Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,774 members, 7,844,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Jeffrey Donson, Werner Meshoa: Rapist & Fraudster Elected Mayor, Deputy In S/A - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jeffrey Donson, Werner Meshoa: Rapist & Fraudster Elected Mayor, Deputy In S/A (32378 Views)

Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York / Meet The Tallest And Shortest Presidents In U.S.A, Both Lawyers / Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeffrey Donson, Werner Meshoa: Rapist & Fraudster Elected Mayor, Deputy In S/A by IronGalaxy: 8:02am On Nov 23, 2021
mysticwarrior:
he lives in Zululand.
How is SA zululand when it has 11 official languages? Oh I forgot Im directing this question to an absolute m.oron of a person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeffrey Donson, Werner Meshoa: Rapist & Fraudster Elected Mayor, Deputy In S/A by Fahdiga(m): 8:03am On Nov 23, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Hurt? Not at all. Ive jus come to understand where this mentality come from. You are a nation obsessed with white people and whiteness so your comments don't come as a suprise at all.
So random posts from few people who's sanity is questionable can now be used to judge the mentality of over two hundred million people? Coffin looters never cease to amaze
Re: Jeffrey Donson, Werner Meshoa: Rapist & Fraudster Elected Mayor, Deputy In S/A by IronGalaxy: 8:04am On Nov 23, 2021
galaxy2020:
That country and India are home of rapists. They don't see anything wrong with it.
And your country is one of scammers, ritualists, drug pushers, fake pastors, rapists etc cool it's only fair don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Donson, Werner Meshoa: Rapist & Fraudster Elected Mayor, Deputy In S/A by IronGalaxy: 8:08am On Nov 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
So random posts from few people who's sanity is questionable can now be used to judge the mentality of over two hundred million people? Coffin looters never cease to amaze
It's not all random posts but facts from honest Nigerians calling this butt-licking culture out. Its not as if we don't see it on this forum everyday. How many people on this thread alone are talking about whites people huh coon? You guys reason like you aren't exposed, like you don't know how the world works.

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Donson, Werner Meshoa: Rapist & Fraudster Elected Mayor, Deputy In S/A by IronGalaxy: 8:11am On Nov 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Besides, the coofin looting thing you're milking so much was a one time thing. Most South Africans aren't even looters but most Nigerians are coons/ house niggas/ white worshipers

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Donson, Werner Meshoa: Rapist & Fraudster Elected Mayor, Deputy In S/A by LeSudAfricaine: 8:13am On Nov 23, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Besides, the coofin looting thing you're milking so much was a one time thing. Most South Africans aren't even looters but most Nigerians are coons/ house niggas/ white worshipers
I see you still fighting them coons. grin grin

It wont end bra, the inferiority is too enntrenched in their psyche

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Donson, Werner Meshoa: Rapist & Fraudster Elected Mayor, Deputy In S/A by Fahdiga(m): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2021
IronGalaxy:
You should be thanking those whites in your country because if not for them you guys will still be dressing up in leaves up till today. Barbaric people

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Donson, Werner Meshoa: Rapist & Fraudster Elected Mayor, Deputy In S/A by LeSudAfricaine: 8:18am On Nov 23, 2021
BlackfireX:
Walahi if not for those whites those zulu looters filled with greed and jealousy will be worst than Somalia and hell.

Tufiakwa TMKsouth

Shame shame shame..
White butt licking deluxe. Are your beloved whites physically stopping the blacks from becoming Somalia or...? Mind you blacks make 80% and your white people are just 7% of SA population . If we were trully destined to be another Somalia we would have been one now, with whites or not. They are people not superhuman time to get it in your illiterate thick skulls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeffrey Donson, Werner Meshoa: Rapist & Fraudster Elected Mayor, Deputy In S/A by IronGalaxy: 8:22am On Nov 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
You should be thanking those whites in your country because if not for them you guys will still be dressing up in leaves up till today. [/b]Barbaric people
Lol. Instead of yapping about South African you've never been or South Africans you've never seen in flesh.

You should be working on yourself, [b]emancipating yourself from this mental slavery that's
making y'all sound brain_dead.

Re: Jeffrey Donson, Werner Meshoa: Rapist & Fraudster Elected Mayor, Deputy In S/A by IronGalaxy: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
White butt licking deluxe. Are your beloved whites physically stopping the blacks from becoming Somalia or...? Mind you blacks make 80% and your white people are just 7% of SA population . If we were trully destined to be another Somalia we would have been one now, with whites or not. They are people not superhuman time to get it in your illiterate thick skulls.
The funny thing is that this thread doesnt even have anything to do with white people but as you know how Nigerians are

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Donson, Werner Meshoa: Rapist & Fraudster Elected Mayor, Deputy In S/A by IronGalaxy: 8:26am On Nov 23, 2021
BlackfireX:
Walahi if not for those whites those zulu looters filled with greed and jealousy will be worst than Somalia and hell.

Tufiakwa TMKsouth

Shame shame shame..
Another coon

Re: Jeffrey Donson, Werner Meshoa: Rapist & Fraudster Elected Mayor, Deputy In S/A by Fahdiga(m): 8:26am On Nov 23, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Lol. Instead of yapping about South African you've never been or South Africans you've never seen in flesh.

You should be working on yourself, emancipating yourself from this mental slavery that's making y'all sound brain_dead.
You can fabricate whatever you like just to suit your warped narrative all I know is that Southy would have been a big slum if not for those whites. BTW I hope you still making use of the Love Machine you looted
Re: Jeffrey Donson, Werner Meshoa: Rapist & Fraudster Elected Mayor, Deputy In S/A by IronGalaxy: 8:32am On Nov 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
You can fabricate whatever you like just to suit your warped narrative all I know is that Southy would have been a big slum [b]if not for those whites. [/b]BTW I hope you still making use of the Love Machine you looted
Do you know what the word "fabrication " means right? "Fabrication" simply means "making up" and how can I make up that you worship white people when you're doing it as we speak?

SA has slums even with white presence and some of those whites live in those slums. Gosh you people are embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Donson, Werner Meshoa: Rapist & Fraudster Elected Mayor, Deputy In S/A by TMKsouth: 9:48am On Nov 23, 2021
Loreettaa:
He's a white guy. TMKsouth will definitely have something to say in his favour. 21st century slavery @ it's finest.

White guy

He's a coloured Afrikaaner and the ruling 'slaves' are withdrawing their support for him, because it's a coalition government. He won't be mayor for long.

Responsive SA politicians cool

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Donson, Werner Meshoa: Rapist & Fraudster Elected Mayor, Deputy In S/A by merits(m): 10:03am On Nov 23, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Better be dull than be barbaric like you guys dont you think?
shut up ewuuu.
Re: Jeffrey Donson, Werner Meshoa: Rapist & Fraudster Elected Mayor, Deputy In S/A by IronGalaxy: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2021
merits:

shut up ewuuu.
That's right,I hit a nerve savage grin grin
Re: Jeffrey Donson, Werner Meshoa: Rapist & Fraudster Elected Mayor, Deputy In S/A by merits(m): 10:05am On Nov 23, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Shut your kwerekwere ass up.
gerarah out here,busuru.
Re: Jeffrey Donson, Werner Meshoa: Rapist & Fraudster Elected Mayor, Deputy In S/A by BlackfireX: 11:01am On Nov 23, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Another coon

grin
Another zulu looter
Re: Jeffrey Donson, Werner Meshoa: Rapist & Fraudster Elected Mayor, Deputy In S/A by IronGalaxy: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2021
BlackfireX:

grin
Another zulu looter
Welll I'm not even zulu and have never looted in my life but you are a definite coon as proven by this thread cool

3 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Donson, Werner Meshoa: Rapist & Fraudster Elected Mayor, Deputy In S/A by BlackfireX: 11:24am On Nov 23, 2021
[quote author=IronGalaxy post=107884077]Welll I'm not even zulu and have never looted in my life but you are a definite coon as proven by this thread cool[/quote
]

So what did you loot during the last xenophobic attack and free Zuma looting spree ...don't lie
Re: Jeffrey Donson, Werner Meshoa: Rapist & Fraudster Elected Mayor, Deputy In S/A by merits(m): 11:36am On Nov 23, 2021
IronGalaxy:
That's right,I hit a nerve savage grin grin
lol....e pain am.nerve savage like ur generation bah
Re: Jeffrey Donson, Werner Meshoa: Rapist & Fraudster Elected Mayor, Deputy In S/A by galaxy2020(m): 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
IronGalaxy:
And your country is one of scammers, ritualists, drug pushers, fake pastors, rapists etc cool it's only fair don't you think?
.... grin

Re: Jeffrey Donson, Werner Meshoa: Rapist & Fraudster Elected Mayor, Deputy In S/A by galaxy2020(m): 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
You should be thanking those whites in your country because if not for them you guys will still be dressing up in leaves up till today. Barbaric people
....Don't mind those smallish ugly looking species.
Re: Jeffrey Donson, Werner Meshoa: Rapist & Fraudster Elected Mayor, Deputy In S/A by YoungLionken(m): 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
IronGalaxy:
There's a huge huge difference

Please enlighten me...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ / 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan / Bidden On Afghanistan: Five More Years Of US Presence Won't Change Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.