Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) (57031 Views)

King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home / Ganiyat, Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Daughter Set To Wed / K1 Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Mansion And His Animals In His Mini Zoo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by FuckDModz: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
This one has bleached her future away. That bastard will dump her after 18 months.

1 Like

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by okuta007: 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
Deborah98:
Takes latest wife,well I'm not a party to any man who takes a second or even third wife when the first is still alive. The only legal grounds by which this can happen is in the case of adultery and death, nothing more nothing less.

when you turn 64 - you will realize things - so age has a limit on one enjoying his life or craving self fulfilment ba?
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
This woman never enter menopause
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
AyeMoJuba:

I thought I was the only man who hold this line of thought like a life-line

Baba mi, that's a big NO for me ! I naturally find married women unattractive. It's a feeling I can't even describe. A type that could be liken to a very strong spiritual barrier between me and married women of any type,colour or shape. I find them highly repulsive !
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by okuta007: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
at his age he should be looking for peace not women . thats the sign of a stupid man. still chasing what you were chasing as a teenager at nearlyy 70 years old

LET US SEE WHAT YOU WILL DO AT 64 YEARS OLD - as long as we sleep and wake up and remain alive - each day we MUST get older - so when a man is old - he should abandon himself and be miserable abi?? Is being older a death sentence ? na people like u dey marry 3 girls of ages 16, 17, 18 on the same day. So, tell me - if you win a $10 million lotto at age 77 - wetin u won take that money do at 77 ? to eat pounded yam and goat meat? akara and akamu or wear agbada and shokoto? IF younger beautiful women wey u dey lust for no chop that money, make dem happily dey massage you, smile for you, give u warm fresh kpekus on a gentle gentle level - care for you - feed you - pamper u - romance you - tell u sweet bed time stories - rub your hair to sleep - pick your grey hair while you snore away wetin u go say u take that money do? buy cars and be driving like a mad man roaming the streets? build more houses? for who and why ? guy - buy sense make u use am abeg - hmmmmm grin grin grin grin complainant in chief grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
IamGblaize:
If not for the greed of some women and love for material things... I don't know how a lady will be comfortable being the second , third or even fourth wife..... Of an old man like wasiu... Na dem sabi

As in eh, the thing beats my imagination; a man with 40 children and numerous women and still counting because this one won't be the last. Anyway, she's got counterparts in Alaafin of Oyo's palace.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by tuboi: 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
This cannot be love.
Na money she dey pursue.

SHE'S A GOLD DIGGER

Gold don’t dig Gold grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by greypencils: 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
pretydiva:
I'm not surprised. Na their way be that
Way? As in Yoruba Men, Men generally or Yoruba people generally?
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by tiger28: 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
Just like Sunny Ade, this one will keep playing and performing until he is in his wheelchair. ......Tooooo many Children and wives to PROPERLY take care of!!!! I laugh at Polygamy because someone will be lying to Someone in terms of fidelity. HOW can ONE man satisfy all these women?AND most of these men have side Chicks EVEN with all these wives. Just like it is rampant with AIDS in East Africa, ONE infection and EVERYONE catches NINJA(AIDS).

1 Like

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by HEAVEN4444: 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
okuta007:

LET US SEE WHAT YOU WILL DO AT 64 YEARS OLD - as long as we sleep and wake up and remain alive - each day we MUST get older - so when a man is old - he should abandon himself and be miserable abi?? Is being older a death sentence ? na people like u dey marry 3 girls of ages 16, 17, 18 on the same day. So, tell me - if you win a $10 million lotto at age 77 - wetin u won take that money do at 77 ? to eat pounded yam and goat meat? akara and akamu or wear agbada and shokoto? IF yound beautiful women wey u dey lust for no chop that money, make dem happily dey massage you, smile for you, give u warm fresh kpekus on a gentle gentle level - care for you - feed you - pamper u - romance you - tell u sweet bed time stories - rub your hair to sleep - pick your grey hair while you snore away wetin u go say u take that money do? buy cars and be driving like a mad man roaming the streets? build more house? for who and why ? guy - buy sense make u use am abeg - hmmmmm grin grin grin grin complainant in chief grin grin
see blackk man thinking. zero sense. all his brain is only pleasure. small pikin mind

1 Like

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by okuta007: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
see blackk man thinking. zero sense. all his brain is only pleasure. small pikin mind

the black continent of Africa did not leave anything for anyone to build on - especially Nigeria

The white people think of society more because they got lifted up by their countries and they feel a need to give back

Has any Nigerian gotten a plate of akpu or amala or tuwo from the Nigerian government since he or she was born ?

Except for NYSC and please no right thinking person with some dignity and small cash will eat that posion they serve in camp

so please - let me think as a black man and do like a black man - because i can not live all my life as a struggling black man and suddenly

become a white man when fortune smiles on me - IF YOU WANT ME TO THINK WHITE, BEHAVE WHITE - KINDLY TREAT ME WHITE !!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Deborah98:
Takes latest wife,well I'm not a party to any man who takes a second or even third wife when the first is still alive. The only legal grounds by which this can happen is in the case of adultery and death, nothing more nothing less.

Yen yen yen yen yen
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by wallrichy: 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
That's not even the problem but the 40 Children.....Damn over 2 much......I used to think it's Fulanis Hausas that are the tribe with uncontrollable dicks shooting and targeting the goal post always...

.. Up.
nzeobi:
What do people gain from polygamy and having multiple wives
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
tiger28:
Just like Sunny Ade, this one will keep playing and performing until he is in his wheelchair. ......Tooooo many Children and wives to PROPERLY take care of!!!! I laugh at Polygamy because someone will be lying to Someone in terms of fidelity. HOW can ONE man satisfy all these women?AND most of these men have side Chicks EVEN with all these wives. Just like it is rampant with AIDS in East Africa, ONE infection and EVERYONE catches NINJA(AIDS).

Solomon satisfied 1000 wives and concubines. Some men are stronger than other men in bed so leave story.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by HEAVEN4444: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
okuta007:

[s]the black continent of Africa did not leave anything for anyone to build on - especially Nigeria

The white people think of society more because they got lifted up by their countries and they feel a need to give back

Has any Nigerian gotten a plate of akpu or amala or tuwo from the Nigerian government since he or she was born ?

Except for NYSC and please no right thinking person with some dignity and small cash will eat that posion they serve in camp

so please - let me think as a black man and do like a black man - because i can not live all my life as a struggling black man and suddenly

become a white man when fortune smiles on me - IF YOU WANT ME TO THINK WHITE, BEHAVE WHITE - KINDLY TREAT ME WHITE !!!! [/s] grin
this poor man has lost his mind. see wetin adult dey type ? yaba left patient has escaped to nairaland

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
IamGblaize:
If not for the greed of some women and love for material things... I don't know how a lady will be comfortable being the second , third or even fourth wife..... Of an old man like wasiu... Na dem sabi

Why the thing come dey pain you like this na. A I the man snatch your
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Ikea81: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
Fair and white! If you don't gerrit, na you sabi
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
IamGblaize:
You just inspired me to create a thread about the issue perhaps you will learn one or two things from this. It Is deeper than what you think.. Life happens and when it does, many ladies who have vowed never to have anything to do with polygamy usually make a uturn.
The title will be...
Any lady that belongs to any of these groups should consider Polygamy (Opinion)
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by MT: 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
This cannot be love.
Na money she dey pursue.

SHE'S A GOLD DIGGER

Dont you think it can be the other way round. The more you look, the less you see. HE can be the GOLD DIGGER in this instance.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by blackslayer: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nice. I wonder how much he paid for this one!
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by yemi1504: 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
IamGblaize:

You can say that again! SMH.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by yemi1504: 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
soulfood:
40 children from many women. WOW! Later he will be advising in his song say Omo naija e ye serekere(Meaning Nigerian youths should stop promiscuity) . But he has proven to be King of Erekere back to back.

He is not the one who sang that song, that is Sir Kollington Ayinla, even though the man is randy too as he also sang one useless Kawasaki song.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Coolcash1: 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
nzeobi:

What did Jacob, Abraham, David (a man after God’s heart) and Solomon gained as well?
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ride on my k1 , Happy married life baba, more long life, more wifes and more children'sssss.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Hayee(f): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
MT:

Dont you think it can be the other way round. The more you look, the less you see. HE can be the GOLD DIGGER in this instance.
hahahaha don't mind them cheesy cheesy cheesy
Someone that gist lover exposed grin grin grin
Baba is in serious debt oooo cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by kolaish(m): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
nzeobi:
Honestly, polygamy is sheer greed on the part of the man. The man thought he is enjoying himself, not knowing he is creating problem for his children. After his demise, (I wish him long life though) no matter how wealthy he is, there would always be problem when it comes to dividing his property among those he left behind.

1 Like

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
Wasiu is 64 years old and has fathered about 40 children from many women.
Hian
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by AyeMoJuba: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:

Baba mi, that's a big NO for me ! I naturally find married women unattractive. It's a feeling I can't even describe. A type that could be liken to a very strong spiritual barrier between me and married women of any type,colour or shape. I find them highly repulsive !

Sometimes when I see single men dating or erroneously marrying a single mother, I feel like loading a gun and emptying the contents on their empty brainless skulls

1 Like

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Tennessee85: 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
at his age he should be looking for peace not women . thats the sign of a stupid man. still chasing what you were chasing as a teenager at nearlyy 70 years old
This is none of your frigging business na. Where exactly do some of you clowns get this effrontery to dictate to others how they should live their lives. If chasing what you were chasing as a teenager at nearly 70 years old makes one a "stupid man," does it mean chasing money at nearly 70 years also makes one a stupid man? So many clowns in Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Tennessee85: 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
stayclearofme:
Lol.... fresh indeed! Fresh from bleaching.

She's fresh, take your bad belle somewhere else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by AyeMoJuba: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
kolaish:
Honestly, polygamy is sheer greed on the part of the man. The man thought he is enjoying himself, not knowing he is creating problem for his children. After his demise, (I wish him long life though) no matter how wealthy he is, there would always be problem when it comes to dividing his property among those he left behind.

Big lie. Maybe for those who died intestate.
Besides, when will the Society start thinking about the man? Why must it always be about the wife and children?

The best thing that can ever happen to every men is the practice of polygamy, otherwise, when old age come nocking, you will be depressed from abandonment as is the case in almost every home today. The old men suffers depression and loneliness.

The tradition of the wife going for omugour has to be abolished to safe our fathers from abandonment, depression and untimely death after haven suffered in his entire live making both ends meet for the wife and the children.

The best thing for any man is to marry more than a wife. Nature itself demands it.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Tennessee85: 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
thats the sign of a spiritually destroyed man. they can only conceive of things of the flesh so they do it excessively cuz thats all they know. the spirit is shut down and has no access to higher wisdom. a walking dead aka zombie. when you see men who are womanisers thats a spiritual weakness and nothing to be proud of.
Writes a Christian sheeple who calls King Solomon the "wisest man" even though he had 700 wives
and 300 concubines. The irony and hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV / Mercy Johnson's Customized Car Number Plate (Photo) / Princess Vitarah Goes Topless In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.