Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,564 members, 7,865,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

Sermon And Teaching On Psalm 23: The Lord Is My Shepherd, Things U Need To Know - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sermon And Teaching On Psalm 23: The Lord Is My Shepherd, Things U Need To Know (442 Views)

2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) / Arise! Sermon And Prayer Points / Stronger Than Your Enemies. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E. A. Adeboye. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sermon And Teaching On Psalm 23: The Lord Is My Shepherd, Things U Need To Know by nbgospel: 7:23am On Nov 21, 2021
There has been teachings on the popular chapter and verse of the scripture we know about which is Psalm 23.

There are deep things about it which you need to know. Now was Psalm 23 a actually an experience of king David? What is the meaning of the Lord is my shepherd? What is the central message of Psalm 23? What is Psalms 23 in KJV?

There are lots of questions to ask and things to review. I am here to tell you that an article I found on a website on Sermon and commentary about Psalms 23 marvelled me because of it's Rich content.

One of the things you need to know is that I learnt from the page is that all that King David said in the spirit will take place if the Lord is my shepherd. Then I shall not want in anything in life be it wealth and prosperity.

There are lots of time to share, you need to visit the page for more because the article teaching on Psalm 23 KJV was great.

https://nbgospel.com/sermon-and-commentary-on-psalm-23-the-lord-is-my-shepherd/

Re: Sermon And Teaching On Psalm 23: The Lord Is My Shepherd, Things U Need To Know by JasonTrend: 7:33am On Nov 21, 2021
Yeah
Re: Sermon And Teaching On Psalm 23: The Lord Is My Shepherd, Things U Need To Know by EnemyofGod22(m): 8:30am On Nov 21, 2021
God and satan doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.
Re: Sermon And Teaching On Psalm 23: The Lord Is My Shepherd, Things U Need To Know by Dtruthspeaker: 8:38am On Nov 21, 2021
nbgospel:
There has been teachings on the popular chapter and verse of the scripture we know about which is Psalm 23.

There are deep things about it which you need to know. Now was Psalm 23 a actually an experience of king David? What is the meaning of the Lord is my shepherd? What is the central message of Psalm 23? What is Psalms 23 in KJV?

There are lots of questions to ask and things to review. I am here to tell you that an article I found on a website on Sermon and commentary about Psalms 23 marvelled me because of it's Rich content.

One of the things you need to know is that I learnt from the page is that all that King David said in the spirit will take place if the Lord is my shepherd. Then I shall not want in anything in life be it wealth and prosperity.

There are lots of time to share, you need to visit the page for more because the article teaching on Psalm 23 KJV was great...

Yes!

ONLY IF THE LORD IS INDEED YOUR SHEPHERD.

IF HE IS NOT, THEN YOU WILL HAVE WHAT IS GENERALLY AVAILABLE!
Re: Sermon And Teaching On Psalm 23: The Lord Is My Shepherd, Things U Need To Know by nbgospel: 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
[quote author=EnemyofGod22 post=107819188]God and satan doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.[/quote ]

If God and Satan does not exist then what exist?

(1) (Reply)

Stop Waiting In Vain, Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again – Nigerian Pastor (photos) / Happy Sunday! Another Day To Revisit These Funny Bible Memes / 2nd Coming Of Christ And Genuine Repentance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.