Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) (44352 Views)

Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child / Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband / Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by Josephwale52(m): 9:09am On Nov 23, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Toyin sending her husband home early so he can do the house chores and prepare food for her when she comes back.

This I have seen.

Anything false what else did you see sir

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by pek(m): 9:11am On Nov 23, 2021
Ugiy looking.
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 9:13am On Nov 23, 2021
Na him be tge wife now, while she is the husband

E remain one year, six months, three weeks and five days for the moderators to unban my moniker
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 9:13am On Nov 23, 2021
alphaRego01:
Wats with the nose mask? So shame de catch u
Noticed that too? Lol you could see how confident and expressive the woman in the picture is..and notice how cowed the 'man' is...
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by Richy4(m): 9:14am On Nov 23, 2021

Change always gets some kind of backlash...
I remembered the first time I saw someone wearing 1500 with Canvas in the late '90s.. it looked somehow weird ... But nowadays, it a normal thing to see... Just give this one few years, it will be En Vogue like others...

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by charlypoker(m): 9:14am On Nov 23, 2021
Foolish man..........................look how he's posing for the camera, while his wife exposes her breast for all to see.
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by Loreettaa: 9:16am On Nov 23, 2021
Hayee:
Husband left his wife and son to be a wife to another woman cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Nonsense untop ingredients angry angry cheesy grin tongue
Rightly put. He's a wife. Toyin wears the pants in their situationship. Foolish man. When he's old, he'll be full of regrets.
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by solidmyk(m): 9:18am On Nov 23, 2021
Effeminate men everywhere, Toyin go soon dish em somedays
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by geemd434: 9:20am On Nov 23, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
Anything that gives him peace of mind.... He should carry on

You are probably a poor man... Peace of mind is what poor seek. Rich people look for challenges and overcome.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by Allisgud: 9:23am On Nov 23, 2021
She for wear cap make the matter for balance na
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by qtguru(m): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2021
Ofadaman:
The de-masculination of the male child continues.

This is what happens when women raise male sons while husband is out there working ,or in single parenthood. Our sons grow up to think like pussies and our women become feminists.

If you're reading this as a man, you must be involved in the life of your sons, teach him to be manly, teach him to be strong willed, disciplined and confident, not weak and soft.
If possible send him to the military school to imbibe this.

100% agree with this

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:29am On Nov 23, 2021
Two mad people
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by Kajaard: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2021
All these weak men these days undecided

The other one was kneeling like a slave and massaging the wife's legs in public and this one is tying gele.

SIMPS everywhere. Spits angry
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by EmpressOne(f): 9:37am On Nov 23, 2021
Nigerian Drag queens loading... May God help us
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 9:39am On Nov 23, 2021
Hayee:
I don't understand can you explain clarify please cheesy cheesy cheesy
Segun's wife's mother is an husband snatcher. Segun's father-in-law was a married man with 3 children. He drove his wife and 3 children away because of Segun's wife's mother.
Hope you understand now.
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 9:46am On Nov 23, 2021
Exodora:

Oga no dey confuse person nau !
I have being trying to make out meaning from this I even gave it to someone to explain/translate for me sef.
Segun's wife's mother is an husband snatcher, she snatched a married man with 3 children. Segun's father-in-law was a married man with 3 children. Segun's mother-in-law snatched Segun's father-in-law from a woman with 3 children.
Hope you understand now
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 9:47am On Nov 23, 2021
How are their outfits changing colours please?? cool smiley
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:48am On Nov 23, 2021
geemd434:

You are probably a poor man... Peace of mind is what poor seek. Rich people look for challenges and overcome.

Every1 is free to choose which route to follow, if gracing an occasion with a gele makes him comfort allow him it shouldn't be your headache.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by Kano4tot2: 9:53am On Nov 23, 2021
Na Moda Fuckaz na

Hayee:
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by Kano4tot2: 9:54am On Nov 23, 2021
Na Moda Fukaz Na

Hayee:
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by kmaster007: 9:55am On Nov 23, 2021
Why him no whr am comot to str
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by Kano4tot2: 9:56am On Nov 23, 2021
Colo�

pepperdemzombie:

Segun's wife's mother is an husband snatcher, she snatched a married man with 3 children. Segun's father-in-law was a married man with 3 children. Segun's mother-in-law snatched Segun's father-in-law from a woman with 3 children.
Hope you understand now
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 23, 2021
Simps are getting feminized on daily basis.
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by Tomahawk99(m): 9:57am On Nov 23, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
Anything that gives him peace of mind.... He should carry on
Going by your logic if hurting other people gives him peace it is ok.
Banza!
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 10:15am On Nov 23, 2021
What stupid trend is he setting?

Like, he needs to see a psychiatrist asap
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by KennethEnyi(m): 10:23am On Nov 23, 2021
Which kin rubbish be this one na?!
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by Pathfinder2090: 10:27am On Nov 23, 2021
Simp
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by Maximatic(m): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2021
Exchange of marital vows positions Yeah!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation / Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 Causes A Stir Online (Photos) / Photo Of Flavour Carrying His 2 Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.