Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:56 AM

"it" Knows When You Are Going To Die - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "it" Knows When You Are Going To Die (950 Views)

Woman With HIV Abandoned In Ibadan And Left To Die (Photos) / I Knew He Was Going To Die....see PHOTO / Jonathan - No Nigerian To Die Of HIV Henceforth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"it" Knows When You Are Going To Die by my2cents(m): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2007
Re: "it" Knows When You Are Going To Die by nana(f): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2007
Yeah. . .Very fascinating.
Re: "it" Knows When You Are Going To Die by BlackMamba(m): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2007
Cats are often creeping around people and these folks are more or less breathing corpses. So, if you add these two unrelated facts, there is no groundbreaking story here. BTW, I hate cats, and other pets too.
Re: "it" Knows When You Are Going To Die by redsun(m): 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2007
Animals tune in to magnetic rhythms of nature,it is available to all creature, even man, but some are more sensitive that others,especially cats.The ancient egpyptians harnessed and honoured the symbols and powers of animals.
Re: "it" Knows When You Are Going To Die by BlackMamba(m): 2:42am On Jul 29, 2007
magnetic rhythms of nature

Fantasy
Re: "it" Knows When You Are Going To Die by redsun(m): 8:06am On Jul 29, 2007
Life is a fantasy,nothing is real until it's made real.Blackmamba is a killer and fearsome snake,i bet you know that.
Re: "it" Knows When You Are Going To Die by PTBNaija(f): 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2007
Yeah, saw that on the news. . .very interesting undecided

As for me. . .I would not want to know if I had four hours left. . .rather death take me by surprise lol.

(1) (Reply)

Malaria Drug / The Ultimate Cure For Hangovers / 33 Million Nigerians Defecate In Open Places – Unicef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.