Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) (42205 Views)

P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today / Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 7:29am On Nov 19, 2021
WorkSage:
Thank God they are back together. O boy, hunger is really a bad thing. I don't know why I have the feeling this guys were going broke and decided to come back together and hustle grin grin grin

The next song title will be "we back again" "United Forever" "Dem no reach".

Well congrats to them. I really did enjoy their jamz.

I am an Uber driver in Lagos in need of a partner to work with in Lagos. If you have a corrolla for rentals or hire purchase, do call or chat me on 09123022131. No stories told. 25k weekly guaranteed. Thanks.

Dem even dey beg for money self
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Climax11: 7:30am On Nov 19, 2021
No, they are not. Igbos are like that, no matter the level of quarrel, making up is a must, no matter how long it takes

Lamasta:
They are deceiving themselves grin

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by TomRiddle1: 7:31am On Nov 19, 2021
pretydiva:
Early this morning Na psquare matter dey front page? Na wa oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by hibeereport: 7:31am On Nov 19, 2021
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Ken4agent(m): 7:31am On Nov 19, 2021
Una mamma n papa go fit rest on now.....devil go come dey restless.......for every siblings who are still in disunity, the time for reconciliation is now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Allisgud: 7:32am On Nov 19, 2021
WorkSage:
Thank God they are back together. O boy, hunger is really a bad thing. I don't know why I have the feeling this guys were going broke and decided to come back together and hustle grin grin grin

I am an Uber driver in Lagos in need of a partner to work with in Lagos. If you have a corrolla for rentals or hire purchase, do call or chat me on 09123022131. No stories told. 25k weekly guaranteed. Thanks.
see u Peter is richer than psquare combine,u know wetin u dey yarn sha
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by akinsmyk(m): 7:34am On Nov 19, 2021
WorkSage:

Maybe Jude and Paul is broke but Peter is not. Peter has bottle water company and a supermarket. He also has a lotto company where people wins millions weekly. He just finished touring the US and returned to 9ja days ago after 3months in US. Peter is not broke tho you may not compare it to regular streams of income they make when they were together but he’s far from broke.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Stankovic22: 7:35am On Nov 19, 2021
They are deceiving themselves... I have always known this their quarrel to be fake...

When they separated the first time and settled, they did a welcome back show and made alot of money, later they separated again and came back, did another welcome back show and even made more money.

I told my friends that the next separation for them to make more money they would have to prolong it and make it look serious to get Nigerians talking so that the reunion will make them more money.

Yesterday at the office my friends were saying, you said it ooo

Now Lets wait for another welcome back show and album launch.

The day Nigerian yeye fans will understand that controversies and social media is a catalyst for these celebrities to remain relevant and make more money, that day they will stop fighting or getting excited over what these guys do.

Even Tonto Dikeh Saga with kpokpogiri, Janemena etc are all made up rubbish, likewise Tiwa Savage sex tape which she deliberately released by herself because nothing stops her from revealing the identity of who made that video or released it

Our beloved Cr7 saw Messi stealing the highlights on social media since his Copa America triumph and move to PSG, to not allow Messi Ride on him, he sanctioned a move to Man Utd and stole the highlights from Messi to get back on track as the most popular man on social media.

That is celebrity life for you, controversy equals money

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Allisgud: 7:37am On Nov 19, 2021
Beverages:
This duo go make bastard money this season.

E con be like say the fight no real like say na plan work.

Butis it my fight or wetin concern me.

Good news is that they're back together and hopefully they'll he stronger like or more than b4.

$Namaste
how do u mean,a fight dat made them loose endorsement to globacom
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by BigDawsNet: 7:38am On Nov 19, 2021
Fyie:

Owk tnx... And I know one dances and one sings undecided

Paul the singer
Peter the Dancer
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by aybrands(m): 7:41am On Nov 19, 2021
Congratulations �
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by muheeb01(m): 7:41am On Nov 19, 2021
I'm happy to see them back together again oya make una drop that jams...

Check my signature and profile for my work
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by stansaintly(m): 7:47am On Nov 19, 2021
damilola4162:

https://newspremises.com.ng/peter-and-paul-okoye-treat-guests-to-their-hit-songs-as-they-celebrate-their-birthday-video/

It is nice seeing them together again.

Sometimes it is good to taste something new to be able to appreciate the former experience
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by madjune(m): 7:50am On Nov 19, 2021
It's good they're having fun.

Anyway, their mumu don do at 40years.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Pumpumking: 7:57am On Nov 19, 2021
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by oremu09: 7:59am On Nov 19, 2021
So happy for them.

ANYWAY, Available for sale is NIN enrollment Equiptment. (Working with licence and can be use any where )

Reason for Wanting to sell ?

I have three other machines within my reach (Daily reports is checked daily)

This one was acquired and set up outside my state (nearby state). The person managing it, is frustrating himself.

Check my signature if interested

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by temiflex01(m): 7:59am On Nov 19, 2021
Why not? They don identify and pursue Satan separating the brothers.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by property123: 7:59am On Nov 19, 2021
I am So happy for them.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Pumpumking: 8:00am On Nov 19, 2021
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by WELLINGTON01: 8:01am On Nov 19, 2021
dynicks:
These guys were never beefing each other....Every damn act was orchestrated and pre-planned....

They probably had wanted to see how much they would fare and soar if they were to do things their separate ways.....

But behind the scene, they were still very much together and must have celebrated over the thoughts everyone had thinking they had issues!!

All na part of entertainment cruise!!

"all na part of entertainment cruise" for the past 5 years abi...oga go back to sleep and wake up again, then read what you have written and correct yourself....
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by vertueptime: 8:02am On Nov 19, 2021
Me sef wan know make I laugh them

Africana1123:
Peter and Paul na one no be two cool

Abeg how much Psquare done receive from their 1milion challenge..

Nigerians and cruise 5/6

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:04am On Nov 19, 2021
Like I said earlier... Wait for their "Reconciliation" album!

Hoping for a big cash out after the hiatus!
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Bmaster(m): 8:05am On Nov 19, 2021
iampeterben:
Small small they will come back together and that will be the joy of all us. Psquare oh! Cee-cee oh! We run things!!! Complete the rest....
Thinz zö run we!
Hoo!!
Hook up on da club!
Hoo!
Giv' em a run!hoo
Giv' em a jump! Hoo
With ya' bizzy body eeeehhh....
With ya'bizzy body ooo,
No no no...
Oh yeah....
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by ifiokjohn(m): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2021
WorkSage:

Well congrats to them. I really did enjoy their jamz. I

Must it be Corrolla?... Don't Uber use others Cars than Corrolla?
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by justjify(m): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2021
angry
Who be that girl wey dey shout na?
WARNING!
If you have earpiece, don't watch the video with an earpiece biko.
It's for your own good.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by chikason22(m): 8:26am On Nov 19, 2021
Lamasta:
They are deceiving themselves grin
Lamasta take your time oo. What do you mean by that. Be happy for them or I go change for sport section for you oo. I will go see this weekend Sha

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Jollylolly(f): 8:35am On Nov 19, 2021
It is good to be back. The energy is still there....... Better release one hit before this year runs out. Industry is full of talented lads now but i trust Nigerians still want you two give them some vibes.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Lamasta(m): 8:41am On Nov 19, 2021
chikason22:

Lamasta take your time oo. What do you mean by that. Be happy for them or I go change for sport section for you oo. I will go see this weekend Sha
Na marketing strategy dem dey do boss grin
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Lamasta(m): 8:45am On Nov 19, 2021
Climax11:
No, they are not. Igbos are like that, no matter the level of quarrel, making up is a must, no matter how long it takes

All na marketing strategy the beef is just smokescreen grin.....
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Lamasta(m): 8:47am On Nov 19, 2021
Akerele44:

Money no enta wella again there brain don set they conclude to finish fight..SÁPÁ mad oo grin
No be lie boss grin singing individually no too dey pay dem again so they need to recombine again grin

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Lamasta(m): 8:50am On Nov 19, 2021
Fyie:
They should beta do cus I can't even differentiate their songs since they separated.

And I still don't know which is Paul and which is Peter.

Boss you funny o grin If you see any of them for road just shout P-Square in go answer you
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by bigiyaro(m): 8:58am On Nov 19, 2021
Once you realized that the only person in your family that is not your relative is your wife, your will choose your family fights carefully and with sence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) / Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos / Bridget Bema Goes Viral For Multiple Offences (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.