Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,634 members, 7,851,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

Israel Pilgrimage Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Israel Pilgrimage Visa (942 Views)

Saudi Arabia Suspends Entry For Umrah Pilgrimage Over Coronavirus Fear / High-speed Electric Trains Ferries Muslims During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi / Christian Pilgrimage: Israel Denies 25 Nigerians Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Pilgrimage Visa by Treasurefield: 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
Good day Travel community.
Please, I need the help of persons who could kindly tell me how to go about processing Israel visa for a small group of 3 elderly persons.
The challenge I have been encountering with the travel agents I have made contacts with is that they only plan for a group at a stipulated period with flight and accommodation.

In this case, these persons want to go on their own at their own time.

I need help with processing their visa only.
Kindly assist me with Information and referrals.

Thank you so much in anticipation.
Re: Israel Pilgrimage Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
Treasurefield:
Please, I need the help of persons who could kindly tell me how to go about processing Israel visa for a small group of 3 elderly persons.
The challenge I have been encountering with the travel agents I have made contacts with is that they only plan for a group at a stipulated period with flight and accommodation.

Visit the embassy website, the embassy is located at Abuja, check the documents and gada it for the 3 elderly men, and proceed for submission

1 Like

Re: Israel Pilgrimage Visa by nwadikeokey11: 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
Treasurefield:

(1) Passport data page that has at least 6months before expiration. (2) 2 passport photograph. (3) Your bank account statement, plus that of your sponsor or your company own if you are sponsoring yourself. (4) Letter of leave from your company or a photo copy of your company CAC, that's if you are the owner of your company. (5) Receipt from a Tour company in Israel that will guide you during your visit to Israel. (6) Flight and hotel reservation receipts. (7) A letter stating while you want to travel to Israel. And any other genuine documents that may support your visa application. When you have gathered all these documents, visit Israeli Embassy Abuja web site at. embassies.gov.il/abuja/. When you have opened it, scroll down to visa application section and when you have opened it you will see at the top. Consular service, click on it and it will bring out list of visa types, business, tourism and pilgrimage visas, etc, click on the type of visa you want to apply for and 3things will come out. (1) Basic requirements. (2) general visa form which is the one you need, forget the rest and click on it and download it, then print it out and fill the form. After you have done this, go to consular-service@abuja.mfa.gov.il and submit all the documents in PDF format only, and then book for your visa interview at their email. info@abuja.mfa.gov.il. But bear this in mind. That the older you are the better your chances of getting a pilgrimage visa to Israel. In fact any thing less than 50yrs is almost an automatic denial. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Pilgrimage Visa by Treasurefield: 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
@Nwadikeokey11 Thank you so much sir/ma for this comprehensive, straight to point steps. I am grateful.

1 Like

Re: Israel Pilgrimage Visa by Treasurefield: 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
Many thanks sir.
OsiEnterprise4:

Visit the embassy website, the embassy is located at Abuja, check the documents and gada it for the 3 elderly men, and proceed for submission

(1) (Reply)

Where Re Your Favorite Get Away Places? / Airlines To West Africa / Usa No 1 Enemy Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.