Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Npower: Only Non Graduate Category Will Be Given Laptop - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Only Non Graduate Category Will Be Given Laptop (2030 Views)

Npower: Additional ₦15000 To Be Given To Non Graduate Category / Npower: Why You Were Not Selected For The Non-graduate Category / PZ Cussons Graduate & Non-Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: Only Non Graduate Category Will Be Given Laptop by ezenwaez(m): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lots of Npower Batch C Volunteers under both Graduate and non graduate category have been asking if they will be given laptops like the previous Npower Batches A and B ex volunteers.

Please laptops will only be given to the Npower Batch C non graduate category, that is the N-knowledge and the N-Creative categories.

The laptop together with other necessary work tools will be given to the Npower Batch C non graduate volunteers immediately after the completion of their training program which is ongoing as we speak.

All Npower Batch C graduate volunteers that is the N-Teach, N-Agro, and N-Health will not be given laptops and tool kits.

Source: https://www.npvn-nationwide.com.ng/2021/11/npower-only-non-graduate-category-will.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Npower: Only Non Graduate Category Will Be Given Laptop by Bakerdav: 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
When are they starting stream 2
Re: Npower: Only Non Graduate Category Will Be Given Laptop by ezenwaez(m): 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bakerdav:
When are they starting stream 2
It will be communicated publicly just keep checking your email and Npower NASIMS portal
Re: Npower: Only Non Graduate Category Will Be Given Laptop by Bakrabas: 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
Any package for the graduate beneficiaries?

1 Like

Re: Npower: Only Non Graduate Category Will Be Given Laptop by olasaad(f): 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
ezenwaez:
Lots of Npower Batch C Volunteers under both Graduate and non graduate category have been asking if they will be given laptops like the previous Npower Batches A and B ex volunteers.

Please laptops will only be given to the Npower Batch C non graduate category, that is the N-knowledge and the N-Creative categories.

The laptop together with other necessary work tools will be given to the Npower Batch C non graduate volunteers immediately after the completion of their training program which is ongoing as we speak.

All Npower Batch C graduate volunteers that is the N-Teach, N-Agro, and N-Health will not be given laptops and tool kits.

Source: https://www.npvn-nationwide.com.ng/2021/11/npower-only-non-graduate-category-will.html?m=1

Batch B were not given laptop
Re: Npower: Only Non Graduate Category Will Be Given Laptop by ezenwaez(m): 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
olasaad:

Batch B were not given laptop

They were given, some of them
Re: Npower: Only Non Graduate Category Will Be Given Laptop by Newton2024: 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Not all non-graduates will be given laptops but 0nly those in Npower software category. Those in Npower harder will be given working tools.

I suggest Npower should process September, October, November and December stipends together for those who have payment issue. Then start processing of January stipend by December. This will save time and stress.
Re: Npower: Only Non Graduate Category Will Be Given Laptop by olasaad(f): 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
ezenwaez:

They were given, some of them

Are you part of them? And were you given
Re: Npower: Only Non Graduate Category Will Be Given Laptop by ezenwaez(m): 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
olasaad:

Are you part of them? And were you given
Non Graduate Category
Re: Npower: Only Non Graduate Category Will Be Given Laptop by badspirit: 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
ezenwaez:

Non Graduate Category
Is it all non graduates that will be given the laptops or those in a specific category? If it's the latter can I change to those categories? I applied n-agro but my profile is showing n-build.
Pls reply.
Re: Npower: Only Non Graduate Category Will Be Given Laptop by olasaad(f): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
ezenwaez:

Non Graduate Category

Ok but the batch B were not given
Re: Npower: Only Non Graduate Category Will Be Given Laptop by ezenwaez(m): 5:40am On Nov 22, 2021
olasaad:

Ok but the batch B were not given
Some of them were given
Re: Npower: Only Non Graduate Category Will Be Given Laptop by Udoboss(m): 8:32am On Nov 22, 2021
ezenwaez:

I have not been deployed yet.. What's the reason??

Re: Npower: Only Non Graduate Category Will Be Given Laptop by Udoboss(m): 8:33am On Nov 22, 2021
ezenwaez:

I have not been deployed yet.. What's the reason??

Re: Npower: Only Non Graduate Category Will Be Given Laptop by badspirit: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
badspirit:

Is it all non graduates that will be given the laptops or those in a specific category? If it's the latter can I change to those categories? I applied n-agro but my profile is showing n-build.
Pls reply

Ezenwaez reply na
And my dashboard is still showing no payment data
Re: Npower: Only Non Graduate Category Will Be Given Laptop by ezenwaez(m): 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2021
badspirit:

Ezenwaez reply na
And my dashboard is still showing no payment data
Have you sent a message through, please if your status currently changed from failed to pending you will be paid
Re: Npower: Only Non Graduate Category Will Be Given Laptop by badspirit: 6:51am On Nov 25, 2021
ezenwaez:

Have you sent a message through, please if your status currently changed from failed to pending you will be paid
My status has changed to applicant o....
It's showing no payment data.... I've sent emails and even dropped my id and acct number on their Facebook page... Still nothing
Re: Npower: Only Non Graduate Category Will Be Given Laptop by ezenwaez(m): 7:59am On Nov 25, 2021
badspirit:

My status has changed to applicant o....
It's showing no payment data.... I've sent emails and even dropped my id and acct number on their Facebook page... Still nothing
You did not pass physical verification
Re: Npower: Only Non Graduate Category Will Be Given Laptop by badspirit: 9:06am On Nov 25, 2021
ezenwaez:

You did not pass physical verification
I did. My profile showed pass before this
Re: Npower: Only Non Graduate Category Will Be Given Laptop by ezenwaez(m): 9:56am On Nov 25, 2021
badspirit:

I did. My profile showed pass before this
If your payroll status recently changed from failed to pending you will be paid
Re: Npower: Only Non Graduate Category Will Be Given Laptop by badspirit: 10:11am On Nov 25, 2021
ezenwaez:

If your payroll status recently changed from failed to pending you will be paid

It did not change!.... That's the problem.
Na solution I dey ask for.
Re: Npower: Only Non Graduate Category Will Be Given Laptop by ezenwaez(m): 10:50am On Nov 25, 2021
badspirit:

It did not change!.... That's the problem.
Na solution I dey ask for.
Contact NASIMS 092203102, 018888148

(1) (Reply)

Exciting Job Opportunities! / Test At Plus One Consulting / Unity Bank Online Registration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.