Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,691 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Pain Around The Chest And Heart Region - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pain Around The Chest And Heart Region (310 Views)

Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached / Severe Pain Around The Scrotum! Help / Help! Yellow Spots On My Chest And Neck Region. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pain Around The Chest And Heart Region by charlesdinho7(m): 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
good day. what could be the cause of pain around the heart region especially when someone lies on the left side of his body? i do feel some pains around the heart and also the ribs, only when i lie at the left side of my body... 29 years of age
Re: Pain Around The Chest And Heart Region by DaInferno(m): 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
charlesdinho7:
good day. what could be the cause of pain around the heart region especially when someone lies on the left side of his body? i do feel some pains around the heart and also the ribs, only when i lie at the left side of my body... 29 years of age
when you notice somethings wrong with your body...the ideal thing to do is to go to the hospital for proper check up and prescription.
Re: Pain Around The Chest And Heart Region by Hashabiah: 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bro, you may be experiencing anxiety neurosis or one form of angina pectoris. But I will advice you try visiting your cardiologist to get a proper diagnosis
Re: Pain Around The Chest And Heart Region by Shellsploit: 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Do you feel pain when you pop your sternum?
Hope its not a sign of Costochondritis cry

1 Like

Re: Pain Around The Chest And Heart Region by charlesdinho7(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
DaInferno:
when you notice somethings wrong with your body...the ideal thing to do is to go to the hospital for proper check up and prescription.
you are right. thanks. i am planning to go see the doctor very soon
Re: Pain Around The Chest And Heart Region by charlesdinho7(m): 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
Shellsploit:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Do you feel pain when you pop your sternum?
Hope its not a sign of Costochondritis cry
i feel the pain around my heart and also when i push my chest backward, i do feel some pains around my chest. any medication to take?
Re: Pain Around The Chest And Heart Region by Shellsploit: 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
charlesdinho7:

i feel the pain around my heart and also when i push my chest backward, i do feel some pains around my chest. any medication to take?

Except ibuprofen just to calm the pain.
Do you feel palpitation in your heart beat?
Re: Pain Around The Chest And Heart Region by charlesdinho7(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
Shellsploit:

Except ibuprofen just to calm the pain. Do you feel palpitation in your heart beat?
nothing of such. my breathing is normal, just the pain i feel
Re: Pain Around The Chest And Heart Region by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
stop carrying heavy things brother, it the cordial muscles trying to enlarge
Re: Pain Around The Chest And Heart Region by Shellsploit: 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
charlesdinho7:

nothing of such. my breathing is normal, just the pain i feel

Over the counter ibruoupen will work but just to suppress it down.
Am having the same pain around the centre of my ribcage

(1) (Reply)

Stroke is Deadly: Avoid These 12 Common Foods that Increase the Risk / 1 / How To Refer And Earn Rewards With Hygeia HMO Health Insurance Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.