Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) (60073 Views)

Ajax Ball Boy Throws Ball Angry At Roma Player For Time Wasting (Photos, Video) / Ronaldo Will Never Swap Shirts With A Roma Player - And Here's Why / As Roma Player Wears The Super Eagles And Roma jersey In Training (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
Special one
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
My only Problem with the guy is just the 18 years Age grin grin cheesy

Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by Georgejeez: 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
That boy I saw , 18 year old!!
Even the dada hairstyle on his head started growing before the Nigerian Civil war , Africans will never change .
That's why Mikel Obi , Vanzekin, Taiye Taiwo, Obasi , Oduamadi , Joel Obi , Onazi and co faded into oblivion while Lionel Messi and Di Maria are still balling till now even though they were supposedly in the same age group.
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
Chloraseptic:
A boss buying gift for his subordinate... Something that can never ever happen in hell

Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 23, 2021
chatinent:
₦600k bawo?

If I wear this shoe, will goodness and mercy follow me?

Yeah but Rich people don’t think like that. They see something they like, they get it. Period. Na us wey no fit afford am Dey do all these analysis.

Don’t judge until you yourself have that much DISPOSABLE income. You might find yourself buying weirder things for more ridiculous amounts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by Freelane33(m): 12:12am On Nov 23, 2021
This design is scarce as ****. I got mine in UAE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by 46arcadez(m): 12:54am On Nov 23, 2021
Dalil8:
CR7 for 2021 Ballon D'or
Mumu
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 1:19am On Nov 23, 2021
chigoziri2403:
Father figure

Exactly my thoughts, Mourinho is getting old and acting it.

Ferguson or Wenger on ma mind.
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by bullabong(m): 1:29am On Nov 23, 2021
CheedyJ:

He only aired his thoughts na besides, you that's rich, do you have a shoe of that worth ...
Why does odinary #600k shoe dey shock una? Bailey shoes,hush puppies,Mister shoes all are in the range of a million plus
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by redcliff: 1:43am On Nov 23, 2021
lexy2014:

Since u are rich, where are your 600k shoes?

lol. do i have shoes half that amount? yes. i wont spend that much on shoes because of its quick wear and tear but on wristwatches, hell yeah!
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by redcliff: 2:19am On Nov 23, 2021
vichaz10:

Poor....even mourinho earning millions of euros per annum said it's expensive.....talk more of an average nigerian....

of what value is a shoe like that to a mourinho that is over 50+ years old? it would always be expensive to him because its not something someone of his age bracket would fancy
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by redcliff: 2:25am On Nov 23, 2021
Jamersirwin1971:

Sometimes it happens that way .i bought one akube sneakers for 5 k , my uncle came in from Europe and saw me wearing it . His question was where did I get the money to buy such . And it was sold for 400 euros . I told him I bought it used (akube) he told me to pull it and he wanted to see something . I pulled out one leg of the sneakers and game him . Then he called his friend back in germany and told him via video call to see what I was wearing and the cost I bought it . The friend also was surprised .. I went online and saw it was sold for 430 euros .. omo na so I Dey cherish am till now self

yours is fake anyway. nothing like akube here..
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by redcliff: 2:34am On Nov 23, 2021
Janosky:

Is #600k shoe his fore most priority because he has the cash?

if he has the cash,, even if its not his priority, he wont make that statement..
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by Le2money(m): 3:38am On Nov 23, 2021
But with his comment, you should have guessed he was trying to make a joke here....you don't have to take everything you see here personal grin grin grin

redcliff:

you are just poor, thats all...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:44am On Nov 23, 2021
chatinent:
₦600k bawo?

Poverty is also a mental disease.

2 Likes

Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:48am On Nov 23, 2021
Chloraseptic:
A boss buying gift for his subordinate... Something that can never ever happen in hell

Won't happen in hell, I agree.

Well, 2 of the most expensive phones I have ever used were gifts from CEOs of companies I worked with.

Back in the day, one gave me a Nokia N93i.

2 Likes

Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:52am On Nov 23, 2021
redcliff:

Might be authentic, but stolen or pawned.
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 5:09am On Nov 23, 2021
bullabong:
Why does odinary #600k shoe dey shock una? Bailey shoes,hush puppies,Mister shoes all are in the range of a million plus
Shock? Did u see me express any form of shock with my comment, lol...
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 5:15am On Nov 23, 2021
redcliff:

He's not poor, do you know what it means to buy a boot of 600k in this hard economy? Mumu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:22am On Nov 23, 2021
fortune1894:
add all my shoes n slippers e no near that amount at all
plus including that of every family member.

2 Likes

Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:36am On Nov 23, 2021
redcliff:

I'm telling you, only poor people think like that
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by Dalil8: 5:37am On Nov 23, 2021
46arcadez:

Mumu

Like ur mama. Idiot
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:37am On Nov 23, 2021
Okwuapkunaonu:

He's not poor, do you know what it means to buy a boot of 600k in this hard economy? Mumu!
That shoe is not for broke people like you and others on this thread
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:42am On Nov 23, 2021
Such a cool move by the legend Mou … he has anyway amassed millions from all his gigs and sackings cheesy
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by na2016: 6:03am On Nov 23, 2021
chatinent:
₦600k bawo?

Just tell God to bless you and stop asking questions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 6:03am On Nov 23, 2021
aktolly54:
So the player wages can't buy the shoe conveniently ?
He has not being given contract. Can't u see he is 18 years. He has been in junior team. Wen he sign new contract thats when u will see him buying stuff. Imagine say na elsharawee score coach can by him dat stuff
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 6:06am On Nov 23, 2021
fergie001:

He was in pro soccer in Accra last year, born Jan 2003. The Roma scouts liked what they saw and moved him in Jan....to the U18s...in March, he was promoted to the U19s...

Mou saw him in Oct..the rest is history. He was called up for the World Cup Qualifiers against South Africa early this month and he turned it down saying he will stay back to train with Mou.

The irony was that Zaniolo, their most talented player was on the bench when he was called up. His second goal yesterday was a beauty.

See him in 2020....

wo

Wow wow woooooow, should we call it Grace that found him or luck?
I'm so so happy for the guy and Mou for bringing out the him in him

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by jimtemi1: 6:18am On Nov 23, 2021
chatinent:
₦600k bawo?

lol for u to put on those shoes, no need for goodness n mercy because u are already one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by Kennedy97: 6:18am On Nov 23, 2021
aktolly54:
thanks for the info, I wasn't aware of all these

Normally there don't pay academy players like pros na

Surely his salary will increase once he gets a pro contract now that he has been promoted to the first team
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by jimtemi1: 6:20am On Nov 23, 2021
chatinent:

I want to be rich. Can you make me so rich to the extent that I'll be giving out ₦20m monthly to the poor?
lol talk to GOD he will answer your prayers,u are mature if it is another person, na abuse go commot for im mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by Jamersirwin1971: 6:38am On Nov 23, 2021
redcliff:

And where are you at ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) / Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics / Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.