Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Making Fun Of Islam - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Making Fun Of Islam (8888 Views)

"You Are Making Fun Of A Man Who Is Older Than Your Father!" ... " / #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam / Summary Of Things That Can Throw A Muslim Out Of Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Fun Of Islam by assent: 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
DCONE1:

Do you have a proof that he is not ? Show your proof .

Show proof that Afghanistan govt is sponsoring and Killing people for religion reasons .

You are the one who allege. So, the burden of proof is on you!

Please stop conducting yourself as a mentally lazy soul

2 Likes

Re: Making Fun Of Islam by assent: 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
DCONE1:

He isn't?

You alleged.

So, you should show us your proof.
Re: Making Fun Of Islam by wildikeman(m): 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
Oya one and bomb us... Bloody jihadists
Re: Making Fun Of Islam by Odetokun3(m): 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
Na food dey fight for God or gods sha
Re: Making Fun Of Islam by Crafteck1: 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
DCONE1:
very wrong.you don't generalise people based on the actions of few of them .... because there are fake pastors out there I can not say all pastors are fake . Do you grab now ?

Im a christian, actually all pastors are fake, they say shit to be relevant and popular, covid proved science is more than religion, islam has a lot of inciting lines and a lot of Islamic leaders manipulate them to create subtle hatred. Religious miracles are nothing morr than another mode of jazz all because people don't understand spirituality. Do you know malaria drugs, surgeries, body augmentation are miracles commonised because science believes in explanation, religions belief in confusion to make the actor (leader) look greater?

3 Likes

Re: Making Fun Of Islam by Comedian2019: 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
Amumaigwe:

But Islam makes fun and ridicules other religions. Btw, doesn''t Islam deserve to be ridiculed since it has succeeded in making the world unsafe?
If there was no Islam, there would be no Boko Haram, Isis and alqaeda.

2 Likes

Re: Making Fun Of Islam by Info247naija(f): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
Allow Him to fight for Himself ooo
Re: Making Fun Of Islam by Sally97(f): 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
NighttWalker:
“I believe that there’s no Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is a pedophile rapist ."
"I believe that Islam just like Christianity is a tool to keep Africans mentally enslaved and under the control of whites and arabs”

You deserve a cold beer

1 Like

Re: Making Fun Of Islam by Olam09(m): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
If God no wan punish this OP make em remove that dumbass cultist declaration from my profile.. shebi you don remove my previous comment that gathered over 60 likes.. quickly remove that foolish declaration now!
Re: Making Fun Of Islam by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Olam09:
If God no wan punish this OP make em remove that dumbass cultist declaration from my profile.. shebi you don remove my previous comment that gathered over 60 likes.. quickly remove that foolish declaration now!
Bro.... Take heart nah till next week before them go remove am... grin grin grin.... That's why I'm jumping from one islamic thread to the other.
Re: Making Fun Of Islam by Peace1993: 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
Praktikals:
This is the beauty of christianity. We dont fight for our God.
If you like, abuse Jesus. He is more than able to punish or pardon you.
Of course, yes. only defend what has value
Re: Making Fun Of Islam by 41lady(m): 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
Lukgaf:
Few days ago a video was circulating on social media of a Professor making fun of and humiliating the sacred clothes of female Muslims called Hijab. The most unfortunate part of it was that the Professor himself is a Muslim. Ina Lilah was ina ilae rojiun! I am afraid the Professor is ignorant of the punishment associated with making fun of anything associated to / commanded by Allah.

"Undoubtedly mocking and making fun of something that is known to be part of Islam constitutes kufr (disbelief) that puts one beyond the pale of Islam, even if the one who does that does not mean anything more than joking, because this in and of itself is an action that puts one beyond the pale of Islam as Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“If you ask them (about this), they declare: ‘We were only talking idly and joking.’ Say: ‘Was it at Allah, and His Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and His Messenger (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) that you were mocking?

Make no excuse; you have disbelieved after you had believed. If We pardon some of you, We will punish others amongst you because they were Mujrimoon (disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, criminals, etc.)”

[at-Tawbah 9:65-66]. "

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/221739/making-fun-of-islam-and-repenting-from-it

Please don't be ignorant of what you are saying. Can you proof or show where it is written in quran and Allah said women should wear hijab.

If you can show us here with reference, I will transfer 1million naira to your account.

I challenge any imam or sheikh to show us the ayah and surah from the quran. The jews and arab pagans who were leaving in middle east desert and because of dust, the women do cover their head, the false prophet decided to impose on women because he and his companion could not resist the shape of women ass.
Re: Making Fun Of Islam by Lukgaf(m): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
41lady:

Please don't be ignorant of what you are saying. Can you proof or show where it is written in quran and Allah said women should wear hijab.

If you can show us here with reference, I will transfer 1million naira to your account.

I challenge any imam or sheikh to show us the ayah and surah from the quran. The jews and arab pagans who were leaving in middle east desert and because of dust, the women do cover their head, the false prophet decided to impose on women because he and his companion could not resist the shape of women ass.

Sorry, are you a Muslim?
Re: Making Fun Of Islam by Abdoolbuster: 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
Lukgaf:
Few days ago a video was circulating on social media of a Professor making fun of and humiliating the sacred clothes of female Muslims called Hijab. The most unfortunate part of it was that the Professor himself is a Muslim. Ina Lilah was ina ilae rojiun! I am afraid the Professor is ignorant of the punishment associated with making fun of anything associated to / commanded by Allah.

"Undoubtedly mocking and making fun of something that is known to be part of Islam constitutes kufr (disbelief) that puts one beyond the pale of Islam, even if the one who does that does not mean anything more than joking, because this in and of itself is an action that puts one beyond the pale of Islam as Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“If you ask them (about this), they declare: ‘We were only talking idly and joking.’ Say: ‘Was it at Allah, and His Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and His Messenger (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) that you were mocking?

Make no excuse; you have disbelieved after you had believed. If We pardon some of you, We will punish others amongst you because they were Mujrimoon (disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, criminals, etc.)”

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/221739/making-fun-of-islam-and-repenting-from-it

It is not even Allah that told you guys to veil your women but you want to come here and lie to us, stop it cheesy

Muslims make fun of others, now they are making fun of themselves lmao grin
Why do you guys love to lie sef?

1 Like

Re: Making Fun Of Islam by Pataricatering(f): 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
Praktikals:

Lets say my name is Anuoluwapo John Davis and I travel to UK for studies. In Nigeria, Everybody call me Anuoluwapo, but I decide to answer John in UK cos it will be difficult for oyinbo to call Anuoluwapo. Whether you call me John or you call me Anuoluwapo, its the same person you re referring to.
God=Jesus=Holy spirit
when you stop preaching for your God in buses then Muslims too will stop fighting for their God ..
Funny how you don't see that your God is just as helpless as theirs if you need to spread his gospel for him cos he can't do it for himself.
Re: Making Fun Of Islam by Mklyt(m): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
NighttWalker:
“I believe that there’s no Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is a pedophile rapist ."
"I believe that Islam just like Christianity is a tool to keep Africans mentally enslaved and under the control of whites and arabs”
i can't believe I'm saying this but you're absolutely right �
Re: Making Fun Of Islam by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
Pataricatering:
when you stop preaching for your God in buses then Muslims too will stop fighting for their God ..
Funny how you don't see that your God is just as helpless as theirs if you need to spread his gospel for him cos he can't do it for himself.
Imagine what you're saying. So Christains preaching in the bus also means muslims can slit throat for Allah. Abi?... Cus I'm not getting you. Both Muslims and Christains make una getta.... Non of the religion brought light to the black race.
Re: Making Fun Of Islam by koolaid87: 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Praktikals:

Lets say my name is Anuoluwapo John Davis and I travel to UK for studies. In Nigeria, Everybody call me Anuoluwapo, but I decide to answer John in UK cos it will be difficult for oyinbo to call Anuoluwapo. Whether you call me John or you call me Anuoluwapo, its the same person you re referring to.
God=Jesus=Holy spirit

Nope, im a Christian and I dont subscribe to the holy trinity. God has no God. Jesus is not God, if he is then God has God.

He said I sit at the right hand side of my Father(God)

He acknowledged that he has a father( God) in heaven. He even prayed to him prior to being crucified, saying Father (God) let this cup pass over me.

YOU CAN BEAR YOUR FATHER'S SURNAME, BUT YOU ARE NOT YOUR FATHER

So pls stop
Re: Making Fun Of Islam by uthlaw: 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
Praktikals:

God=Jesus=Holy spirit
who die and wake up inside the both of them.
who is coming back is the both of them.
if he is God,why was he born from a woman he created and Adam was not born of human and is not God...
Re: Making Fun Of Islam by Sleekfingers: 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lukgaf:

Another trash from a brainwashed mofo......
Re: Making Fun Of Islam by hert2020: 1:39am On Dec 17, 2021
Amumaigwe:

But Islam makes fun and ridicules other religions. Btw, doesn''t Islam deserve to be ridiculed since it has succeeded in making the world unsafe?

You guys are the ones always obsessing over Islam and making fun of our religion, now you want to play victim.
The whites you worship made the world unsafe. Who have caused wars and conflict around the world?
Who bombed all these countries around the world killing millions?
You will always support them blindly since you see them as your masters and most of their attacks is against Muslims.
Re: Making Fun Of Islam by hert2020: 1:46am On Dec 17, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

It is not even Allah that told you guys to veil your women but you want to come here and lie to us, stop it cheesy

Muslims make fun of others, now they are making fun of themselves lmao grin
Why do you guys love to lie sef?

Your hate for Islam will make you more miserable. Your churches are getting empty and the whites you follow blindly are even leaving your religion. You will find that the liars are your pastors.

"And enjoin believing women to cast down their looks1 and guard their private2 parts3 and not reveal their adornment4 except that which is revealed of itself,5 and to draw their veils over their bosoms,6 and not to reveal their adornment save to their husbands,7 or their fathers, or the fathers of their husbands,8 or of their own sons, or the sons of their husbands,9 or their brothers,10 or the sons of their brothers,11 or the sons of their sisters,12 or the women with whom they associate,13 or those that are in their bondage,14 or the male attendants in their service free of sexual interest,15 or boys that are yet unaware of illicit matters pertaining to women.16 Nor should they stamp their feet on the ground in such manner that their hidden ornament becomes revealed.17 Believers, turn together, all of you, to Allah in repentance18 that you may attain true success."

We know you guys and your lies.
Re: Making Fun Of Islam by Abdoolbuster: 9:21am On Jan 28, 2022
hert2020:

Your hate for Islam will make you more miserable. Your churches are getting empty and the whites you follow blindly are even leaving your religion. You will find that the liars are your pastors.

"And enjoin believing women to cast down their looks1 and guard their private2 parts3 and not reveal their adornment4 except that which is revealed of itself,5 and to draw their veils over their bosoms,6 and not to reveal their adornment save to their husbands,7 or their fathers, or the fathers of their husbands,8 or of their own sons, or the sons of their husbands,9 or their brothers,10 or the sons of their brothers,11 or the sons of their sisters,12 or the women with whom they associate,13 or those that are in their bondage,14 or the male attendants in their service free of sexual interest,15 or boys that are yet unaware of illicit matters pertaining to women.16 Nor should they stamp their feet on the ground in such manner that their hidden ornament becomes revealed.17 Believers, turn together, all of you, to Allah in repentance18 that you may attain true success."

We know you guys and your lies.

Do you even know how this get into the Qur'an? Olodo go and read Tafsir Al Jalalyn, Tafsir Ibn Abbas, etc try Tafsir.com for a start you go tear that useless paper called Qur'an

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shia Justice And The Sunni Predicament On The Popular Middle East Revolutions / Ojude Oba, Nigeria's Post-eid Heritage Festival / Rulings On Abortion In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.