Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

List Of All The Beautiful Ghanaian Actresses In The Country - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of All The Beautiful Ghanaian Actresses In The Country (969 Views)

Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) / Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s / Chief Dele Momodu Allegedly Dating Two Ghanaian Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of All The Beautiful Ghanaian Actresses In The Country by omgvoices: 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
And so who are the most beautiful actresses in the country?

Ama K. Abebrese

Talk of one of the most beautiful actresses from Ghana and it appears her name can’t be omitted. She has gotten featured in several movies in Ghana and overseas. The Ghanaian-British actress won the 2011 Best Actress in a Leading Role at the AMAA Awards for her stellar performance in Sinking Sands.

Mavis Adjei

The veteran actress can’t be taken off the list as well. Mavis Adjei is a Ghanaian actress currently based in The Netherlands.

She comes from Akwatia in the Eastern Region of Ghana. She had her Secondary education at Swedru Secondary School in the Central Region of Ghana from 1994 to 1996.

With over 25 films to her credit, her film roles include notable performances in Amsterdam Diary, Love & Politics, Church Money, Obaa pa, and many others. She also starred in numerous soap series in Ghana.

Mavis Adjei lives in the Netherlands with longtime boyfriend Geoffrey Osei-Bonsu, a popular TV Director/Business Executive with whom she has three children: two daughters, Tyra and Kayla, and her son, Kieran. Tyra.

Beverly Afaglo

The wife of now defunct Praye Group is on the list of the most beautiful actresses in the country as well. She was recently in the news when she made things clear that she has never attained org.asm ever since she got married. She has been married for more than 5 years now.

According to her; “So truth is, I was exposed, very exposed before marriage but my husband didn’t know. I had to present “the good girl” attitude throughout the courtship period and now marriage. We have been married for 5years and I don’t remember having org.asm even one time.”

She is a product of the Ghana Institute of Journalism and has gotten herself featured in several movies which include;

I love you But
Return of Beyonce
Crime to Christ
Prince’s Bride
Never Again
Single Six
Turn Me On
Bachelor’s
Equatorial Escape
Girls Connection
The King’s Bride
Total Exchange
PlayBoy
Big Girls Club
CEO
Sugar
Secret Burden
About to Wed
A Northern Affair (2014)
The Game (2010 film)
Sidechic Gang
She won the best actress in comedy at the Terracotta Awards in 2010.

Ama Ampofo

The award winning actress is on the list as well. In 2014, she starred as “Claudia” in Shirley Frimpong-Manso’s film, Devil in the Detail, a role that earned her an Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress nomination and a Golden Movie award.

Prior to her impressive movie debut, Ama featured in TV commercials (Fidelity Bank Ghana, Kiss Condom) and music videos (Lies by Sarkodie feat. Lil Shaker.

Martha Ankomah

She has gotten featured in several movies and does things exquisitely when it comes to playing her roles in movies and that has gotten her many awards which include;

2010 Africa Movie Academy Award for Most Promising Actor
2012 Africa Movie Academy Award for Most Promising Actor
2012 Ghana Movie Awards – Best actress in a lead role
2011 Ghana Movie Awards – Best actress in a Supporting role
2011 Ghana Movie Awards – Favourite actress (movie)
2015 Ghana Movie Awards – Best actress in a lead role
Some of the movies she has gotten featured include;

Suncity

St. James Hotel

All that Glitters

Where is your Mobile?

Power of the gods

Shakira

Sin of the Soul

Heart of Men

Somewhere in Africa

Sugar Town

A Trip To Hell

Jackie Appiah

Jackie Appiah was born in Canada on December 5. She is the last of five children. She is a Ghanaian Canadian, as she was born in Toronto. She spent her early childhood in Canada, and moved to Ghana with her mother at age 10.

She is popularly known by her maiden name, Appiah even though she married Peter Agyemang in 2005 and has one son. The duo have divorced now but her acting ability is something that can’t be questioned. She has won several awards and has gotten featured in several movies.

Naa Ashorkor

Her starring in the Perfect Picture movie brought her into the limelight. That got her nominated and she ended up winning the Best Actress award in 2010 in the African Movie Awards. She is now mostly into broadcasting and now works with Asaase Radio.
Yvonne Okoro

Born to a Ghanaian mother and a Nigerian father, she is one of those few actresses that boasts of dual citizenship. She made her screen debut in Sticking to the Promise, a 2002 movie produced by the Nigerian producer Theo Akatugba, just after her Senior High Education. She also played a cameo role in the hit series Tentacles by the same producer for Point Blank Media Concepts.

She has therefore gotten featured in several movies after that. She is indeed beautiful.

Nana Ama McBrown

The Kumawood actress can’t as well be taken off the list. She is very very beautiful considering the fact that she is even in her mid-forties and for a woman who is over 40 years to possess such beauty, it’s indeed remarkable.
She has featured in several Kumawood and Ghallywood mobies as well but now hosts the entertainment show on UTV.

Salma Mumin

The pride of the Upper West is on the list as well when it comes to the most beautiful actresses in Ghana. She got her first shot at movies in 2007 when she got featured in a movie dubbed Passion and Soul. She has now featured in all of these movies;

What My Wife Doesn’t Know
No Man’s Land
Seduction
No Apology
Passion and Soul
College Girls
Leave My Wife
The Will
Amakye and Dede
John and John
Apples and Bananas

Emelia Brobbey

Bagging awards in her acting career prove the fact that she is also very good when it comes to what she does best. Bon in the Eastern part of Ghana, she is a trained teacher but it appears acting has taken the better part of her half.

https://esiama.com/list-of-all-the-beautiful-ghanaian-actresses-in-the-country/

(1) (Reply)

This One I Can’t Forgive God - Tonto Dikeh Says On Her Step-Mum's Burial / Mella, ex-wife of singer JJC Skillz accuses him of molesting son / Yemi Alade Reacts To Rumors Of Being Pregnant For Togo's President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.