Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy (65598 Views)

Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas / Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa / Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
44 and Mayor of SA's economic hub

The City of Johannesburg in South Africa has a new mayor.

This after Mpho Phalatse from the official opposition party, Democratic Alliance (DA), was elected the city's new mayor during a special council meeting on Monday evening.

This followed the nationwide local government elections on 01 November, in which no decisive winner emerged in the city and parties had to form coalitions.

Phalatse won by 144 votes, while the outgoing ANC's Mpho Moerane received 121 votes.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
Who is Dr Mpho Phalatse?

Mpho Phalatse was born on 07 November 1977 (44 years old), is a South African medical doctor and politician now serving as the Mayor of Johannesburg after being elected on Monday evening, 22 November 2021.

She is the first woman to hold the role. From 2016 to 2019, she served as the member of the mayoral committee for Health and Social Development in the City of Johannesburg before her DA party was prematurely ousted by the African National Congress (ANC). Less than 3 years later she is back as the mayor.

5 Likes

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by azadus18: 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
The future is black

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by IronGalaxy: 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:
Who is Dr Mpho Phalatse?

Mpho Phalatse was born on 07 November 1977 (44 years old), is a South African medical doctor and politician now serving as the Mayor of Johannesburg after being elected on Monday evening, 22 November 2021.

She is the first woman to hold the role. From 2016 to 2019, she served as the member of the mayoral committee for Health and Social Development in the City of Johannesburg before her DA party was ousted by the African National Congress (ANC). Less argan 3 years later, following local government elections, she is back as the mayor.
I wanted Herman but let's give her a chance, she's young, female, educated and not politically tainted. She could be want we need

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by IronGalaxy: 11:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
Congrats to her

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
IronGalaxy:
I wanted Herman but let's give her a chance, she's young, female, educated and not politically tainted. She could be want we need

Turns out Herman and Malema voted for her. It's a clean sweep for the DA in Gauteng - they took Joburg and Erkurhuleni today. Pretoria to follow tomorrow.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by IronGalaxy: 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

Turns out Herman and Malema voted for her. It's a clean sweep for the DA in Gauteng - they took Joburg and Erkurhuleni today. Pretoria to follow tomorrow.
So the ANC only got Emfuleni here in GP?

2 Likes

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
Mpho Phalatse: first female mayor of 135-year old City of Johannesburg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 11:28pm On Nov 22, 2021
IronGalaxy:
So the ANC only got Emfuleni here in GP?

My hometown embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry I think West Rand as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by Deborah98(f): 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
Not so bad... Congrats to her.

3 Likes

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by daddytime(m): 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
TMK...can I have her number?

I need to interview her, please..

3 Likes

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by IronGalaxy: 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

My hometown embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry I think West Rand as well.
They've lost JHB' economic hub' PTA, capital city' DBN, second economic hub, CTN 3rd biggest economic hub, Ekurhuleni the manufacturing capital. Its bad for the ruling party

2 Likes

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by Gentle034(m): 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
I see a vision

1 Like

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
IronGalaxy:
They've lost JHB' economic hub' PTA, capital city' DBN, second economic hub, CTN 3rd biggest economic hub, Ekurhuleni the manufacturing capital. Its bad for the ruling party

Eish dude, you so right shocked shocked shocked

Zuma said they'll rule til Jesus comes back. South Africans are bringing Jesus back by force.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by IronGalaxy: 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

Eish dude, you so right shocked shocked shocked

Zuma said they'll rule til Jesus comes back. South Africans are bringing Jesus back by force.
You know I don't like the DA but I gotta compliment them for going young. It's time we got rid of the old guard, the madalas from exile are without ideas now.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 11:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
IronGalaxy:

You know I don't like the DA but I gotta compliment them for going young. It's time we got rid of the old guard, the madalas from exile are without ideas now.

LOL grin. I used to vote for them until the mass black exodus so I'm kinda alright with them taking over.

Yep, they're definitely going young. New Cape Town mayor is 34 years old.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
daddytime:

Bedroom interview? shocked

Must she call u daddy?! shocked

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by daddytime(m): 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

Bedroom interview? shocked

Must she call u daddy?! shocked

I am Zaddy... grin

Tell her zaddy wants to journalistically interview her... grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 12:01am On Nov 23, 2021
daddytime:

I am Zaddy... grin

Tell her zaddy wants to journalistically interview her... grin

Lol, an oxymoron cheesy

Anyway, she's a coconut so u don't stand a chance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdoXYx_kbWc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by WoundedLamb: 12:14am On Nov 23, 2021
Nice. It would be better if she's not sexualized though (as is being done by both the title and the comments above). Let's concentrate on what she can bring to the table as an individual.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by femi4: 4:38am On Nov 23, 2021
She's short

3 Likes

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by JaceBlaze: 5:41am On Nov 23, 2021
She doesn't look 44 one bit tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss

13 Likes

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by CSTRR: 6:38am On Nov 23, 2021

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by Walkee: 6:53am On Nov 23, 2021
She's an elite. These ones have nothing in common with the common man

3 Likes

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by Lorayne(m): 7:56am On Nov 23, 2021
She single?

2 Likes

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by siofra(f): 8:38am On Nov 23, 2021
azadus18:
The future is black

It's FEMALE too. After all it's a woman who won.

1 Like

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by siofra(f): 8:39am On Nov 23, 2021
Lorayne:
She single?
daddytime:

4 Likes

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by lkillbrokehoes: 9:06am On Nov 23, 2021
CSTRR:
Go and post it in the foreign section.

It has nothing to do with Nigerians.

xenophobic mongrels.
I wonder bro, you will never see our small brothers Ghana, Benin republic, Togo and other west African countries shoving their news down our throat, infact you will rarely see them seeking attention on this forum but not this xenophobic coons.

I'm pretty sure that if this forum was owned by them, NIGERIAN threads will never see the daylight.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by TMKsouth: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I wonder bro, you will never see our small brothers Ghana, Benin republic, Togo and other west African countries shoving their news down our throat, infact you will rarely see them seeking attention on this forum but not this xenophobic coons.

I'm pretty sure that if this forum was owned by them, NIGERIAN threads will never see the daylight.

Nigerian content is all over DSTV so you're talking donkey manure.

Why do u have to disrespect you neighbours by describing them as "small" undecided Explains why you're threatened by SA and its presence on NL.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:48am On Nov 23, 2021
That's beautiful one, best of luck.

Increase your wealth by N2.5million within 2 weeks.

Take advantage of Lagoon Front Estate.

Currently selling for N7.5m per plot.

Set to increase to N10m per plot from December 1st, 2021.

Located at Lekki/Epe Expressway, Alaro City, Epe, Lagos Island.

Estate is within transformational projects like:
- Lekki Free Trade Zone
- Proposed International Airport
- Seaport and lot more.

Tittle: Approved Government Allocation/C of o.

For physical Inspection, enquiry and payment details.
Call/WhatsApp: +234-70-11333-155

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sea Turns Red As Whales, Dolphins Are Butchered In Yearly Ritual In Faroe Island / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu / Russia & China's Nuclear Bombers Encircles Japan During Joe Biden Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.