Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,045 members, 7,859,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:55 PM

See What Is Happening After I Left My Former Job. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What Is Happening After I Left My Former Job. (1256 Views)

I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Is Happening After I Left My Former Job. by Jozilinn: 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
Re: See What Is Happening After I Left My Former Job. by wunmi590(m): 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
Re: See What Is Happening After I Left My Former Job. by GoldenJAT(m): 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
You talk too much!! And you seem too fragile!! Learn to stand up for yourself and stop using your emotions for everything!!

4 Likes

Re: See What Is Happening After I Left My Former Job. by Jozilinn: 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
GoldenJAT:
You talk too much!! And you seem too fragile!! Learn to stand up for yourself and stop using your emotions for everything!!
Thanks for the advice,I stood up for myself though,I will work on my emotions thank you.
Re: See What Is Happening After I Left My Former Job. by ikeno(m): 6:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
Leave the past and concentrate on your current job.you don't have any dealing with her again and your former colleagues stop discussing personal issue with her.

3 Likes

Re: See What Is Happening After I Left My Former Job. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
I’m sorry… sort this write up because I’m lost! I don’t even know what I just read. Summary would be better!

2 Likes

Re: See What Is Happening After I Left My Former Job. by Jozilinn: 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
ikeno:
Leave the past and concentrate on your current job.you don't have any dealing with her again and your former colleagues stop discussing personal issue with her.
I have deleted all of their contacts already... Thank you for your advice, I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: See What Is Happening After I Left My Former Job. by everythinggirly(f): 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
She's now in your past. Focus in the brighter side of life.
Re: See What Is Happening After I Left My Former Job. by Mindlog: 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
She, her school and the staff there are all in your past, why allow them to still bother you?

Cut off every form of communication with them and face front, focusing on personal development that would spur your career growth.
Re: See What Is Happening After I Left My Former Job. by sisisioge: 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
Pls stop disturbing yourself and the forum, just block them. It is that simple. They have paid you off and you have accepted. Which matter are you still dragging? Hian!

2 Likes

Re: See What Is Happening After I Left My Former Job. by nicerod(m): 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
grin grin

Abeg give me summary

Re: See What Is Happening After I Left My Former Job. by HydraFeeds(m): 12:02am On Jan 20, 2023
Re: See What Is Happening After I Left My Former Job. by Foodqueen(f): 6:08am On Jan 20, 2023
Everybody get baggage wey he de carry.

Move on already as if nothing happen.

Don't think yourself into depression.
Re: See What Is Happening After I Left My Former Job. by Jozilinn: 7:31am On Jan 20, 2023
Thanks for the advice I really appreciate.
Re: See What Is Happening After I Left My Former Job. by anthonyuncle(m): 12:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
abeg try to improve on your writing.

by the way, you should try to curtail the way you relate your personal problems to your work colleagues.
I've always said this that a fellow employee is someone looking to increase his/her wages and climb up the ladder.
be careful so that you don't become a step in the ladder.
bosses know this and they are always eager and ready to use employees against one another.

go to work, do your job, get paid, and go home. this routine will help you wherever you are employed.
Re: See What Is Happening After I Left My Former Job. by okirewaju(f): 7:06am On Jan 21, 2023
Move on. In your new workplace talk less. Don't trust people easily.
Re: See What Is Happening After I Left My Former Job. by miradrobot: 12:06pm On May 03, 2023
In the summer heat, when the inhabitants of the stone jungle and workers of glass offices are languishing from the heat, air conditioning becomes not a luxury, but a necessity. Modern air conditioners consist of an external unit fixed on the facade (sometimes on the roof) of the house and one (or more) internal unit located in the air-conditioned room. https://experttoday.pro/air-conditioning/installation/

(1) (Reply)

Can U Imagine? / Answers To Questions Bordering You On Marriage / The Sarakis: Isn't Blood Thicker Than Governorship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.