Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,130 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

A Swift Conversation Between I And The Devil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Swift Conversation Between I And The Devil (445 Views)

War Between I Am What I Am And The Pastors And Gos / Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Swift Conversation Between I And The Devil by Moreign001(m): 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
Topic: A SWIFT CONVERSATION BETWEEN I AND THE DEVIL.

Devil: You are not righteous?

Me: You are trying to accuse me? Well, I'm not astound, you are the accuser of the brethren,
�Revelation 12:10.

Devil: But you just sinned, so you are a sinner.

Me: No, I'm not! My sins have been paid on the cross by God through his lovely son Jesus Christ.

Devil: So you now have the license to sin?

Me: No, sin has no dominion over me, for I am under Christ (Grace).
�Romans 6:14

Devil: (So desperate) But you just sinned.. And you are a sinner, a rotten sinner.

Me: I believe in Lord Jesus every seconds of my life, and each time I do, there's a remission of my sins.
�Acts 10:43

Devil: But your sins are too countless and bulky.

Me: No, it doesn't matter.
Though my sins be as Scarlet, they have been made white as snow.
�Isaiah 1:18

Devil: But you are not righteous.

Me: I am the righteousness of God in Christ.

Devil: How can you say you are the righteousness of God in Christ, haven't done no right thing?

Me: Well if you will answer me, how did Jesus become Sin haven't done no sin?

Devil; Speechless...

Me: By the same token Jesus became sin apart from his performance that I may be made righteous apart from my performance.
Its a DIVINE EXCHANGE....

Devil: How do you mean? Sin and Righteousness cannot exchange.

Me: �2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Devil:��

Now Listen beautiful people of God...

He is Holy, but he has a Holiness that is approachable. Sinners would touch him, and not defiled him, instead he changed them.
He didn't get what they got, but they got what he is.
Grace is Greater than Sin.

The pleasure of the giver is for you to receive it, and enjoy it.
God wants you to stand tall and say; "I AM THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD IN CHRIST", Amen.
Confess it always, not minding what it is, confess it while actively going through that addiction.
(The Devil will always fill your thoughts with negativity), don't fall for it, keep saying it, speak it out!

Let me share a testimony.

A friend tried ending an addiction of masturbation for over twelve (12) years, but he couldn't. He went for counselling, did prayers and others but to no avail. He may stop at some point, few months later he's masturbating again.

After reading this in the Bible, "I am the righteousness of God in Christ", he memorized it.

He repeatedly says it always, even while masturbating he says it.
Do you know what happened?
The spirit gradually fades away, and now he is free. Three (3) years of no masturbation.

Great thing happen when you say that. All the Demons in Hell don't want you to confess that. They want you to confess, I am a rotten sinner, I am an adulterer, I am this, I am that, except I am the righteousness of God in Christ.

Keep saying it, speak it out, don't stop!

God Bless You.
Re: A Swift Conversation Between I And The Devil by LikeAking: 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
U DON MADT O.

1 Like

Re: A Swift Conversation Between I And The Devil by Timekeeper: 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
Moreign001:
Topic: A SWIFT CONVERSATION

God Bless You.

If u get sense, avoid the lady and move on...

But if u don't av sense, keep picking and call to discuss what is not...

I am trying to imagine how the husband will fvck her while u r still thinking abt her gringringrin

So many disappointment for life, just move onnn
Re: A Swift Conversation Between I And The Devil by Moreign001(m): 2:09am On Nov 22, 2021
Timekeeper:

If u get sense, avoid the lady and move on...

But if u don't av sense, keep picking and call to discuss what is not...

I am trying to imagine how the husband will fvck her while u r still thinking abt her gringringrin

So many disappointment for life, just move onnn
I'm blessed bro, once I pray about something, I accept the outcome with full chest. I'm really good!! Na her blessings, I wish her more.

(1) (Reply)

Depopulating The World So The Pan Worshippers Can Turn Evil Into Good / ECWA Deacon Slumps & Dies On The Pulpit While Preaching Against Ritualists / What Should Christian Women Do In Abusive Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.