Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,874 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

What Turns Men Off - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Turns Men Off (1255 Views)

My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Woman Turns Husband To House Boy Over N2.5m Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Turns Men Off by OlapejuB: 12:23am On Nov 23, 2021
What turns a man off during dating?
Why do guys back off after the first date?
Men are considerate and not wicked but the attitude of women sometimes could make a man take a bow

If you want to keep your guy and want that relationship to blossom and enjoyable, there are so many things a lady shouldn’t do to her guy. I hope you will find the points raised useful
1 saucy lady. You have thrown caution to the dog, no man would want to have a serious relationship with such a woman
2. Lack of good character
3. Pride is controlling you and you think you have arrived
4. Hot temper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9gywvTXIF8
Re: What Turns Men Off by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:48am On Nov 23, 2021
- conceited person (who thinks the world revolves around her)
- yeye women who spend all the time on their phone taking pics etc
- babes who lack communication skills
- greedy broke aaass (aka order 5 different plates and doesnt even finish half of one)
- rude/agressive women
- babes who have a vendetta against men
- babes without any class whatsoever
- dirty/stinky babes
- women who dress like they coming for a p0rnstar casting (aka that you cant bring to mama)

etc etc etc

7 Likes

Re: What Turns Men Off by Harrykn: 3:22am On Nov 23, 2021
Seeing a lady sef nah turn off

Re: What Turns Men Off by Vision101(m): 3:42am On Nov 23, 2021
Saucy ladies. Even though nairaland is a faceless forum the response by some ladies here to some of my innocent and jovial comments have made me to avoid them. You can imagine if I was dealing with them face to face. I'm a gentleman.

Smelly, stinking hmmm.

1 Like

Re: What Turns Men Off by Richy4(m): 4:57am On Nov 23, 2021
Vision101:
Saucy ladies. Even though nairaland is a faceless forum the response by some ladies here to some of my innocent and jovial comments have made me to avoid them. You can imagine if I was dealing with them face to face. I'm a gentleman.

Smelly, stinking hmmm.
Some of them were not really like that offline... Many I believe are well behaved offline...

In my opinion, I guess people usually feel Since it was a faceless forum, they can be online what they would have desired to be in real life without societal judgement... Some put on the tough-nut-to-crack behaviour online but offline, they are docile

3 Likes

Re: What Turns Men Off by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 23, 2021
A bad charactered unintelligent entitled woman is a very huge turn off for me...

Tueh!!!!
((Spits!!))
I don't think any other thing disgusts meore than this...
Re: What Turns Men Off by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 23, 2021
Its this type that end up with abusive women.

Re: What Turns Men Off by OlapejuB: 9:44am On Nov 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
- conceited person (who thinks the world revolves around her)
- yeye women who spend all the time on their phone taking pics etc
- babes who lack communication skills
- greedy broke aaass (aka order 5 different plates and doesnt even finish half of one)
- rude/agressive women
- babes who have a vendetta against men
- babes without any class whatsoever
- dirty/stinky babes
- women who dress like they coming for a p0rnstar casting (aka that you cant bring to mama)

etc etc etc

I hope women will learn and avoid all these
Thanks for letting us know what men hate
Re: What Turns Men Off by OlapejuB: 9:47am On Nov 23, 2021
Harrykn:
Seeing a lady sef nah turn off

��
Ladies are special species!
They must turn you on and not off
Maybe you are looking at their unattractive sides, start looking at their most attractive sides

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Turns Men Off by OlapejuB: 9:52am On Nov 23, 2021
Vision101:

Smelly, stinking hmmm.

Some people are just saucy not because of sex. Saucy people turn both men and women off and I think those people that have that trait can stop the toxic act so that they can be more loved and appreciated

1 Like

Re: What Turns Men Off by OlapejuB: 9:57am On Nov 23, 2021
Richy4:

Some of them were not really like that offline... Many I believe are well behaved offline...

In my opinion, I guess people usually feel Since it was a faceless forum, they can be online what they would have desired to be in real life without societal judgement... Some put on the tough-nut-to-crack behaviour online but offline, they are docile

But an adage says behavior cannot leave one, irrespective of where you are, you should be real, no one can tell, we can meet somewhere somehow. You can’t hide for ever. Technology has improved. Let us protect our integrity and avoid embarrassing other people

1 Like

Re: What Turns Men Off by OlapejuB: 10:08am On Nov 23, 2021
Favfables1:
A bad charactered unintelligent entitled woman is a very huge turn off for me...

Tueh!!!!
((Spits!!))
I don't think any other thing disgusts meore than this...

Women have learnt and will adjust where necessary
Re: What Turns Men Off by Richy4(m): 10:16am On Nov 23, 2021
OlapejuB:

But an adage says behavior cannot leave one, irrespective of where you are, you should be real, no one can tell, we can meet somewhere somehow. You can’t hide for ever. Technology has improved. Let us protect our integrity and avoid embarrassing other people

U are correct.... I wish everyone will be themselves too without putting up an act..
Re: What Turns Men Off by Hayee(f): 10:38am On Nov 23, 2021
It is a lie good women are a huge turn offs to Nigerian men, to them they are very boring cheesy cheesy cheesy

Men are addicted to heartless gold diggers grin grin tongue cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Turns Men Off by Baueress: 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
Too much makeup!
Re: What Turns Men Off by OlapejuB: 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hayee:
It is a lie good women are a huge turn offs to Nigerian men, to them they are very boring cheesy cheesy cheesy

Not all men. We can’t condemn any sex because of a terrible experience we have with one person. There are many men from good and godly homes. One will meet his type when search in a wrong place, let’s be good and we will definitely be appreciated
Re: What Turns Men Off by OlapejuB: 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
Baueress:
Too much makeup!

Honestly, it makes some women look like masquerade but they do it because of themselves and their lovers. Moderation is the key
Re: What Turns Men Off by Lucrativress(f): 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
OlapejuB:
What turns a man off during dating?
Why do guys back off after the first date?
Men are considerate and not wicked but the attitude of women sometimes could make a man take a bow

If you want to keep your guy and want that relationship to blossom and enjoyable, there are so many things a lady shouldn’t do to her guy. I hope you will find the points raised useful
1 saucy lady. You have thrown caution to the dog, no man would want to have a serious relationship with such a woman
2. Lack of good character
3. Pride is controlling you and you think you have arrived
4. Hot temper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9gywvTXIF8
On the contrary
If you dinnuh have big boobs and Ass.
60% of men will have a second date with a lady with these things you wrote.
Talk truth abeg
Men love bitches.
Na mostly the old News paper men dey check character first,the rest are moved by what they see. tongue

1 Like

Re: What Turns Men Off by OlapejuB: 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lucrativress:

On the contrary
If you dinnuh have big boobs and Ass.
60% of men will have a second date with a lady with these things you wrote.
Talk truth abeg
Men love bitches.
Na mostly the old News paper men dey check character first,the rest are moved by what they see. tongue

Either we check before we buy or moved by what we see, the most important thing is to enjoy the relationship so one should follow what works for him, we just have to enjoy our marriage/relationship and never get tired of it.
Re: What Turns Men Off by Lucrativress(f): 10:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
OlapejuB:

Either we check before we buy or moved by what we see, the most important thing is to enjoy the relationship so one should follow what works for him, we just have to enjoy our marriage/relationship and never get tired of it.
Some people can be insatiable cause they're confused in their needs of a partner.
Nothing seems to be a enough for them.
So they're better off with a bad woman.
Re: What Turns Men Off by OlapejuB: 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
Lucrativress:

Some people can be insatiable cause they're confused in their needs of a partner.
Nothing seems to be a enough for them.
So they're better off with a bad woman.

Smile....
Let’s help them with our prayers!
Re: What Turns Men Off by Opeyemiextra(f): 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
Women are also turned off by most of these things and more.
Re: What Turns Men Off by OlapejuB: 3:03am On Nov 25, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
Women are also turned off by most of these things and more.

From men?
On point!
Re: What Turns Men Off by Lucrativress(f): 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
OlapejuB:

Smile....
Let’s help them with our prayers!
Ehn ehnn
Re: What Turns Men Off by Lovebliss2(f): 7:51am On Nov 26, 2021
Hayee:

The truth!
Re: What Turns Men Off by OlapejuB: 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lovebliss2:

The truth!

I think it depends on qualities individual wants because I don’t see why I should live the good for the worse.
Let’s pray for our men so that they won’t buy wrong market

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Igbos Girls Don't Or Hardly Date / Marry Other Tribe. / Is This Naming On Family Pose As A Problem? My Name As Children/wife Surname? / See What Is Happening After I Left My Former Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.