Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Stronger Than Your Enemies. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E. A. Adeboye. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stronger Than Your Enemies. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E. A. Adeboye. (3282 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stronger Than Your Enemies. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E. A. Adeboye. by bummyla(m): 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
Thank You Lord.

Let us lift our hands to the Most High God and bless His holy name.

Give Him glory; let us give Him honour; let us give Him adoration.

Bless Him for all He did for you last year.

Thank Him for all the ups and downs gone-by.

Give Him glory for mountains, for valleys;

Praise Him for the prayers answered, all requests granted.

Praise Him for requests that are yet to be granted.

Give Him glory, give Him honour, give Him adoration; praise Him.

Magnify His holy name.

Praise the King of kings and the Lord of lords.

Worship the I AM THAT I, the Ancient of days.

Thank Him for life.

Thank Him that you are still alive till today;

Bless His holy name for His support.

Give Him glory, give Him honour, give Him adoration.

Magnify His holy name.

Praise Him

He is worthy to be praised

If you are grateful for what He did yesterday, He will do more today – praise Him.

Magnify the Almighty God.

Give Him glory, give Him honour, give Him adoration.

Praise the King of kings and the Lord of lords.

Thank You Father.

Blessed be your holy name.

Thank You Daddy.

In Jesus mighty name we have worshipped.

Then I want you to lift your voice to the Almighty God loud and say: Father, please let this year be my year of total victory.

Go ahead cry to the Almighty God.

Father let this year be my year of total comprehensive victory. Let this year be my year of absolute victory, complete victory, comprehensive victory; victory in every area of life: physically, mentally, spiritually; let this year be my year of comprehensive victory. Let this year be my year of comprehensive victory. Thank You Father.

In Jesus mighty name we have prayed.

Will you please join hands with your neighbour, remembering the law of harvest – ‘what you sow is what you reap’ – and pray for your neighbour and say: Father, this Your child that I am holding, this year let him be absolutely victorious.

Go ahead pray for your neighbour.

Lord God Almighty, for all these Your children, this year let them be absolutely victorious, absolutely victorious; victorious going out, victorious coming in, victorious in every facet of life; Lord God Almighty, let all these Your children be absolutely victorious, absolutely victorious, comprehensively victorious. Thank You Father. Thank You Daddy.

Magnify the Lord with me

Let us praise His name together

Amen.

Magnify the Lord with me

Let us praise His name together.

Magnify the Lord with me

Amen.

Magnify the Lord with me

Magnify the Lord with me

Amen.

Magnify the Lord with me

Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the Ending, the One who is, the One who was, the One who is to come, the God of 2017 and the God of 2018, thank You. Thank You for loving us; thank You for saving our souls; thank You for standing by us; thank You for supporting us; thank You for miracles of the past years, Father, accept our worship in Jesus’ name.

Daddy this year, in the life of all Your children, those who are here, those who are listening all over the world, do something new; do something great; do something powerful; do something glorious; do something miraculous and let the miracles begin right now.

Father, all those who are lying on their sick bed, wherever they maybe, at home, at hospital, all over the world, this very night heal them all. Father before the sun rises let every sick fellow sing song of victory. Let every captives sing a song of victory.

Beginning with those of us here my Father and my God, let there be shout of hallelujah before the sun rises. Thank You my Father. Glory be to Your holy name.

Thank You Daddy.

The Lord says there is someone here tonight, He said, the rain you are expecting will start falling this month.

Thank You my Father.

Amen.

Let somebody shout hallelujah.

Find two or three people you have not seen this year and shake hands and say happy New Year and God bless you.

It has to be somebody you have not seen this year – two or three of them.

And then you may please be seated.

Tonight we want to discuss Stronger than Your Enemies (Part 1) and as usual we will want to start by talking to those who are not yet born again so that they won’t miss part of the blessings that we come later tonight.

Thank You Father.

I know this year will be special because the Lord says there is someone here today, He said, every month of this year you will enjoy wonders.

Romans chapter 8 verse 31:

“What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?”

When God is on your side without any doubt, you are more than a conqueror because all the enemies need to see is to see God arising up in your support.

You see Psalm 68 verse 1 to 3 says let God arise and His enemies will scatter.

So, if God is behind us; when God arises and the enemies see who is behind you, they run.

The Elders have a proverb, they said, Dada cannot fight but he has a very courageous brother

Even if I cannot fight, if they see my God they will run.

I keep telling people, Pastor Adeboye is nothing, I can do nothing, I cannot heal rat, I cannot save a goat but my God that is a different story entirely – my God can do absolutely anything and He is going to do something wondrous for somebody here tonight in Jesus’ name.

Now, according to Acts chapter 9 verse 1 to 5, your enemies are His enemies if He is on your side.

Because Saul of Tarsus persecuting Christians but when God knocked him down (as He is going to do to your enemies this year) Saul ask God, who are you?

Jesus told him, I AM Jesus, the One you are persecuting.

It must have been a surprise to Paul - I cannot see you, how can You say I am persecuting You!

Oh, if you are persecuting My children, you are persecuting Me.

If you are a child of God, your enemies are God enemies; that is why your enemies are in trouble.

That is why the Bible says in James chapter 4 verse 7: if only you will submit to God; even the devil will see you coming and run.

Because He says if you submit to God, you resist the devil, he will flee.

To flee means run as in terror.

You will see in one of the verses of the song, special son, compose for the Holy Ghost service: it says to the devil I am a terror.

If you are one of God’s children you are a terror to the devil.

According to Acts chapter 19 from verse 13 to 17, if you belong to God devils will recognize you because some people were trying to cast out a devil in the name of Jesus that Paul preaches and devil said Jesus I know, Paul I know but who are you?

If you belong to God the devil knows who you are.

The devil knows who I am for example and I am sure he knows who you are if you are truly born again.

And because demons recognize us, they know the authorities we carry, they know the power of the One supporting us and so we can cast them out

Mark 16 verse 17 says, and these signs shall follow them that believe – and these signs shall follow them that are children of God.

In My name they will cast out devil – that is the first thing He says we will do – cast them out.

According to Isaiah 54 verse 16 to 17, the word of God says if you belong to God no weapon formed against you shall prosper.

Why?

Because God says I AM the maker of the instrument that they would put together to form the weapon.

If the herbalist join leaves and roots together against you and you belong to God, God will tell the leaves and the roots not to function.

Because He made them and they obey Him.

He says, okay, leaves you can perform special function; roots you can perform special function but that is at My command.

You belong to Jesus Christ no weapon formed against you shall prosper – impossible.

Some of you heard the testimony of our brother Apostle Bangbola.

The wife was a violent Christian and he was a violent antichrist and he did not like the way the wife was tormenting him with her prayers.

So, he got all manners of charm to get rid of the woman – the kind of charm that they said sprinkles it on her dress; if only she could wear the dress, she will be dead.

She wore the dress and got younger.

If you belong to the Almighty God no weapon formed against you shall prosper.

As a matter of fact in Numbers 23, if you read from verse 19 to 24 (Numbers 23:19 to 24), if the enemies want to curse you and you belong to God, as he is opening his mouth to curse you, blessing will be flowing.

When he want to say you will die; he will open his mouth and say you will never die.

When he wants to say you will be poor, he will say you become the richest in the town.

That is the way of God; that He does if you belong to Him.

But if He is against you, O O! where will you run to?

If God becomes your enemy, you go to the mountain top, He is there.

Go to the bottom of the sea, He is there.

Anywhere you tried to run from Him, you will meet Him there.

And the moment the enemy knows that you are not on the side of God, they know you are easy meat.

As a matter of fact, I think I have told you before; all that God needs to do for the devil to finish you is for God to do nothing.

All He has to do is remain neutral.

I told you my father told me that when the Lion wakes up in the morning, he prays one prayer: God show me the animal I will eat today and leave the two of us alone – don’t help me, don’t help the animal, just show me and then remain neutral.

If the devil ever prays a prayer, it will be God show me the fellow I will destroy today and leave the two of us alone.

If God leaves you alone, you are finished.

To continue click on the link below

https://bummyla.com/2018/03/13/stronger-than-your-enemies-sermon-and-prayer-points-by-pastor-e-a-adeboye/

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy Confirmation : How Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph Predicted Election Post / Watch This Clip And Critique It: Angel Caught On Camera! / Ami Eranko Naa (yuroba, Nigeria; Mark Of The Beast Info) (pls If You Need A Bett

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.