
Re: Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) by filey: 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
Failure of government to fix the deployable road, have made people to lost their lives. What a pity. RIP to the dead.
Re: Truck Crushes Nissan Bus, Toyota Sienna & Keke At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pics) by Angy55(f): 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
tutudesz:

Onitsha-Asaba-Ughelli-Bayelsa less than 3 hours

Not less than 3hrs. If you are driving 120km/hr steady it will take almost 4hrs.

Onistha to ughelli is 3hrs. Ughelli to Bayelsa 40mins.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Can Travel, Do Business With 120 Countries Without Visa / Air Peace Receives New 165-Seater Boeing 737-800 Aircraft (Photos) / Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.