Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,729 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) (46476 Views)

Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics) / NASA Study Shows An Unexpectedly Large Count Of Trees In The West African Sahara / Huge Cedar Trees Felling Climbing With Chainsaw Machines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by Agricmoney(m): 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
My love for the nature have no bounds

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
Impressive. I love trees. I love nature. I love life.

1 Like

Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by mightyhaze: 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
Okosisi smiley
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by Mancrossfire: 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
Why is iroko tree not there cos these trees I'm seeing here isn't tall at all
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by Burruchaga71(m): 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
Still waiting to c Iroko tree on the list
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by Bamzyriches451: 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
Those trees aren't even tall
Come to my town and see wonders
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by DSC7: 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Abegggggg wetin be their Nigerian names? ...
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by KingDash: 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
useless.. wetin we won carry this do.. we ain't whites we don care about this shit.
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by Obyangel: 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
What of our own great iroko tree?
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by tillaman(m): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
I go plant Bitter leaf tree
Ofe onugbu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
We had something similar in my village, the tree was so large it's width was more than that of a car. Until one useless pastor came to my village for crusade and he claimed that the tree harbours evil spirits holding the villagers progess, the fake pastor conspired with the youths to cut it down. cry
Till today that incident still hurts me deeply

1 Like

Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by Zchi1052(m): 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
Make dem come some parts in Nigeria
To see tallest tree
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by Lighters: 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
What of coconut trees �
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by Sterlingpounds: 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
Beautiful creatures.
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by DropsMic(m): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
All the tall trees wey dey Nigeria fake pastors don cut them finish

1 Like

Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by Offpoint1: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Trees like these won't survive in Nigeria.

I trust my charcoal people... Food don land be that.

Thanks to the Oyinbos for preserving this great nature for us.

Please plant a tree today and save the universe.
There was that No 2 ( Yellow Meranti) in my village, twas one of the tallest and big tree I've seen my entire life.
My grandmother told us the tree has been in the village for more than 500 years. They chopped it down 2005 because of useless mentality. They said it's home for witches and wizard, a place where all villagers are tied.... that was how they chopped it down.

1 Like

Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by sugarlyn: 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
They should come to my village and see iroko tree, the tallest tree in the whole universe.
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by masterflowx(m): 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Rubbish..

Most tress in my village are taller than these..

That's how they will name the biggest dîck as if they saw everyone walking naked.

They measured the dicks that was presented to them. If you think you are up to the task come forward and present your dick and we shall see if it won't enter Guinness world record.
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by kilisi(m): 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
Y
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by Figger(m): 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
What of the iroko tree wey full Igbo land. These once dey learn na
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by Adjovi: 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
What of Sycamore tree?
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by Chloraseptic: 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
masterflowx:

They measured the dicks that was presented to them. If you think you are up to the task come forward and present your dick and we shall see if it won't enter Guinness world record.

Since they know there could still be dîck bigger than the one that was submitted, then they shouldn't make the experiment conclusive..

They may as well call it estimated biggest dîck in the world
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
There are taller trees in nigeria sef not to to talk of South American rain Forest

1 Like

Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by justking(m): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Na lie, how about the ones in my village
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by Tapout(m): 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
To be Frank, I've seen trees as tall as these in my village. I just haven't paid close attention to them else I would have sworn they are bigger than what's on this list. I'll bookmark this page and verify when next I visit.

1 Like

Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by MMempire(m): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
You guys should do your research well. Ever been to Akpabuyo in Cross River State? 2014 NYSC NCCF rural rugged made me know we have trees that will daft this ones mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Rubbish..

Most tress in my village are taller than these..

That's how they will name the biggest dîck as if they saw everyone walking naked.
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
Some palm trees in my village are quite tall.
Re: Ten Of The Tallest Trees In The World (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
MMempire:
You guys should do your research well. Ever been to Akpabuyo in Cross River State? 2014 NYSC NCCF rural rugged made me know we have trees that will daft this ones mentioned.
Glad to know you were in nysc nccf, but according to your signature, why did you say you are wicked and wild?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rusty-Spotted Genet: Checkout The Scary Animal I Killed Last Night (Photos) / Ten of the greatest threats that could wipe out all life on Earth / Blackhole, Wormhole And Whitehole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.