Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,112 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience (40798 Views)

Is This Juju, Magic, Spirituality Or Just Simple Human Intelligence? / Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever / N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by BabaIbo: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
ezewealth:
We business men do this kind of ordeal very much, sometimes myself, " how I wish DAT I am a gov. Civil servant "

grin grin grin

You get am �

Some people go think say business(especially when it is a startup business) na flexing until dey are in the system.

1 Like

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Simdyofficial(f): 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
Highly spiritual... Don't let anybody deceive you that its ain't spiritual.. Some pple work day and night, when they get paid, something bad happens and they use the money for something else.
I remembered how I spent money I wanted to use for a business to treat a sickness. Later on I saved another and that same sickness started again. No be person send me go find solution before I start to save again and then no sickness. AA for that matter
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by verybadmouth(m): 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:
Cos I remember say pastors used to say to pray against this kind thing abi na VILLAGE PEOPLE abi Na just COINCIDENCE.
Pls if have been in shoes , biko tell me ur experience
It is a woman from your village that is hunting you. I have seen it. We can help you fight her. We will visit you in the midnight to discuss. When you here a knock on your room door around 1am tomorrow morning, don't hesitate to open the door. We are coming, be prepared. Get 7 life hens and 21 lizards ready. Also get one full paint bucket of cow blood. We are coming.

1 Like

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by perryy(m): 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:
, it seems like the weight of the world s on my shoulder and I fear ama break down.
Right now I have to start asking questions like , am I being punished ,
Am I the only one experiencing these kinda stuffs etc
It’ really hurts menh nd I feel like spending time in the BAR to console myself

Brother man, you are not alone. For over 8 months , no dime has come in from my businesses. Farmed closed , bear parlour almost closed and cash in bank alomst zero. If not for the fact I' have a house ify own landlord for don do me shegey
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Once you get into this juju mentality, those waiting to take advantage of you are just about to knock on your door.

Things to consider:

1. Change your current method of seeking new clients, as well as retaining existing ones. Markets changes daily, so, update your strategy to keep up or get left behind

2. Talk to your staff on what ideas can bring in the clients. Bosses in Naija tend to neglect this valuable area of the business and appear to be know-it-alls, resulting in staff not willing to share ideas with them, cause las las, Oga ta, Oga o ta... Your staff talk to riders from other companies and share what's going on in the industry. You may learn something new in the market you're currently not privy to.

3. Go out there and hustle. The clients are out there. You have to get off your butt and hustle for them. Knock on doors. Competition is plenty so you have to convince them why they should give you their business.

Are you currently dealing with just businesses? Branch out and target private residents who may just want to move stuff across the state. Enough people that just want to order and get things delivered without having to step out of the house. Even people want to order suya + drinks and get it delivered. Target these people. Money dey dia hand and dia looking for who will help dem spend it.

4. Run promo in the short-term. Keep hold of current business by offering discount, even if the pay will simply cover your costs. After the expiry of the promo, you have a chance to keep going with them when charges revert to normal.

5. Pray for God to keep directing you and to reward your efforts.
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by perryy(m): 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Highly spiritual... Don't let anybody deceive you that its ain't spiritual.. Some pple work day and night, when they get paid, something bad happens and they use the money for something else.
I remembered how I spent money I wanted to use for a business to treat a sickness. Later on I saved another and that same sickness started again. No be person send me go find solution before I start to save again and then no sickness. AA for that matter
where did you eventually get solutions? Can you WhatsApp me on 08065283776?
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Olayetan(m): 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:
Good day fellow nairalanders, I am currently so vexed right now and pissed.
I have been damn broke for a while due to the fact that I haven’t been getting lots of logistic jobs these days.
I noticed that my personal fund has been going into the business to keep it moving and now that I have exhausted my options, I am being left with the worries of paying my workers month end, because they don’t care and they will collect their pay whether there is work or not.

Today early this morning a client paid her cumulative debt of 25000 into my account and I was smiling Cos I know that I will be able to pay one rider month end. However, to my greatest, it is on this same day that my riders have brake pad issues, the need to change oils and the most annoying of all is that my phone fell off my hand on this same day o, so 25k in 25k out, I no even see shawarma bUy inside the money Cos I had to immediately go nd fix the screen of my phone .
SHEY NA JUJU BE THIS ? Cos I remember say pastors used to say to pray against this kind thing abi na VILLAGE PEOPLE abi Na just COINCIDENCE.

How can you even see that as juju when you should be thanking God the money came in handy, imagine if this money wasn't there and all the stuff that happened still happen, what would have happened after?, you start begging people to help you with money to sort it.
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by SimplySonofman(m): 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:
, it seems like the weight of the world s on my shoulder and I fear ama break down.

Believe me you aren’t the only one this past two weeks have lost 200k and spent a lot without gaining any income/Revenue in returns cry cry cry
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by balingaonline(m): 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:
I have been damn broke for a while due to the fact that I haven’t been getting lots of logistic jobs these days.
I noticed that my personal fund has been going into the business to keep it moving and now that I have exhausted my options, I am being left with the worries of paying my workers month end, because they don’t care and they will collect their pay whether there is work or not.

Today early this morning a client paid her cumulative debt of 25000 into my account and I was smiling Cos I know that I will be able to pay one rider month end. However, to my greatest, it is on this same day that my riders have brake pad issues, the need to change oils and the most annoying of all is that my phone fell off my hand on this same day o, so 25k in 25k out, I no even see shawarma bUy inside the money Cos I had to immediately go nd fix the screen of my phone .
SHEY NA JUJU BE THIS ? Cos I remember say pastors used to say to pray against this kind thing abi na VILLAGE PEOPLE abi Na just COINCIDENCE.
Bro, please I want to start my own logistics business, can you teach me? I will be happy if I can tap a little from your experience.
Thanks in advance
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Dasilva12: 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
You still have to thank god for been among the living soul. Me that never get ordinary #200 for han since 2week but still alive. when there is life, you will eat more than shawarma.
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Jaqenhghar: 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:

How long have you been in business?
If its a new business, then you have to be patient
Concentrate on making your employees happy by making sure you pay them in time. NEVER delay or withhold their pay even if you have to starve for it.
If they are not giving their best or are sabotaging anything, get rid of them
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Curious345: 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:

If you're into logistics why not drop your nunber, a sizable number of Nairalanders earn their living doing logistics and am sure they will call you up...
Heard the biz is about networking
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Divoc19(f): 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
You have to always plan be one month ahead of your business activity. Don't believe in miracles or predictions or on your debtors that they'll pay.
Always work with what you have and project for the next month.
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by engrchykae(m): 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
GenAbacha:
Aww

See ehn it happens sometimes.

It just feels like the universe is against you.

I’ve been in that phase for months now. Nothing coming in no matter how much you push.

But one thing is as certain as the sun will set, the phase will pass and you’ll start asking if someone has started praying for you somewhere when you start making 101% revenue.

Just don’t let depression keep you from pushing.
the influences of the heavenly bodies.
But your pastor said that
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Jaqenhghar: 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:
Dont go to any bar. Now is the time ti surround yourself with people who will cheer you up. Watch a comedy skit or go to church.
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by crisycent: 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:

Stop paying your riders. Have an arrangement with them to balance a certain amount of money every day. Also, they will be responsible for certain repairs except the engine.
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by nwajesus12(m): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:
Omo, nobody is punishing you, the country is messed up and people are trying to cut cost. Why don't you focus on what people need everyday and keep the logistics as a side runs
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by wolebest: 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
GOD dey answer your prayers even before you ask for help and you think it is juju?

What would you have done if the bike was down and you had no funds to take care of business and you need to service your clients.

It seems you don't appreciate the little mercies HE daily loads us with. The money has been hanging for it to be released at a time you will need it so that you will not frustrate your business and yourself.
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by mfm04622: 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:

Pure coincidence!
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
There is juju but your case is just a coincidence, sometimes things don't come your way as you wanted it to be and that is dishearten and can cause depression, just pray to your creator
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Bigpapi: 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:

B
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by wordapostle(m): 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:

My brother you are not alone. The past 2 months feels like Im the one feeding the whole Nigeria. For the first time I have not paid my children school fees till now, gas now evaporate, my new born using diapers like crazy and growing past cloths ahead of him. Business is was shaking, I took loans that are on my neck. Just this after I went to pray and after the prayer I was encouraged, I took myself this will pass too, I can't come and kill myself because of 2million need.

It wasn't this bad few months ago so it will still change for better. Give it time and pray a lot it helps with your plans

1 Like

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Valuc: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
Meenn... Dis story na same thing I asked for one group wey I dey sef.. sey shey na God give me the money of settle the things wey wun hit me abi na village people arrangam cus Dem see the change wey dey my hand ...
I dey return one day from work... I hold close to 16k cash for my hand.. as I reach house... No food.. I gave my wife 2k inside make she make spag .. as she pour spag inside the boiling water... gas finish.. I carry cylinder go hustle gas 4k.. as I reach house.. gen off .. I rush go buy fuel 1k.. on gen .. e no reach 10 min.. get hit me with one mad sound... I check gen.. try to startam e no on.. I call engineer... E pieces gen... Bring out something wey I need replac and him workmanship 3k .. mean while my 2 year old daughter don dey cry for food.. I sey make I make golden morn... The thing don finish.. I dashout go buy 900g own for 1500 and dano milk 1000... As I dey return.. I jam my neighbor for road.. him sey him don find me come house before Dem sey I comot.. I sey yes as he can see na road we meet... Him sey him just wun tell me sey NEPA bill don come out and na only me remain.. right there I gave him 2500 for bill... na so I use remaining take buy bags of pure water put for house wey we dey drink.. so u see... I no dey ever forget cus I no no Weda na God or village people
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by KIPPASA: 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
I can say it's one of the challenges that comes to man; siting the days o job in the bible. When temptation comes to you like this, it seems the world have ended.
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Valuc: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
AdeOri99:
Me too, currently, I am sitting outside of our compound doing some work, but this small bird will not just let me be, since about 2hrs ago, it has been coming to disturb me by flying before my face, it will do so for some time, almost touching my face, then fly off again, it even come now as I am typing even though I have warn it that I will kill it if it comes back again.

Just wondering myself, is it coincidental, or spiritual. Let me just jejely go inside and sleep, it's been a day
ah ah.. bird ke.. kill the damn thing bro
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by GenAbacha(m): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
engrchykae:
the influences of the heavenly bodies.
But your pastor said that

I never agreed to the influence of anything nor what any pastor said.
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by engrchykae(m): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
GenAbacha:

I never agreed to the influence of anything nor what any pastor said.
ignorance of the law doesn't make the law non existent.
Ignorance is costly.
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by bragamycin: 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
First is to pray u find a faithful nd loyal rider if not , it will be best to ride urself if you ain’t doing a regular 8 to 5 job.
Then make sure u have ur complete papers , know people in the military also cos of all extortionists on the road.
balingaonline:

Bro, please I want to start my own logistics business, can you teach me? I will be happy if I can tap a little from your experience.
Thanks in advance
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Harkyn92(m): 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
This life can be frustrating at times but life just has to go on. I can't forget that time during NYSC. I used my first Alowee to buy bicycle in the middle of April and after a month My wallet got missing with all my all my money and ID cards and ATM cards (NYSC ID) inclusive. And a month after again the bicycle was stolen.
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by GenAbacha(m): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
engrchykae:
ignorance of the law doesn't make the law non existent.
Ignorance is costly.

Whatever rocks your boat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago / Prophet Jacob Mackenzie's Shoes & Feet Worshipped By Church Members / What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.