Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

This One I Can’t Forgive God - Tonto Dikeh Says On Her Step-Mum's Burial - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This One I Can’t Forgive God - Tonto Dikeh Says On Her Step-Mum's Burial (970 Views)

Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" / I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy / "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This One I Can’t Forgive God - Tonto Dikeh Says On Her Step-Mum's Burial by jaybenugo: 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
This One I Can’t Forgive God - Tonto Dikeh Says As She Attends Her Step-Mother’s Burial Ceremony (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=361_Vdaf-XE

Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has shared a video of her turning up for her step-mother’s burial ceremony, IGBERETV reports.

She shared the video on her Instagram story with the caption;

"Farewell Mama, This one I can’t forgive God".

https://igberetvnews.com/1415965/one-cant-forgive-god-tonto-dikeh-says-attends-step-mothers-burial-ceremony-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: This One I Can’t Forgive God - Tonto Dikeh Says On Her Step-Mum's Burial by pretydiva(f): 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
You still slay go burial undecided
Re: This One I Can’t Forgive God - Tonto Dikeh Says On Her Step-Mum's Burial by advanceDNA: 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
This life seff..
person fine like this, yet no see someone willing to share their life with her...
Re: This One I Can’t Forgive God - Tonto Dikeh Says On Her Step-Mum's Burial by Righteousness2(m): 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
There are some truths about life that we should understand, which would help us in our relationship with GOD ALMIGHTY.

Listen!
GOD remains GOD, irrespective of how we feel, what we say, or whatever happens to us.

GOD is Never wrong! If there is a Problem or Challenge! Check yourself! GOD is Faithful, Dependable, Reliable, Unchangeable, etc

GOD is Good . HE is the Only good GOD. HE is Merciful! HE is Kind! HE is Loving!

HE is a GOD of equity and Justice. HE is unbribeable! HE is the All knowing GOD. Nothing is Hidden from HIM.

GOD is a Consuming Fire! It is a Fearful thing to Fall into HIS Hands. HE gives Chance to repent and amend your ways, but once HE strikes, that is it!

Let us know How we relate with this ALMIGHTY BEING OF HEAVEN! So that we don't destroy ourselves.
Re: This One I Can’t Forgive God - Tonto Dikeh Says On Her Step-Mum's Burial by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
She must be a very good woman RIP
Re: This One I Can’t Forgive God - Tonto Dikeh Says On Her Step-Mum's Burial by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
You can't forgive God angry
Re: This One I Can’t Forgive God - Tonto Dikeh Says On Her Step-Mum's Burial by GreaterFuture(m): 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
God Almighty Help Us
Re: This One I Can’t Forgive God - Tonto Dikeh Says On Her Step-Mum's Burial by Nicepoker(m): 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
Is God your mate? Whenever she is taking like this cheap crack is the catalyst.

(1) (Reply)

party Between Iyabo Ojo,apostle Suleiman And Steph Naya Leaks Online / Check Out Mercy Chinwo New Pictures Shared On Instagram / Madge Gets Into Director's Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.