Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) (44364 Views)

Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child / Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband / Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by wasiudvd(m): 8:42am On Nov 23, 2021
Maybe he is the wife in that marriage.
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 8:42am On Nov 23, 2021
Madness.
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by WibusJaga: 8:42am On Nov 23, 2021
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by Aksnoopy: 8:42am On Nov 23, 2021
I have nothing to say in a matter partaining to HOES!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by BlackyOne: 8:42am On Nov 23, 2021
I think it's a wonderful development, we can't leave the madness for women alone
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by Peace081: 8:42am On Nov 23, 2021
They look so cute
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by minasu190: 8:44am On Nov 23, 2021
And what special about it?
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:44am On Nov 23, 2021
She for just kukuma wear cap to complete the fashion trend na.

As dem MANNA will say....

Orisirisi something undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by GoldenSpec: 8:45am On Nov 23, 2021
Werey wed werey grin
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by gidado14(m): 8:45am On Nov 23, 2021
Ademola47:
Husband of Toyin Lawani ties headgear 'gele' to a Lagos party.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWlDD1AMsSq/?utm_medium=copy_link

this how bobrisky started

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:46am On Nov 23, 2021
BigDolph:
Bullshit

Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 8:47am On Nov 23, 2021
If true then that doest make sense

Hayee:
Husband left his wife and son to be a wife to another woman cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Nonsense untop ingredients angry angry cheesy grin tongue
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:48am On Nov 23, 2021
He would surely wear it afterall he is the wife, the simp, the mugu and Toyin is the husband infact he should have wear bra, skirt and carry woman handbag join.

Two days ago it was another one massaging his wife sorry husband leg in a public party.

When a man exchange his spine to that of snail he must end up being very very stupid and he will be thinking he is flexing or seeking media traffic lock.

Pesin wey dem dey see dey weep for wey hin dey see himself dey smile....(proverb)

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by Neddstark: 8:49am On Nov 23, 2021
Never demasculinize yourself as a man.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by Nyanabo(m): 8:49am On Nov 23, 2021
Why am I not surprised

Shame de catch that man real bad, but he doesn't want toyin to remove the feeding bottle from his sucking mouth.

But then again they say; they you see a happy and a lovely couple, the narrative is always that the man is controlled by the woman. They begining calling the man woman-wrapper.

But when there is no peace in a home and relative are being invited weekly to come and settle a dispute, there say the man is in charge of his home undecided undecided.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by CUMIN: 8:52am On Nov 23, 2021
Hayee:
Husband left his wife and son to be a wife to another woman cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Nonsense untop ingredients angry angry cheesy grin tongue

A simp.
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by BigYash: 8:53am On Nov 23, 2021
Why d so called wife come dey show bleached b.reast na.. Most men are loosing it daily. Their lives,their business sha..
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2021
Well, I don't know them.... So, no fvcks given here!

Good luck to those who see and follow these ones as celebs on social media.
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by spinna: 8:54am On Nov 23, 2021
The homosexualisation agenda is going strong

But what do they gain by trying to turn b men gay?

Bbn had grown men wearing wigs and skirts for like 3 or 4 days..

I no understand o

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:56am On Nov 23, 2021
the dude na Gingolo him go Still leave the lady when he made his millions from her, when you see a grown up man doing like mumu for a rich lady, if he's not control through diabolical means, just know say he dey used her cash out

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by TheAlchemist: 8:57am On Nov 23, 2021
I see Toyin sending her husband back home early to make sure the children have completed their home work.
I see Toyin telling her husband to wear the red g string.....
This we have seen

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by Exodora: 8:58am On Nov 23, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

AAccording to Toyin, wife's father left his own wife and 3 children to be with wife's mother. It is simply karma! She's paying for her parents' sins.
Oga no dey confuse person nau !
I have being trying to make out meaning from this I even gave it to someone to explain/translate for me sef.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 9:00am On Nov 23, 2021
The de-masculination of the male child continues.

This is what happens when women raise male sons while husband is out there working ,or in single parenthood. Our sons grow up to think like pussies and our women become feminists.

If you're reading this as a man, you must be involved in the life of your sons, teach him to be manly, teach him to be strong willed, disciplined and confident, not weak and soft.
If possible send him to the military school to imbibe this.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by clothingonline(m): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2021
Funny look

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by magarchi: 9:03am On Nov 23, 2021
Hayee:
I don't understand can you explain clarify please cheesy cheesy cheesy

what that comment means is that Segun Wealth's first wife is experiencing karma for what her own mother did, as her father left his first wife to marry her mother which produced her. she is a product of abandonment of first wife, now she has been abandoned by her husband, Segun. more like paying for her mother's sins.
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by EricSmallz(m): 9:04am On Nov 23, 2021
Are these paintings or pictures for real?
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by Le2money(m): 9:06am On Nov 23, 2021
Who noticed same Cloth, different colors.....only God knows the true color of the cloth gan sev

Ademola47:
Husband of Toyin Lawani ties headgear 'gele' to a Lagos party.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWlDD1AMsSq/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 9:06am On Nov 23, 2021
Is he normal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation / Sean Tizzle Caught Kissing Female Fan During A Performance In NY [photos] / Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.