Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,432 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) (64741 Views)

Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club / Mr 2kay And His Crew Fight At A Filling Station In Ajah, Lagos / Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by Harddiskng(m): 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
DSoj:

What's in the video? Just people shouting. Does this prove anything? Na u need prayers most

Shouting thats all? You just proved that you are one of those people that hear but don’t listen, if you can’t listen how would you understand anything.

4 Likes

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by cl0r0x: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
According to the UAE cybercrime law, Taking photos of people without their consent — as well as sharing and saving these images — is an invasion of their privacy, an offence punishable in the UAE by a fine of up to Dh500,000 and imprisonment, the country's prosecutors have warned.

The fine is equal to 50m in Nigerian money.

Those guys will be chastised.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
cl0r0x:
According to the UAE cybercrime law, recording or taking pictures of people without their approval is an offense punishable by a jail term of so many years and a heavy fine.

Those guys will be chastised.
They wanted to record Dorime. Everyone does dt in the club's. If davido doesn't want pple recording their bottles coming out, he shouldn't go to public clubs or he should stick to closed off VIP sections. He's not the only celebrity dt has bn recorded in a club.

His problem is his ego. Why is he feeling threatened dt yahoo boys are popping bottles? Can't he just face front? Are U telling me richer guys don't pop bottles while celebrities are clubbing. It's this his same arrogant behaviour everywhere. Always feeling threatened and acting out.

5 Likes

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by Femmyfestus: 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
Dagger111:
I was there, they also refused to capture some stories but let me keep mute for now. Thanks.

Lalasticlala should call me once this get to FP, then i will reveal the necessary info.
It has o. Reveal it
Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by 989900: 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
Bigchristo:
That’s for those having residency Davido is just a tourist and such law is not applicable to him.

Nah, bro . . . it doesn't work that way . . . the law is applicable to all . . . leniency might be at play for a few reasons related to their tourism industry, but charges can be pressed . . . towing that line is a thin line between freedom and jail time, especially if bodily harm is established and charges are pressed.

I've lived these experiences across over 20 countries, UAE inclusive.

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by Jlow2: 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
They re looking another sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by God200(m): 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
Make Davido return my phone n d money I sent to him last week..I was there when d scene happen in d club.but I couldn't remember d date n time n venue as well.i do forget things easily.make God save me jawe
Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by Myself2(m): 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
Leaforever:

Lol! Na only him dem dey see pull down?
Last time he was clubbing in Dubai he was arrested because of fight. Last year December in Ghana, also in club fighting.
He needs to leave his cult and stop associating wt those pple.

Nobody has a monopoly of breaking bottles on people's heads or monopoly of other forms of violence.
With the rate at which Davido gets involved in cult inspired fights in clubs and malls, hope he won't be involved in a terrible fight where the opposing side will cause him permanent harm.

3 Likes

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by DissTroy(m): 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
Even his manager gets into shitty issues and he surrounds himself with thugs.

How dumb do you have to be to continuously ruin public goodwill?

In 2018/2019 electioneering season, he was hailed for fighting for his uncle and protecting votes, only to ruin it with scandals.

He was hailed during the EndSARS saga but he had a big scandal in less than a month.

Now he's donated 250 million naira and a good PR team would help him ride on that goodwill but he's gone on to mess it up.

I bet if he were 2Baba, the issue with Annie Idibia would have been the worst PR disaster ever.

2 Likes

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by TheRedpillguy: 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ayes dem do there thing ppl go the record am put am for head.
Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by austinelex: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
tellwisdom:
Lol...This boi does good to cover his shitty behavior. One day! one day! ur eyes go clear.
bros you dey road

1 Like

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by enonche85(m): 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
freshkpomo:

you are right bro, that's one spirit that's always attached to cultism. You know moving in crowd makes you feel invincible that your squad got you back, you tend to be more aggressive and always have that feeling of doing crazy things cos you know you are not alone.

I guess you forgot to read the part where someone from the other crew was videoing Davido for buying fewer drinks than them, club bouncer approached them to stop but they didn't and fight started.

1 Like

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by chaloskyx: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
you are disappointed police stopped davido from leaving lol you think other countries are like Nigeria where when you are rich and powerful you are above the law? even togo ghana and other African countries wont tolerate violence be you rich or poor

4 Likes

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by enonche85(m): 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
God200:
Make Davido return my phone n d money I sent to him last week..I was there when d scene happen in d club.but I couldn't remember d date n time n venue as well.i do forget things easily.make God save me jawe

Omoh ur dementia at this early age must be very serious. This is obviously a recent incident and you can't remember the date, time and venue?!!..stop to dey lie jor!

1 Like

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
Reason I don't ever hang out

I hate it like shit

1 Like

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by Pappyxar: 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
So cause he's a celebrity he shouldn't live his own life again, he even told them not to snap him respectfully, but based on say those people sef wan shine, or how will you say Davido dey oppressed when he saw ballers buying drink at the club. person wey buy him Azul jejely know wetin he dey do na.

1 Like

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
blingxx:

Tbh I thought the same davido laulau too much olamide and phyno wey be pure street sef hardly do anyhow those one just want to have money, bang p*ssy and smoke weed
People Wey dey for street from root din calm now, so Davido Na Wetin him no dey do before Na e wan dey do now.

E wan dey show say e giran but Na still borty

2 Likes

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by Bassnificient: 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
Oga you talk too much [quote author=Cholls post=107859779][/quote]
Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
JBoss25:
You don see ur people grin

Bro why na grin grin grin
Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by akin9ja78(m): 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nor be stretegy na so all those cultist dey do, dem go dey fight go talk say dem dey play love

Bull crap

Deborah98:
Strategies to pull whom God has exalted. Keep balling hard David. Nothing
do you.

1 Like

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by PentiumPro(f): 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
JBoss25:
You don see ur people grin

Na wa for Nigerians sha
Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by jaxxy(m): 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
osamz007:
Philanthropy no dey cover bad character

What is the bad character?? He asked for privacy in a club when he was celebrating his birthday with his guests??

Let’s get the facts cos we know many people are envious of his good work.

All I hear are local call gals hussling in Dubai
ranting like they usually rant to the poor customers for any little reason.

Newboss:
This boy no just get sense. There are some very nice places you don't misbehave. Dubai dey top that list. Even China dey learn work.

And some people actually donate money to this guy

And what did he do? More people will donate more if he ask them again. Leave story.

Na envy they worry davido haters.

1 Like

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by Prime4life(m): 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
Trouble no dey pay, so davido bring down your pride. Because you dey the club make people no do video record, him get luck dem for bust bottle stad am. Shit head.
Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by jaxxy(m): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
Leaforever:

Lol! Na only him dem dey see pull down?
Last time he was clubbing in Dubai he was arrested because of fight. Last year December in Ghana, also in club fighting.
He needs to leave his cult and stop associating wt those pple.

Last year was it not Burna Boy that walked up him and was talking nonsense?? How did davido start anything with anybody??

Everybody called out burnaboy bt envy lost let u leave davido name from ur mouth.

freshkpomo:

you are right bro, that's one spirit that's always attached to cultism. You know moving in crowd makes you feel invincible that your squad got you back, you tend to be more aggressive and always have that feeling of doing crazy things cos you know you are not alone.

He’s not only right he is left. Better go and meet burnaboy for that one. It’s none of davido’s business.

1 Like

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
jaxxy:

Last year was it not Burna Boy that walked up him and was talking nonsense?? How did davido start anything with anybody??

Everybody called out burnaboy bt envy lost let u leave davido name from ur mouth.

He’s not only right he is left. Better go and meet burnaboy for that one. It’s none of davido’s business.
And Burnaboy was not called out for any other fight. Na davido EVERYTIME. Just google davido fight and see articles. Egotic trouble maker.

1 Like

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by xtervaganza(m): 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
Very useless human being. Great musician but a thoroughly shitty person. Can't stand him . All that donation don't mean crap if all he does is fight people all year and his guys keep dropping dead like flies.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
enonche85:

I guess you forgot to read the part where someone from the other crew was videoing Davido for buying fewer drinks than them, club bouncer approached them to stop but they didn't and fight started.
And is dt enough for a fight? Who bloody cares who is buying more bottles dn who in a club? Everyone will just assume he's not in the mood. The problem is when U keep trying to act up for the cameras U always want to stay on script. You shouldn't care someone is ordering bottles & videoing u except Ur extremely insecure.

1 Like

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by greatseed: 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
Never heard such about wizkid. A level above davido with that good record

3 Likes

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
Deborah98:
Strategies to pull whom God has exalted. Keep balling hard David. Nothing
do you.
So this is how a man exalted by God behaves. SMH
No wonder serious peopke have left the church

3 Likes

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by JohnAOne: 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
osamz007:
Philanthropy no dey cover bad character
You've said it all, with the perfect meme to match...QED! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by NofiuFade(m): 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
No mind Em small boiz with little low key gathery and drinks, they always like to show off on social media

What's the meaning?
Re: Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video) by Victor1883(m): 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
Dis 1 no go pass NBM nd Norsemen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public / Pretty Mike And His Girls In Dog Leash In New Photo / Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.