Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Making Fun Of Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Making Fun Of Islam (8896 Views)

"You Are Making Fun Of A Man Who Is Older Than Your Father!" ... " / #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam / Summary Of Things That Can Throw A Muslim Out Of Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Fun Of Islam by jimmyolasun: 11:37am On Nov 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Where is the video, I want to see

Why will be go and bomb him?

He made fun of Allah

2 Likes

Re: Making Fun Of Islam by ogoloray(m): 11:39am On Nov 19, 2021
“NUMEROUS RIDICULOUS RULINGS” grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Making Fun Of Islam by DCONE1(m): 11:39am On Nov 19, 2021
assent:

He didn't say he is a Christian, but you said it. So, how do you know?

Or your brain is fixated that anyone who challenge your religion bull shiit is automatically a Christian?
that's why I said how do you know he isn't ....when you are not him ? Allow him to answer for himself...

You keep talking like your religion doesn't have bullshits . Big bullshits.

1 Like

Re: Making Fun Of Islam by assent: 11:40am On Nov 19, 2021
DCONE1:
the stupid mentality is... you don't single out the person instead you attack the religion...are there no bad people in christianity and other religion who commit worst crimes ? The killings in the USA and other countries are also done by Muslims? Come on... change your thinking....get knowledge don't just take what people tell you...sometime read and think for yourself.

You can't compare USA to Afghanistan. There is religion freedom in USA, but nothing of such in Afghanistan. The killings in the USA are not religion based, but the killings in Afghanistan are religion based and even sponsored by the Afghanistan government, an Islamic government. So, Islam signifies violence.

5 Likes

Re: Making Fun Of Islam by DCONE1(m): 11:44am On Nov 19, 2021
assent:

You can't compare USA to Afghanistan. There is religion freedom in USA, but nothing of such in Afghanistan. The killings in the USA are not religion based, but the killings in Afghanistan are religion based and even sponsored by the Afghanistan government, an Islamic government. So, Islam signifies violence.
I won't argue with you anymore if you don't bring proof to all these allegations...it will be a waste of my time , enjoy your day
Re: Making Fun Of Islam by assent: 11:45am On Nov 19, 2021
DCONE1:
that's why I said how do you know he isn't ....when you are not him ? Allow him to answer for himself...

You keep talking like your religion doesn't have bullshits . Big bullshits.

If you don't want anyone else to reply to your comment, then you should not post it on a public forum but send the guy a private message.

Of course, there is a lot of bullshit in Christianity and you will never find me defending those bullshits because I don't support them.

But can we say the same about you? Are you not always defending bullshits in Islam?

Are you doing it for God or for your pride and arrogance?

9 Likes

Re: Making Fun Of Islam by Fiscus105(m): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2021
DCONE1:
the stupid mentality is... you don't single out the person instead you attack the religion...are there no bad people in christianity and other religion who commit worst crimes ? The killings in the USA and other countries are also done by Muslims? Come on... change your thinking....get knowledge don't just take what people tell you...sometime read and think for yourself.

Yes there are several bad and evil people in Christian and every other religions, but none of these religions intoxicate the adherents to cause trouble like Islam.

You urself, do the statistics of most violent countries and places in the world.

Our own naija, we know area and religion that are too violent.

7 Likes

Re: Making Fun Of Islam by assent: 11:47am On Nov 19, 2021
DCONE1:
I won't argue with you anymore if you don't bring proof to all these allegations...it will be a waste of my time , enjoy your day

If you want proof of what I wrote, then you are the type that loves to deceive himself.

4 Likes

Re: Making Fun Of Islam by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 19, 2021
DCONE1:
And how do you know he isn't ?
I never said he is or isn't but u concluded he is from ur post. I guess ur just another extremist. Bye boy undecided

4 Likes

Re: Making Fun Of Islam by Adlac(m): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2021
[s]SILVERLINES:
Thunder fire islam and the OP

Bunch of terrorist them[/s]

Learn Decorum!
Re: Making Fun Of Islam by DCONE1(m): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2021
assent:

If you don't want anyone else to reply to your comment, then you should not post it on a public forum but send the guy a private message.

Of course, there is a lot of bullshit in Christianity and you will never find me defending those bullshits because I don't support them.

But can we say the same about you? Are you not always defending bullshits in Islam?

Are you doing it for God or for your pride and arrogance?

I did not say anyone can't reply me , you are the one with an agenda .

What I'm saying basically is, in Every religion there are bad people...leave the religion aside and insult or crucify the bad people...no religion is 100 percent free from evil and bad people.
Re: Making Fun Of Islam by DCONE1(m): 11:52am On Nov 19, 2021
killmods:

I never said he is or isn't but u concluded he is from ur post. I guess ur just another extremist. Bye boy undecided
yes I am an extremists grin grin grin lol enjoy your day.
Re: Making Fun Of Islam by Adlac(m): 11:53am On Nov 19, 2021
kingsceemark:
All [s]Muslims [s[s]]are Terrorists and Rapists just like their mentor[/[/[/s]s]s], ISLAMABAD
Re: Making Fun Of Islam by DCONE1(m): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2021
assent:

If you want proof of what I wrote, then you are the type that loves to deceive himself.
how am I decieving myself? You are the one trying to decieve me with your comment and I am demanding for your sources and proof but you have none.... get me facts .
Re: Making Fun Of Islam by Adlac(m): 11:56am On Nov 19, 2021
SILVERLINES:
Thunder fire and the OP

Bunch of terrorist them
Re: Making Fun Of Islam by assent: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2021
DCONE1:
how am I decieving myself? You are the one trying to decieve me with your comment and I am demanding for your sources and proof but you have none.... get me facts .

If you want proof, then you must have been dead when the news about Afghanistan was hitting the front page.

5 Likes

Re: Making Fun Of Islam by DCONE1(m): 11:59am On Nov 19, 2021
Fiscus105:

Yes there several bad and evil people in Christian and every other religions, but none of these religions intoxicate the adherents to cause trouble like Islam.

You urself, do the statistics of most violent countries and places in the world.

Our own naija, we know area and religion that are too violent.

Can I ask you a question?

Have you met good and peaceful Muslims before ?

Do you believe their are peaceful Muslims who don't want wahala with anyone ?

And also the Dubai y'all are rushing to , Qatar, Abu dhabi ...etc are islamic countries

1 Like

Re: Making Fun Of Islam by GODBLESSBUHARI: 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bloody bombers... grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Making Fun Of Islam by DCONE1(m): 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
assent:

If you want proof, then you must have been dead when the news about Afghanistan was hitting the front page.
maybe ...but I want you to get me the proof of all the allegations you named above in your recent comment.

1 Like

Re: Making Fun Of Islam by assent: 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
DCONE1:
I did not say anyone can't reply me , you are the one with an agenda .

What I'm saying basically is, in Every religion there are bad people...leave the religion aside and insult or crucify the bad people...no religion is 100 percent free from evil and bad people.

You and hasty generalisation are friends. You are always rushing to conclusion.

You first concluded that person was a Christian without knowing him.

Now, you have concluded that I have an agenda. grin

Afghanistan government turns religion to a State-sponsored thing and sponsor violence in the name of Allah.

3 Likes

Re: Making Fun Of Islam by assent: 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
DCONE1:
maybe ...but I want you to get me the proof of all the allegations you named above in your recent comment.

If you are not mentally lazy, you will do Google search to get your proof.

I won't spoon feed your mental laziness

2 Likes

Re: Making Fun Of Islam by DCONE1(m): 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
assent:

You and hasty generalisation are friends. You are always rushing to conclusion.

You first concluded that person was a Christian without knowing him.

Now, you have concluded that I have an agenda. grin

Afghanistan government turns religion to a State-sponsored thing and sponsor violence in the name of Allah.

He isn't a Christian?

You don't have an agenda ?

Isn't the Afghanistan govt working along side the USA ? And you still think USA will allow them to sponsor violence in the name of Allah ? Think before you post
Re: Making Fun Of Islam by uthlaw: 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
Praktikals:
This is the beauty of christianity. We dont fight for our God.
If you like, abuse Jesus. He is more than able to punish or pardon you.
which which one is Jesus,God or son of God?
Re: Making Fun Of Islam by DCONE1(m): 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
assent:

If you are not mentally lazy, you will do Google search to get your proof.

I won't spoon feed your mental laziness
grin okey sir..lol I can see I be started pissing you up grin
Re: Making Fun Of Islam by assent: 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
DCONE1:

He isn't a Christian?

You don't have an agenda ?

Isn't the Afghanistan govt working along side the USA ? And you still think USA will allow them to sponsor violence in the name of Allah ? Think before you post

Do you have a proof that he is a Christian? Show your proof.

Show proof that Afghanistan is working alongside USA. Has the Afghanistan not been killing people for religion reason?

1 Like

Re: Making Fun Of Islam by uthlaw: 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
ramon212:

Go and arrest him na. Israel will soon drop nuclear bomb on Saud Arabia you idiotic fool.
but Israel Israel are Jews not Christians!
Re: Making Fun Of Islam by assent: 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
DCONE1:
grin okey sir..lol I can see I be started pissing you up grin

Oga, stop being mentally lazy. Go and do simple Google search.

2 Likes

Re: Making Fun Of Islam by Blakpot: 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
ramon212:

Go and arrest him na. Israel will soon drop nuclear bomb on Saud Arabia you idiotic fool.

Israel and Saudi Arabia are allies now.
Mohammed Bin Salman has betrayed Islam and sided with the enemy, thats one reason for the rise in tension btwn Iran and Saudi Arabia.
Re: Making Fun Of Islam by DCONE1(m): 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
assent:

Oga, stop being mentally lazy. Go and do simple Google search.
you were the one that made up allegations ,you are suppose to get me the facts of your allegations...don't dodge your responsibility.
Re: Making Fun Of Islam by assent: 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
DCONE1:
you were the one that made up allegations ,you are suppose to get me the facts of your allegations...don't dodge your responsibility.

Lolz.

Were you not the one who called someone a Christian even when you are not sure?

Is that not an allegation?

2 Likes

Re: Making Fun Of Islam by DCONE1(m): 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
assent:

Do you have a proof that he is a Christian? Show your proof.

Show proof that Afghanistan is working alongside USA. Has the Afghanistan not been killing people for religion reason?

Do you have a proof that he is not ? Show your proof .

Show proof that Afghanistan govt is sponsoring and Killing people for religion reasons .
Re: Making Fun Of Islam by DCONE1(m): 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
assent:

Lolz.

Were you not the one who called someone a Christian even when you are not sure?

Is that not an allegation?

He isn't?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marrying A Second Wife: A Muslimah's Short Story / The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World / An Important Hadith For Husband-wife Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.