Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,090 members, 7,863,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Start A New Life In Los Angeles,usa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Will It Cost To Start A New Life In Los Angeles,usa (952 Views)

Lufthansa Boeing 747-8 Makes Heavy Landing In Los Angeles: Video / What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles / The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Start A New Life In Los Angeles,usa by Solofresh2: 8:21am On Nov 22, 2021
Hello fellow Nairalanders, have been thinking of leaving this hell of a country and relocating to the US,Los Angeles precisely, to start a new life there.
Sometimes I feel I don't belong here in Nigeria because am not comfortable with its lifestyle.
So,I want to know how much it would cost me to relocate.All experience and great ideas will be highly welcomed.Thank you.

Lalasticlala please help push to front page

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A New Life In Los Angeles,usa by Samken2: 9:42am On Nov 22, 2021
United States visa is quiet hard to get
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A New Life In Los Angeles,usa by BigDawsNet: 10:57am On Nov 22, 2021
Qualify for US visa first, then we can advice you

Secondly... Start making research on this US States
Indiana.
Michigan.
Missouri.
Tennessee. ...
Arkansas. ...
Alabama. ... If you don't want high bill to send you out of North America

Unless if you rich or you have enough money...LA is not for average people...

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A New Life In Los Angeles,usa by ednut1(m): 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
This is 2021 not 2005. Usa immigration no be about money

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A New Life In Los Angeles,usa by Solofresh2: 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
ednut1:
Okay, enlighten me more
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A New Life In Los Angeles,usa by ednut1(m): 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
Solofresh2:
Okay, enlighten me more
there are threads about usa immigration on here. Read them
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A New Life In Los Angeles,usa by Jorussia(m): 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
ednut1:
thank you my brother.I usually laugh whenever i see thread of x amount be enough to relocate to x country.relocating overseas through legal means is no longer solely about money,rather it's about meeting the requirements of your preferred visa category.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A New Life In Los Angeles,usa by Jorussia(m): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
ednut1:
there are threads about usa immigration on here. Read them
The best way to enter the united states now is through family reunion and study route.Even the study route my very close friend who is a major in the American army told me last month during one of our conversation that it's best have #20m and above to have a good chance of getting d visa.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A New Life In Los Angeles,usa by GboyegaD(m): 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
Jorussia:
The best way to enter the united states now is through family reunion and study route.Even the study route my very close friend who is a major in the American army told me last month during one of our conversation that it's best have #20m and above to have a good chance of getting d visa.

Not so true. Many still come in on fully funded programs however, most people do not like to research the opportunities available to them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Identities Of Lagos Students Killed By Truck Released / .. / Do You Think Nigerians Don't Take Enough Vacations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.