Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

When The Bridegroom Is Taken Away - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When The Bridegroom Is Taken Away (251 Views)

Download The Bridegroom Cometh By Apostle Johnson Suleman Mp3 (audio Sermon) / Preparation For The Coming Of The BRIDEGROOM! / Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Bridegroom Is Taken Away by Olarsview: 9:08am On Nov 22, 2021
Mark 2:20
But the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken away from them, and then shall they fast in those days.

Maybe you're under an umbrella of a pastor,prophets,bishops, apostles. etc. The grace upon these vessels of God are enjoyed by people who are privileged to be under their authorities. But according to our Lord Jesus Christ.....a time will come that the bridegroom (your prophets,pastors,etc) is taken away then you will need to fast & pray to God yourselves. Humans are mortals,time & season changes,then the need to fast as individuals will become a reality if truly you're a child of God.It's written by the arm of flesh shall no man prevail. Therefore,fasting frequently & involving God in your daily pursuits will help on the journey of life. If you want to be an overcomer carry your cross & follow Jesus Christ. He's the way the truth & the life.
Re: When The Bridegroom Is Taken Away by godliman: 9:45am On Nov 22, 2021
The days are here ooo we must fast as we had never
Re: When The Bridegroom Is Taken Away by Olarsview: 9:58am On Nov 22, 2021
godliman:
The days are here ooo we must fast as we had never

All things that looks impossible shall be made possible on our knees for our good & Gods glory.
Re: When The Bridegroom Is Taken Away by Kobojunkie: 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
Olarsview:
Maybe you're under an umbrella of a pastor,prophets,bishops, apostles. etc. The grace upon these vessels of God are enjoyed by people who are privileged to be under their authorities. But according to our Lord Jesus Christ.....a time will come that the bridegroom (your prophets,pastors,etc) is taken away then you will need to fast & pray to God yourselves. Humans are mortals,time & season changes,then the need to fast as individuals will become a reality if truly you're a child of God.It's written by the arm of flesh shall no man prevail. Therefore,fasting frequently & involving God in your daily pursuits will help on the journey of life. If you want to be an overcomer carry your cross & follow Jesus Christ. He's the way the truth & the life.
So don't you know that the person you are under is the one who who Master/Head over you, and since you can't have two masters in the Kingdom of God, what that means is your soul does not belong to Jesus Christ at all? undecided

Don't you know that in His Kingdom, Jesus Christ decreed that none who belongs to Him seek to install self as Teacher/Rabbi, Head, Master, Shepherd(pastor), Leader/Authority etc., over the others because He alone is Head , Teacher, Shepherd over each and everyone of those who are His? undecided

Some of you are beyond brazen with these lies you spew! lipsrsealed
Re: When The Bridegroom Is Taken Away by Ayo081(m): 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2021

But according to our Lord Jesus Christ.....a time will come that the bridegroom (your prophets,pastors,etc) is taken away then you will need to fast & pray to God yourselves.

I didn't get that undecided

Anyone tell me? undecided
Re: When The Bridegroom Is Taken Away by Olarsview: 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So don't you know that the person you are under is the one who who Master/Head over you, and since you can't have two masters in the Kingdom of God, what that means is your soul does not belong to Jesus Christ at all? undecided

Don't you know that in His Kingdom, Jesus Christ decreed that none who belongs to Him seek to install self as Teacher/Rabbi, Head, Master, Shepherd(pastor), Leader/Authority etc., over the others because He alone is Head , Teacher, Shepherd over each and everyone of those who are His? undecided

Some of you are beyond brazen with these lies you spew! lipsrsealed

A canal mind does not understand the things of the spirit
Re: When The Bridegroom Is Taken Away by Kobojunkie: 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
Olarsview:
A canal mind does not understand the things of the spirit
So, you mean to say that when God said that He alone is Shepherd over His own flock - Jesus Christ restating that fact later on - God lied - Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16 & John 10 vs 1 - 16? undecided

When Jesus Christ declared in Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10, and Matthew 20 vs 20 -28 that He alone is Master/Head/Authority, Teacher/Rabbi/Helper, Counselor to all those who belong to Him, Jesus Christ was being carnal-minded ? undecided

Yes, Jesus Christ had to have been carnal-minded to have made such declarations if He never meant it so to begin with, don't you think? undecided
And if Jesus Christ lied about who He is, then He pretty much lied about everything else, right? undecided

The whole lot of you are just beyond belief.
Re: When The Bridegroom Is Taken Away by Olarsview: 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So, you mean to say that when God said that He alone is Shepherd over His own flock - Jesus Christ restating that fact later on - God lied - Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16 & John 10 vs 1 - 16? undecided

When Jesus Christ declared in Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10, and Matthew 20 vs 20 -28 that He alone is Master/Head/Authority, Teacher/Rabbi/Helper, Counselor to all those who belong to Him, Jesus Christ was being carnal-minded ? undecided

Yes, Jesus Christ had to have been carnal-minded to have made such declarations if He never meant it so to begin with, don't you think? undecided
And if Jesus Christ lied about who He is, then He pretty much lied about everything else, right? undecided

The whole lot of you are just beyond belief.

If you understood my message you will go straight to the point. Needless long story. Let God be the judge. My message was not for/again those in authority. I made reference to those that rely on the grace of others.
Re: When The Bridegroom Is Taken Away by Kobojunkie: 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
Olarsview:
If you understood my message you will go straight to the point. Needless long story. Let God be the judge. My message was not for/again those in authority. I made reference to those that rely on the grace of others.
Oh, I clearly comprehend the lies you spew in your OP there against God's own Truth. What I don't understand is why you lie in the name of God. undecided

God's Law is Jesus Christ and He already judged you a liar in this since He told us His followers to judge all things by His Word. undecided

You call Jesus Christ a liar when you claim that it it possible for one who supposedly belongs to Him to also be under another master. undecided

You call Jesus Christ a liar when you suggest that one who gets from Him eternal life, can in turn extend some of that eternal life obtained from Jesus Christ to others who you claim are under him. undecided

If you don't agree at all with Jesus Christ, why not completely ignore Him. Why trade lies in His name? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Cause Of Death Divulged For Mummified, Eyeless Cult Leader Found Covered In Ligh / Mfm G.o. Drama Skit - Baptism Of Fire ��� / Let There Be Light!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.