Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi (22114 Views)

UNICAL Professor Felix Akpan Found Dead In His Apartment (Photo) / Jonathan Ogbe, Bayelsa Corper Absconds After Defiling 12-year-old Pupil / 39-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Girl In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Phiniter(m): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2021
gut
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Loreettaa: 8:48am On Nov 22, 2021
Professor cradle snatcher
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by slydog(m): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2021
This one just destroy himself

1 Like

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by QueenAgbo(f): 8:52am On Nov 22, 2021
Anambra people taking advantage of ebonyi people to rape their daughters,because ebonyi people are poor. lipsrsealed cry

She said, “I was living in the village with my mother. My daddy brought me to live with Prof in Abakaliki. Since June this year, the Prof has been disturbing me. He always comes into my room and does what I don’t like.

“One day around 2aam, I ran to my father at the security house and told him that Prof was pressing my breast. My father told me to go back that he will talk with him in the morning. Sometimes, I will wake up and see myself naked.

“The other day, somebody was touching me at midnight. I woke up, put on the light and saw Prof lying on my bed naked. He tried to touch me but I slapped him and pushed him out of my room. I was crying.

“One day, I woke up and my bed was soaked with blood. I didn’t know what happened. I told my father in the morning but he didn’t do anything. He used to tell me that if I leave Prof’s house, who will pay my school fees? That is how the Prof has continued to disturb me until I told my aunty in the school because I don’t like that nonsense Prof is doing.”

You see the statement above? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Freeeanijor: 8:53am On Nov 22, 2021
Strange things everywhere. A proper investigation is needed here to unravel the truth because the kids statement is heazy.

Who professor offend?
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 22, 2021
You don't need a soothsayer to know thst this story is fabricated.

What will a girl at her age gain with this kind of cheap blackmail.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Hubeznigeria(m): 8:54am On Nov 22, 2021
The victims father is a coward and I blame him more than I blame the untamed prof. You couldn't stand up for your daughter because of a plate of porridge. Except he isn't her father after all. What man does that?

4 Likes

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Missmossy(f): 8:55am On Nov 22, 2021
This is very disheartening embarassed poverty is a terrible disease too. If this girl’s father wasn’t depending on this heartless man money for his source of livelihood, his daughter would have fared better.

I pray she gets the help she needs. Professor or no professor the rate at which some randy men assault and abuse kids is on the rise lately undecided capital punishment needs to be implemented in this country for r.a.p.i.s.t.s else this crime would keep increasing like no man’s business.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Fourwinds: 8:55am On Nov 22, 2021
Aufbauh:
Professor of Paedophile!
Sometimes I'm inclined to believed that this situation is spiritual as I've find it difficult to attribute it to casual sexual urge.
it is not spiritual... It is inability of one to have control over oneself... It is like greed...greed is not spiritual... People just want to acquire and acquire without contentment....

1 Like

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by nwanyiugbo122(f): 8:57am On Nov 22, 2021
Oh my God, a full grown up man like this? What's this world turning into. God please protect our girl child from beasts like this professor.

1 Like

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Richy4(m): 8:57am On Nov 22, 2021
Evil if that actually happened..
Though the interview of that kid seems rehearsed and straight to the point...
Sometimes, I wish adults can allow children to actually say what really happened to them without adding any thing or putting ideas in their heads/ words in their mouth... That can help solve lots of cases in the world...
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by PoliteActivist: 8:59am On Nov 22, 2021
MelesZenawi:

There's always one nonsensical comment like this one

3 Likes

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Peterobiisathie(f): 8:59am On Nov 22, 2021
Yitose:
[s][/s]
Have they put a bullet into Buhari's head for ordering his soldiers to shoot unharmed protesters at lekki toll gate
. What a comparison
Typical ndi mkpurumiri's thinking
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Quality20(m): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2021
That's how they do it in d eastern and SS regions. This is only blowing out cos d so-called prof has refused to give out money to those who matter

1 Like

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by ume1000: 9:00am On Nov 22, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Have they removed his right scrotum and left eye yet?
and why would they do that
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Fourwinds: 9:01am On Nov 22, 2021
Deborah98:
Making mockery of his academic prowess and intelligence. Professor wey no fit get sense that one na professor. Beats my imagination whenever I see high profile people misbehave or do things that doesn't speak well for them. Of a truth devil and sin knows no qualification. Once they're determined to mess you and your career up, forgerrit you are a gonner.

Anyaegbunam=eye will not kill me
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Fourwinds: 9:01am On Nov 22, 2021
nwanyiugbo122:
Oh my God, a full grown up man like this? What's this world turning into. God please protect our girl child from beasts like this professor.

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by PoliteActivist: 9:02am On Nov 22, 2021
Hubeznigeria:
The victims father is a coward and I blame him more than I blame the untamed prof. You couldn't stand up for your daughter because of a plate of porridge. Except he isn't her father after all. What man does that?

Maybe it was an agreement between them. Who'd let his young girl daughter stay with a man alone?
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Buffalo2(m): 9:02am On Nov 22, 2021
Father from hell. Himself and the prof should be investigated nd dealt with

1 Like

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by naikeboy(m): 9:02am On Nov 22, 2021
Disgrace to academics

1 Like

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by West2019(m): 9:02am On Nov 22, 2021
then should transfer the idiot to kaduna
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Fourwinds: 9:02am On Nov 22, 2021
Missmossy:
This is very disheartening embarassed poverty is a terrible disease too. If this girl’s father wasn’t depending on this heartless man money for his source of livelihood, his daughter would have fared better.

I pray she gets the help she needs. Professor or no professor the rate at which some randy men assault and abuse kids is on the rise lately undecided capital punishment needs to be implemented in this country for r.a.p.i.s.t.s else this crime would keep increasing like no man’s business.

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by segunelijah01: 9:02am On Nov 22, 2021
So called professor, that's too bad.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by mu2sa2: 9:02am On Nov 22, 2021
C H A I !!!!!!
Igbo! Igbo!! Igbo!!!

If it were a northerner involved in this disgraceful conduct this thread would extend to 20 pages or more with nkpuru mmiri urchins hurling insults at everything and anything associated with the north.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Peterobiisathie(f): 9:03am On Nov 22, 2021
ume1000:
and why would they do that
if he was an Hausa man you ndi mkpurummiri will not let us rest

1 Like

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Fourwinds: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2021
MelesZenawi:

1 Like

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2021
Baawaa:

When I read the story to this paragraph my heart break,poverty is not a good thing. If you read the story down the father of the little girl knows about it.

Poverty isn't the problem though, it's lack of dignity. Just because you are poor doesn't mean you'll make yourself and children a rich man's floor mat. A father protects his children, the man did the opposite, just because of chicken change.

Both the father and the child molester professor should be arrested and prosecuted.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2021
Some men no dey try at all. Wetin dey 12 years old body for Sango sake?? All those years of academic sojourn gone down the drain. angry
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Fourwinds: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2021
QueenAgbo:
Anambra people taking advantage of ebonyi people to rape their daughters,because ebonyi people are poor. lipsrsealed cry

She said, “I was living in the village with my mother. My daddy brought me to live with Prof in Abakaliki. Since June this year, the Prof has been disturbing me. He always comes into my room and does what I don’t like.

“One day around 2aam, I ran to my father at the security house and told him that Prof was pressing my breast. My father told me to go back that he will talk with him in the morning. Sometimes, I will wake up and see myself naked.

“The other day, somebody was touching me at midnight. I woke up, put on the light and saw Prof lying on my bed naked. He tried to touch me but I slapped him and pushed him out of my room. I was crying.

“One day, I woke up and my bed was soaked with blood. I didn’t know what happened. I told my father in the morning but he didn’t do anything. He used to tell me that if I leave Prof’s house, who will pay my school fees? That is how the Prof has continued to disturb me until I told my aunty in the school because I don’t like that nonsense Prof is doing.”

You see the statement above? shocked

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2021
What nonsense is this, a professor with all his degree, can't he just got to ashawo house angry
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by ume1000: 9:05am On Nov 22, 2021
Peterobiisathie:
if he was an Hausa man you ndi mkpurummiri will not let us rest
if he were a woman would you say same thing
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by daddytime(m): 9:06am On Nov 22, 2021
Animal...

May you rot in hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Found Dead In UK Detention Centre / Gunmen Attack Delta Police Station, Kill Two / Hoodlums Tied By Security Men In The East (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.