Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) (42205 Views)

Ali Nuhu And His Lookalike Son (Photo) / Ali Nuhu And Wife Maimuna Garba, Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Ubi Franklin, Gbenro Ajibade And AY At Zahra And Ahmed's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by ebosie11(f): 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
Nollywood actor, Ali Nuhu who is currently in UK was pictured with Nigerian international and Leicester City player, Ahmed Musa.

The two were spotted in some pictures at Leicester City ground in England, with Nuhu looking sporty in a track suit.

See more photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/nollywood-actor-ali-nuhu-hangs-out-with.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by chocolateme(f): 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
I don't know whats wrong with me.. the more i force myself to like this guy and his movies, the more i fail..
Don't misunderstand me.. its not hatred or anything.. just odd. Just like Segun Arinze..cute pictures though

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM

15 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by Davash222(m): 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
The last picture, lemme not believe that's the hausa spelling for Leicester.

35 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by Tolexander: 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
Davash222:
Na Hausa language pronouciation be that, just like "za oza room".
Always sounding different!

30 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by Davash222(m): 5:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
Tolexander:
Then it should have been Leizazter. grin

32 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by katunboy: 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hausa and his padi.. Simple.
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by Shol3(f): 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
I don't understand Hausa
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by chyke4(m): 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
nice pix there. Chelsea for the trophy . Up blues ;Dnice pix there. Chelsea for the trophy . Up blues grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by dollaflow(m): 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
ok
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by XVIER(m): 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mitsheeeeew... What's spectacular about this? I hanged out with SOW in Istanbul I never alarmed it. So you guys should keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by cokiek(f): 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ali Nuhu, the funky mallam that can kiss just anyone passionately and not get banned...Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by jeeqaa7(m): 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
good
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by rabex123(m): 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
Simple guys..
Aboki for life

4 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by PrinceAAT(m): 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
Who that one epp?
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by davodyguy: 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
Davash222:

Tolexander:

Pathetic.

Not everything should warrant tribal sentiment

7 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by Rebsy(f): 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
[quote author=Davash222 post=50790665]The last picture, lemme not believe that's the hausa spelling for Leicester. [/quote
Lol. Landan means London!
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by IYANGBALI: 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
aboooooki don dey open eye
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by MrKong: 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
cheesy
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by ENGINEous(m): 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ranieri just day waste you..
Just prepare for them Algerians
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by davodyguy: 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
rabex123:
Simple guys..
Aboki for life

Great.

That's what we should all learn and not how some people are planning to go show off in the Village, this coming December

2 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by Umarlulu: 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
Shol3:
I don't understand Hausa
zo na koya miki

4 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
Davash222:
No its not, Hausa spelling for Leicester is Lankasta.
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by rabex123(m): 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
davodyguy:

Great.

That's what we should all learn and not how some people are planning to go show off in the Village, this coming December
Naso now..and they can do just about anything to level up to that wastage and xtravaganze

2 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by HoldenCaulfield(m): 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hausa people rocks, ipod haters Roasts. Pun intended.

3 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
cheesy cheesy Landan
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
Up Chelsea..... Watch chelsea matches and have peace of mind
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by Adedebar(m): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
nice 1
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by Plus234(m): 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
chocolateme:
I don't know whats wrong with me.. the more i force myself to like this guy and his movies, the more i fail..
Don't misunderstand me.. its not hatred or anything.. just odd. Just like Segun Arinze..cute pictures though

same here

2 Likes

Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by Salym(m): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
cheesy cheesy Landan
London- Landan
England- Ingila
Germany- Jamus
America- Amurka
France- Faransa etc.
Our language is so rich that we hardly use the original names without modifying them to suit our
our language. I bet you dont have names for the above, do you?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by hyfr(m): 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
Man U rushed and carried the body without taking the heart,chelsea rush take the heart put am for new body,that's what you're seeing today
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by Noblesoul123: 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
Davash222:
Then it should have been Leizazter. grin
So u no see how d guy murder Nigeria ba! angry
Re: Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) by Salym(m): 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
Davash222:
Mistake from the person who wrote it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rocks Makeup Free Face To Her Office (Photo) / Ifeanyi Onyeabo Dies While Shooting A Movie / Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.