Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

Wizkid: “superstar” Album Review + Track Picks - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid: “superstar” Album Review + Track Picks (3639 Views)

M.I 3 Chairman Album Review / Album Review: Psquare Double Trouble. / Timaya New Album Review "dem Mama Soujas" What Do You Guys Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid: “superstar” Album Review + Track Picks by naijaura: 4:46am On Jun 09, 2011
Wizkid’s album finally reached the streets and online vendors today and We have gotten a chance to listen to it extensively. This is by far one of the most anticipated albums in a while as Wizkid over the short span of two years has had the start of a career that a lot of people can only hope about. Read and enjoy guys.
Track #1 – “Say My Name” Produced by E. Kelly
This track already proved to be a banger when we leaked it a couple of weeks ago on the site. Typical wizzy track I must say. He kept it safe. His showed versatility going on a slower tempo beat supplied by E Kelly as this one came out well. Good start to the album.
Track #2- “No Lele” Produced by Masterkraft
Wizzy went in on this I’m not going to lie to you. Wizkid shows that he can send his message across on any track just as he did on this one. He talked a little about his hustle from the bottom to the top. Showed also that he’s grateful to God for what he has with a little of his trademark phrases , http://naijaura.com/wordpress/2011/06/wizkid-superstar-album-review-track-picks/

Re: Wizkid: “superstar” Album Review + Track Picks by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 09, 2011
Thank God we can sample songs before buying an album. All the songs sound the same on that album. The only two songs that sound good? One features Wande Coal; the other, "Holla At Your Boy" was heavily sampled. Not for me.
Re: Wizkid: “superstar” Album Review + Track Picks by tboy1(m): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2011
I've got [b]Wizkid ft Banky W : Slow Whine [/b]on Repeat
Re: Wizkid: “superstar” Album Review + Track Picks by aieromon(m): 1:59am On Jun 11, 2011
Damn,this kid's album is all over the net.How's he gonna sell platinum now? angry
Re: Wizkid: “superstar” Album Review + Track Picks by VictorIfe(m): 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
aieromon:
Damn,this kid's album is all over the net.How's he gonna sell platinum now? angry

12 years on wizzy don over blow

(1) (Reply)

Download H.E.R. – Focus (remix) Ft. Chris Brown & DJ Envy / D'banj"s Website / Ron Kenoly To Perform In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.