Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) (54383 Views)

Snake Bites 2-year-old; Kid Bites Back, Killing It / What To Do When Snake Bites You And There Is No Hospital Nearby? / 24 Die Of Snake Bites In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) by princefrank76: 6:57am On Nov 23, 2021
Saw this somewhere and decided to share!!

How three different species of snakes where found in one place and at thesame time baffles me!!

That must be meeting of snakes lol.

The deceased was just unlucky to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.
RIP to her

"Black Monday as snake bite a married woman to death in Igwo, obudu local govt, Cross River State. See the snakes below. Two were killed by the woman's husband while the longest that bite the said woman was killed by the late woman. May her soul rest in peace. Amen."

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) by ETIIKO: 7:12am On Nov 23, 2021
Sorry, good morning everyone.
Re: Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) by Nbotee(m): 7:31am On Nov 23, 2021
Lala's territory

14 Likes

Re: Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) by daddytime(m): 7:43am On Nov 23, 2021
Obudu must be the biblical garden of eden.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 8:40am On Nov 23, 2021
But I thought green snakes are not venomous

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) by princefrank76: 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
very venomous.. don't even dare

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) by JavaScript90: 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
most Nigerian hospitals don't have anti-venom. please be careful when visiting the toilet or bathroom. keep your surrounding clean and clear all nearby Bush.
Kill any snake you find in your surrounding whether venomous or not. be safe

Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

151 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) by Perfecttouchade: 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
It is well, do we even have anti venom drugs in Nigeria? Recently heard on radio that Nigeria doesn't have much anti venom drugs o ga o

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) by Laggafin: 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Has Nigeria offended Snakes? Why all dis bites on citizens bumbum

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) by Racoon(m): 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lalasticlala these your friends are terrible.RIP sister

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) by Rilwayne001: 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
How we not gon kill snake anywhere we see am

RIP woman

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) by PennywysCares(m): 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
cheesy
Lala should be hold responsible to this

2 Likes

Re: Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) by HybridTech: 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Snakes don dey retaliate all the killings..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) by Iamvetlander(m): 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
H
Re: Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) by Agricmoney(m): 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
We all have to be very careful during this time cause of climate change which have distorted the natural habitat of most animals and they tend going to where is not expected

Anyway, Agriculture is life

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) by dingbang(m): 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Terrible cry may her soul rest in peace.

Unfortunately nairalanders are insensitive, a woman lost her life and some people are making jest of it.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) by sharpshap(m): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
So sad!
Re: Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) by BigDawsNet: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Looks like the African green mamba or
palm pit viper
green parrot snakes
African bush viper
boomslangs,
two-striped forest pit vipers

Rip to the lady...

Guys I think it's the reveng season...
The snake world are not happy with the massacre launched on them ...

How to fight a war with a snake angry
*Clean all bushes around you
*Flush your toilet multiple times before you sit your ass down on it
* Clean that your dirty stores... Something may be hiding under
*Get a snake repellent ND spray your surroundings

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) by jojo1415: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
What a very bad way to die....so sad
Re: Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Snake again ? Abeg ooo are we in Australia?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
GREEN MAMBA most likely

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) by IvarTheBoneless: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
shocked

Let me read ...

Want to know the correlation between snake bites and marital status.

PS - OP, take your time ooo

16 Likes

Re: Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) by Ezedon(m): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
What Buhari cannot spoil, does not exist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) by finalboss(m): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Scary but there's nothing spiritual abt it.
Re: Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) by GboyegaD(m): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Rest in prefect peace madam. The Governors need help ensure proper fumigation of areas people live. The number of snake related thread should be of concern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
GREEN MAMBAs are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) by DevGraphix(m): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) by Oritna94(m): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
Another snake bite again? Was it not yesterday a snake killed a NAF officer? What is it with snake bites this period?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) by Klington: 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
See snakes everywhere.

Are they're living in snake island

RIP to her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) by Thunderfayayou: 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
princefrank76:
Saw this somewhere and decided to share!!

How three different species of snakes where found in one place and at thesame time baffles me!!

That must be meeting of snakes lol.

The deceased was just unlucky to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.
RIP to her

"Black Monday as snake bite a married woman to death in Igwo, obudu local govt, Cross River State. See the snakes below. Two were killed by the woman's husband while the longest that bite the said woman was killed by the late woman. May her soul rest in peace. Amen."

Lala please warn these your brethren prissss

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State / A 14-Year-Old Girl With Cancer Wins The Right To Have Her Body Frozen / Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.