Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) (57019 Views)

King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home / Ganiyat, Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Daughter Set To Wed / K1 Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Mansion And His Animals In His Mini Zoo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Tennessee85: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
TheEnforcer:
Absolutely,but this is an unbeliever and they know nothing about spiritual things .But still ignorance will be no excuse unless he repents and do restitution.He will be guilty of adultery with his supposed wives
King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines yet he was so dear to your God that he was even called the "wisest man that ever lived". You religious sheeple are nutcases.

1 Like

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Naijanascam: 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
Confidently bringing confusion into his family when he will be no more.........they are together and maintaining peace now is because he is still alive....

40 children and still counting.......
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Hamiltonii: 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
IamGblaize:
If not for the greed of some women and love for material things... I don't know how a lady will be comfortable being the second , third or even fourth wife..... Of an old man like wasiu... Na dem sabi

Women aint entirely senseless. They survive on you and secretly continue their high level Ashawo. She'll fúck all his friends then move on big time. People who fúck big men's wives are all around them.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by okuta007: 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
this poor man has lost his mind. see wetin adult dey type ? yaba left patient has escaped to nairaland

people like you are the reason why naija is backward. you can not entertain contrary opinion - you are always right and everyone else is wrong because you think the world revolves round your empty skull grin

2 Likes

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Akerele44(m): 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
nzeobi:
What do people gain from polygamy and having multiple wives
If u don get money wella u go know grin
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Forgodsgrace: 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
IamGblaize:
If not for the greed of some women and love for material things... I don't know how a lady will be comfortable being the second , third or even fourth wife..... Of an old man like wasiu... Na dem sabi

Forget this talk,it’s not easy for a man to stay with only one woman.Its is the nature
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Forgodsgrace: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
EmmySparky:
Gold diggers everywhere...

Who tell u?He be like say you know no Wasiu,he no dey marry poor woman.
Wasiu like them yellow/white and must be rich.He no dey follow “I never chop’
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Forgodsgrace: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
Solofresh2:
Hmmmm very bad
This kind lifestyle no make sense at all.
Having fourty children and chasing women around at his old age
Damn!

Shina peters,King sunny Ade and Wasiu,all of them have same thing in common.Each of them have over 40 children from different women.
Sunny Ade alone,have wives almost every part of Nigeria
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Folafikemii: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
IamGblaize:

You are absolutely correct. Bro trust now woman. If they ever turn out good, it's by chance. They are so full of mischief and should not be trusted.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
EmmySparky:
Gold diggers everywhere...
Wetin you want make she dig before
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
Toks2008:

Yen yen yen yen yen
e pain you undecided... Ndo but I'm saying the truth.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
okuta007:

when you turn 64 - you will realize things - so age has a limit on one enjoying his life or craving self fulfilment ba?
I see no enjoyment here,all I see is someone who's lusting after the flesh sad...
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
TheEnforcer:
Absolutely,but this is an unbeliever and they know nothing about spiritual things .But still ignorance will be no excuse unless he repents and do restitution.He will be guilty of adultery with his supposed wives
Tell them ooooh... See how they're attacking me for saying the truth. World People sad
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
easiest:

Are you suggesting they should be killing first wife before they take second wife?
unless she's dead or committed adultery. Anything outside these two legal grounds is termed wrong.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by olayiwola72(m): 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
okuta007:

LET US SEE WHAT YOU WILL DO AT 64 YEARS OLD - as long as we sleep and wake up and remain alive - each day we MUST get older - so when a man is old - he should abandon himself and be miserable abi?? Is being older a death sentence ? na people like u dey marry 3 girls of ages 16, 17, 18 on the same day. So, tell me - if you win a $10 million lotto at age 77 - wetin u won take that money do at 77 ? to eat pounded yam and goat meat? akara and akamu or wear agbada and shokoto? IF younger beautiful women wey u dey lust for no chop that money, make dem happily dey massage you, smile for you, give u warm fresh kpekus on a gentle gentle level - care for you - feed you - pamper u - romance you - tell u sweet bed time stories - rub your hair to sleep - pick your grey hair while you snore away wetin u go say u take that money do? buy cars and be driving like a mad man roaming the streets? build more houses? for who and why ? guy - buy sense make u use am abeg - hmmmmm grin grin grin grin complainant in chief grin grin

Bro sometimes I do wonder if people like you sit back and think about life …
How can a man of 64 Marry… by now he should be looking for peace between his kids and wives …
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by kingsceemark(m): 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
Marvieduke:
Some women get mind sha, so all this while that she was with her former husband she was wishing for wasiu too, but wasiu why na people wives your eyes dey select?

Na Yoruba man naw, them dey exchange people's wife like smoking lighter

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Muwq: 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
Why
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by MrOlai: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
StagethemTVee:
The legendary Fuji artiste king Wasiu Ayinde Marshal marries his latest heartthrob. The Beautiful bride dances to the tunes from the drum played for her by Kwam 1 at their wedding ceremony. Congrats to the King of Fuji and his wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CxXj4jcBB0

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/11/19/wasiu-ayinde-kwam-1-takes-on-a-new-wife-in-abeokuta/%3famp=1

In a saner community, Kwam 1 would have been arrested and sent to jail for just putting different women in family lives and abandoning them.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by NarcissistKing(m): 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kingluqman:
He's trying to prove he has money to take care of her. What's your business? How is he a stupid man?

He snatch your own woman?

No go hustle grin

Poor people are quick to type rubbish.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by NarcissistKing(m): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
MrOlai:

In a saner community, Kwam 1 would have been arrested and sent to jail for just putting different women in family lives and abandoning them.

Shut up! His children and women are not littered on the streets!
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by NarcissistKing(m): 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
okuta007:

LET US SEE WHAT YOU WILL DO AT 64 YEARS OLD - as long as we sleep and wake up and remain alive - each day we MUST get older - so when a man is old - he should abandon himself and be miserable abi?? Is being older a death sentence ? na people like u dey marry 3 girls of ages 16, 17, 18 on the same day. So, tell me - if you win a $10 million lotto at age 77 - wetin u won take that money do at 77 ? to eat pounded yam and goat meat? akara and akamu or wear agbada and shokoto? IF younger beautiful women wey u dey lust for no chop that money, make dem happily dey massage you, smile for you, give u warm fresh kpekus on a gentle gentle level - care for you - feed you - pamper u - romance you - tell u sweet bed time stories - rub your hair to sleep - pick your grey hair while you snore away wetin u go say u take that money do? buy cars and be driving like a mad man roaming the streets? build more houses? for who and why ? guy - buy sense make u use am abeg - hmmmmm grin grin grin grin complainant in chief grin grin

I like You! grin

1 Like

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Foodqueen:
Hope this one go live with am for his mansion

Kwam doesn't allow Women lives with him. Same Ideology I am practicing. I can't live with Vaginas.....
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by NarcissistKing(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
OriOko88:
Another rich man with connection. I swear if k1 starts the 1milion challenge, I wonder d amount of money that will flow in right left and center. Agbaawoo

K1 would get ×2 of what David has got so far.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by NarcissistKing(m): 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
he has more than enough. he just likes being around so many feminine energy which means he is a spiritually destroyed man.

Shut up, dumbo! Spiritually destroyed my foot!
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
IamGblaize:

Anyone In this life who takes Vagina People serious has Mental Issues. You can't have problem with what you really understand.....

2 Likes

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by MrOlai: 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Shut up! His children and women are not littered on the streets!

The women he put in the family lives are littered everywhere. He is no longer married to many of the women again.

Why impregnating them in the first place, turning them to baby mamas? All because of his lust for sex.

Would he be happy if another man does the same thing to any of his daughters?
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by stayclearofme: 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tennessee85:
She's fresh, take your bad belle somewhere else.
Blind people everywhere! She is fresh na fresh vegetables go eat her... Awon polygamist!
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by rhames(m): 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
IamGblaize:

That's polygamy for you. No matter how you condemn it from religious and none religious point, we Africans will continue with this sacred tradition till kingdom come.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
These Ogun state women dey fine die. I almost fvcked one during my NYSC days. If you see her body of work heh you go bow.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by tiger28: 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
Toks2008:

Solomon satisfied 1000 wives and concubines. Some men are stronger than other men in bed so leave story.
and who said they satisfied who said they didnt cheat?
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by NarcissistKing(m): 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
MrOlai:

The women he put in the family lives are littered everywhere. He is no longer married to many of the women again.

Why impregnating them in the first place, turning them to baby mamas? All because of his lust for sex.

Would he be happy if another man does the same thing to any of his daughters?

You're so dumb! Low IQ

You can sue him to Hague.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari / Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him / Igho Sanomi's 42nd Birthday In Dubai: Meek Mill, Adesua Etomi & Banky W Turn Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.