Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,170 members, 7,849,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

I'm So Confused I Need Reply From Doctors In The House - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm So Confused I Need Reply From Doctors In The House (271 Views)

UCH Ibadan, A Death Trap: Official Reply From UCH Management / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Confused I Need Reply From Doctors In The House by Swain1679(m): 9:45am On Nov 19, 2021
good morning nladers, I'm so confused right away, because last month I was having running stomach after eating beans with plantain,the running stomach was so serious,so I went to the chemist to buy some drugs,and the woman prescribed fragyl 400mg for me, I'm so surprised because after taking four tables of the fragyl,I was now noticing white patches in my mouth(oral thrush)..I think the fragyl I took is the caused of the oral thrush...I need your opinions
Re: I'm So Confused I Need Reply From Doctors In The House by TundeWX: 9:52am On Nov 19, 2021
Swain1679:
good morning nladers, I'm so confused right away, because last month I was having running stomach after eating beans with plantain,the running stomach was so serious,so I went to the chemist to buy some drugs,and the woman prescribed fragyl 400mg for me, I'm so surprised because after taking four tables of the fragyl,I was now noticing white patches in my mouth(oral thrush)..I think the fragyl I took is the caused of the oral thrush...I need your opinions

No cause for alarm
Buy sporanox oral antifungal drug
Take it twice daily
Re: I'm So Confused I Need Reply From Doctors In The House by Deborah98(f): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2021
Run a test and know what's wrong. Sorry get better soon.
Re: I'm So Confused I Need Reply From Doctors In The House by airminem(f): 10:19am On Nov 19, 2021
undecided You will be fine just take more rest
Re: I'm So Confused I Need Reply From Doctors In The House by Restroom: 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
Could already be hiding in ur system....the flagyl jus made it show.....reduce ur carbohydrates imtakes, sweets,sugars and anything sweet,made of flour or sugar.....if you want totally eliminate it

(1) (Reply)

Suspended Ceiling Installation / 1st Injectable, Bimonthly HIV Treatment Approved In UK / Check Here For All Your Gym Supplements And Multi Vitamin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.