Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) (60068 Views)

Ajax Ball Boy Throws Ball Angry At Roma Player For Time Wasting (Photos, Video) / Ronaldo Will Never Swap Shirts With A Roma Player - And Here's Why / As Roma Player Wears The Super Eagles And Roma jersey In Training (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:27am On Nov 23, 2021
redcliff:

well, its for me to know and you not to find out because you would never know. grin

Doesn't answer the question:

Are u one of the people buying cars for over 200m?
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:27am On Nov 23, 2021
redcliff:

like i said, you will never know. bye.

If Mark is wearing shirts that cost 400 a piece, are u also wearing shirts that cost 400 a piece?
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by Samsonklin(m): 8:29am On Nov 23, 2021
Fafesot:

That someone gifts another person something doesn't mean the person who benefits doesn't have enough money to afford such gift. It's called a gift.
It's not everything they would teach you at school.
School him massively please. Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by Samsonklin(m): 8:39am On Nov 23, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't answered the question:

If Mark is wearing shirts that cost 400 a piece, are u also wearing shirts that cost 400 a piece?
Stop asking bro. I know his type. They are those broke lots that want to make it over night and have fantasized alot about these expensive stuffs. If he has, with the way he attacked the fist guy, he would have went further to prove it. Not hide under these cheap statement "you will never know my purchase pawa" lock up dat guy, na run he dey so. If you look their mouth you go just thief. That guy no get one naira. Nor ask am again for proof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by sojayy(m): 8:43am On Nov 23, 2021
fortune1894:
add all my shoes n slippers e no near that amount at all

Na normal, na Naija don spoil, hw much be £800 way back for naira See as he dey cut ur mind now shocked
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by OkuFaba(m): 9:11am On Nov 23, 2021
redcliff:

you are just poor, thats all...
we're all financially poor. If you're not, I don't see what you're doing on nairaland..
Awon Billionaire nairalander

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by manikspears: 9:18am On Nov 23, 2021
Freestainworld:
Special one delivering his promises.

That guy too like Africans
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by Akerele44(m): 9:28am On Nov 23, 2021
Dalil8:
CR7 for 2021 Ballon D'or
U neva wake up for ur dream ?
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 9:28am On Nov 23, 2021
chatinent:
₦600k bawo?

If I wear this shoe, will goodness and mercy follow me?
lol � money is good
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2021
redcliff:

grin grin grin grin grin
This one enter o
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by redcliff: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2021
OkuFaba:
we're all financially poor. If you're not, I don't see what you're doing on nairaland..
Awon Billionaire nairalander

Lol. Ok
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by jimter44(m): 9:41am On Nov 23, 2021
Our naira does not have value indeed.
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by cutepaul(m): 9:44am On Nov 23, 2021
His second goal may just win serie a goal of the month and subsequently goal of the season........what a rocket
fergie001:

He is an 18-year-old who left Accra in Jan to the U18 team of AS Roma.

Mou came and insisted he should train with the first team...he had only played a few minutes before yesterday. Mou promised him if he scored he'll get him the expensive boots he likes.

He came in yesterday at 75th min 0-0, scored on 82nd min...scored again on 95th min.

Yesterday, Mou confirmed he won't be going back to Team B, he will remain with the Senior team going forward.

He earns £880 a month pre-tax.

2 Likes

Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by sterlingD(m): 9:51am On Nov 23, 2021
Dalil8:
CR7 for 2021 Ballon D'or
CR -007 The next and new James Bond.
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by ledaman: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2021
redcliff:

You that is not poor can you afford it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by ledaman: 10:05am On Nov 23, 2021
CheedyJ:

He only aired his thoughts na besides, you that's rich, do you have a shoe of that worth ...
pls help me to ask him again o undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2021
chatinent:

I want to be rich. Can you make me so rich to the extent that I'll be giving out ₦20m monthly to the poor?
I'll be waiting for his response too.

Who knows the key to riches might just be lying somewhere in his room...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by chatinent: 10:27am On Nov 23, 2021
LagbajaTheBEREAN:

I'll be waiting for his response too.

Who knows the key to riches might just be lying somewhere in his room...

Lol. Don't wait bro. You feel sb will just decide to help sb?
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by redcliff: 10:27am On Nov 23, 2021
ledaman:
You that is not poor can you afford it?

lol
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by fergie001: 10:41am On Nov 23, 2021
cutepaul:
His second goal may just win serie a goal of the month and subsequently goal of the season........what a rocket
A beauty I tell you.
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
Okwuapkunaonu:

One thing for sure that I know, is that am 10X better than your useless parents and you as well.. Idiot!
Lol this is actually coming from a broke person that can't afford 3 square meal in a day, you are a clown boy.

go and play with sand.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
Okwuapkunaonu:

Out of the abundant of the heart, the mouth speakeath. Good of a thing you know you hardly eat three square meals daily.. Poor for nothing thief.thief. no be hunger kill your useless Dad ? Idiot!
I went through your posts and realized how frustrated and depressed you are, I know that you are going through alot, but it is well.

Poverty is truly a disease, don't give up yet boy. you will surely laugh last believe me.
smiley
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
chatinent:
₦600k bawo?

If I wear this shoe, will goodness and mercy follow me?
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Damn, man are u serious about this? Pls tell. Me more about the guy
What that guy said is true... According to confirm sources in Ghana the dude was still playing high school football as at last year back home, there are pictorial evidence online. He only left Ghana in January of this year and what a big break for him.
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I went through your posts and realized how frustrated and depressed you are, I know that you are going through alot, but it is well.

Poverty is truly a disease, don't give up yet boy. you will surely laugh last believe me.
smiley

Na your papa wey dey broke, you know pretty well that things are not really going well for you.. I can beat my chest 10X and tell you I've achieved what you and you Dad has never achieved.. Akpamu! grin grin
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
Realhommie:
What that guy said is true... According to confirm sources in Ghana the dude was still playing high school football as at last year back home, there are pictorial evidence online. He only left Ghana in January of this year and what a big break for him.
My love for Mou no bi here. Always giving Africans chance to prove their worth. This guy now dun hammer
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

My love for Mou no bi here. Always giving Africans chance to prove their worth. This guy now dun hammer
Big time... According to Mou, he isn't going back to the under-19's, he'll remain with the first team. If he can sustain this form in no time he'll sign an improved deal that'll see him earn thousands of Euros in a month. Levels don change for him family back home be that.
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
Realhommie:
Big time... According to Mou, he isn't going back to the under-19's, he'll remain with the first team. If he can sustain this form in no time he'll sign an improved deal that'll see him earn thousands of Euros in a month. Levels don change for him family back home be that.
Mehnnnnn, na so God dey pick person call sharp sharp
I watched the guy's second goal, I must say the goal was fantastic
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by Kojochyke(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
Dalil8:
CR7 for 2021 Ballon D'or
Nairaland version abi
Re: Mourinho Gifts AS Roma Player Felix A ₦600k Balenciaga, As He Promised (Photos) by Bouncing2(m): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lovely.
Dude was asked to dance,, Lol �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) / Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma / Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.