Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,141 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Severe Pain Around The Scrotum! Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Severe Pain Around The Scrotum! Help (969 Views)

Pain Around The Chest And Heart Region / "Phone Igniting Gas Is Real, Be Warned!" - Woman As She Suffers Severe Burns / Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Severe Pain Around The Scrotum! Help by Nike667: 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
Please guys, there is this sharp, constant pain around my scrotum lately. The pain also affects my waist, sometime I will find it difficult to walk well. I have gone to doctor and pharmacist they couldn't phatom what really is the cause. I need help
Re: Severe Pain Around The Scrotum! Help by SultanYoung: 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
Go and get mist port(tdx) , mitronidazole(tdx),white flygil(bd) if it persit after 3days u will have to go to a genacologist . I pray for your healing njmu

1 Like

Re: Severe Pain Around The Scrotum! Help by obuksjr(m): 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nike667:
Please guys, there is this sharp, constant pain around my scrotum lately. The pain also affects my waist, sometime I will find it difficult to walk well. I have gone to doctor and pharmacist they couldn't phatom what really is the cause. I need help
You have to visit hospital again for proper investigation, this time to see a urologist for detail examination.

There are several things that could cause pain in the scrotum,it might be testicular torsion,which could cost you your testes if allow to continue without intervention. It could also be orchitis(inflammation of the testes) or epidydymoorchitis.These are differentials that need to be rule out to arrive at diagnosis.

Pls see a urologist as soon as possible and ignore the quackery prescription above.

1 Like

Re: Severe Pain Around The Scrotum! Help by obuksjr(m): 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
SultanYoung:
Go and get mist port(tdx) , mitronidazole(tdx),white flygil(bd) if it persit after 3days u will have to go to a genacologist . I pray for your healing njmu
Pls desist from giving any form of medical advice or prescription that you are not licensed for. There is no single correctness in your submission above. Pls stay away from quackery.

4 Likes

Re: Severe Pain Around The Scrotum! Help by DaddyMorenike: 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2019
Haaaaa. Village people at work.
I'm sure they are using your scrotum to play table tennis.
Re: Severe Pain Around The Scrotum! Help by telim: 3:28am On Sep 19, 2019
Op something happened to me few years ago. I did all test blood test, urine test, scanning of my scrotum but all the result were negative. I visited several hospital, non of the doctors could find exact cause of the pain, they kept on prescribing pain killers and antibiotics.

I stopped going to hospital and focus on eating more of fruits and vegetables about 4 months later the pain disappeared and became free from testicular pains.

In your own case you might be lucky to get treated by a doctor I highly recommend you visit one.
Re: Severe Pain Around The Scrotum! Help by Nike667: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
telim:
Op something happened to me few years ago. I did all test blood test, urine test, scanning of my scrotum but all the result were negative. I visited several hospital, non of the doctors could find exact cause of the pain, they kept on prescribing pain killers and antibiotics.

I stopped going to hospital and focus on eating more of fruits and vegetables about 4 months later the pain disappeared and became free from testicular pains.

In your own case you might be lucky to get treated by a doctor I highly recommend you visit one.

Exactly, what happened to me the first time it occurred. The urologist I went to couldn't phantom what exactly is wrong or what could caused it. I was thinking it was an infection, he said no. They gave me injection for 15 days, which I know is just a random injection just to collect money from me. I observed something must have triggered it to occur again.
Re: Severe Pain Around The Scrotum! Help by Nike667: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
telim:

U mean u sustain the pain for 4 months before it left?
Re: Severe Pain Around The Scrotum! Help by drgica74: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
I don't know where you're based, but do not take that scrotal pain lightly please. You may be having intermittent testicular torsion. Testis twists around its vascular axis intermittently, giving you a dull, but disturbing pain that radiates up to you flanks and lumber area. Please visit a Urologist or if you stay in portharcourt, come to UPTH and see me.
Re: Severe Pain Around The Scrotum! Help by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
You have a testes torsion like most people here mentioned. The vessel carrying blood to the testes tissues have twisted and blood supply has stopped. A surgery is needed under general anaesthesia to correct this before infertility occurs. Pls go to university teaching hospital Ibadan and get the help you need. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 Lockdown: Man Collapses In Lagos / Please Help Me Am Going Crazy / The Evil COCA-COLA Does In Mexico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.