Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary (66795 Views)

The Menace Of SDK Blog / Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary by Lamanii22(f): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2021
Now I can't use my toilet very well, I can't read in my toilet anymore... It's scary to go there, my mind is not at rest.... I told my husband about it and he said he doesn't envisage bad news ... embarassed

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary by Richy4(m): 11:43am On Nov 23, 2021
Why are you afraid of using your toilet very well?...See the fact say someone drown for river no go stop people from drinking water...Or do u now prefer shotput?

158 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary by Righteousness2(m): 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
Simply put some cloves of garlic in there from time to time..

234 Likes 19 Shares

Re: The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary by Lamanii22(f): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

Ohh okay, thank you Mr righteousness...

136 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary by Lamanii22(f): 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
Richy4:
Why are you afraid of using your toilet very well?...See the fact say someone drown for river no go stop people from drinking water...Or do u now prefer shotput?
grin grin shotputs are never comfortable... lipsrsealed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary by Foodqueen(f): 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
Same here.

It took me close to 10 hrs yesterday before I could empty my bowels.

I did cos I couldn't hold it anymore.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary by Naijabad: 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
As a man, the taught of a snake biting off my main man has prevented me from using the toilet for the past 3 days.

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary by Richy4(m): 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lamanii22:

Don't be scared.. Just tell your husband to check and make sure that;
>>>vent pipes were kinda covered..
>>>No holes anywhere close the septic tank.. (some of those snakes are looking for Rats and some rats can swim so also some snakes..)

>>your windows were not close to a tree and that u have a flies screen AKA mosquito net..

>>>Close your door all the times.. sometimes there are some gap at the doors, use some rags to cover it.
Happy Shitting cool

242 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary by Timekeeper: 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lamanii22:

Imagine while pooing and cockroach pinch u for yansh... Dt kind fear ehnnn gringringrin

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary by Timekeeper: 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lamanii22:

nedekid:

That is not effective.
Rather mix regular ddvp or sniper in a bucket with water, you may add a little diesel or kerozine. Flush your toilet with it and also pour some into your wash basin, your bathtub drainage.
That is more effective as it will clear your pipes and those that enters your sock away will kill rodents, roaches etc.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary by Greatzeus(m): 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lamanii22:
Now I can't use my toilet very well, I can't read in my toilet anymore... It's scary to go there, my mind is not at rest.... I told my husband about it and he said he doesn't envisage bad news ... embarassed
F- False
E- Expectation
A- Appearing
R -Real
......Nas-Some of Us Have Angels(1999)
@Lamani22, what you read on nairaland has created a phobia for " death by snake bite" grin in your spirit,which is bad. All these assumptions of snakes in your toilet is just a figment of your imagination. Remember fear has torment, you're already tormenting yourself over something that won't ever happen. Cheer Up girl.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary by Kobojunkie: 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lamanii22:
That is actually a stupid idea. undecided

Garlic or any food attracts mice/rats up your pipe and snakes eat mice and rats. So up your pipe they, Snakes, also go chasing after mice and voila into your bowl they appear! undecided

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary by armyofone(m): 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
Please what is shotput shit method ?

Richy4:

2 Likes

Re: The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary by armyofone(m): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
Richy4:

Don't be scared.. Just tell your husband to check and make sure that;
>>>vent pipes were kinda covered..
>>>No holes anywhere close the septic tank.. (some of those snakes are looking for Rats and some rats can swim so also some snakes..)

>>your windows were not close to a tree and that u have a flies screen AKA mosquito net..

>>>Close your door all the times.. sometimes there are some gap at the doors, use some rats to cover it.
Happy Shitting cool

Do you think fumigation of the surroundings could help ?
Re: The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary by Richy4(m): 2:28am On Nov 24, 2021
armyofone:

Do you think fumigation of the surroundings could help ?
Yes... Using snakes repellent... I believe it might be sold in Nigeria... But if it's not I guess some petroleum products like kerosene) diesel fuel can help too

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary by Richy4(m): 2:43am On Nov 24, 2021
armyofone:
Please what is shotput shit method ?
cheesy cheesy
How do I define this method now for it to sound polished grin
Ok it is a process by which an individual excretes using a nylon bag/material... After use, the individual throws/ flings the waste product to the nearest bush/ over the wall like the shotput.. It could fell anywhere. smiley

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary by Lamanii22(f): 9:47am On Nov 24, 2021
Greatzeus:

F- False
E- Expectation
A- Appearing
R -Real
......Nas-Some of Us Have Angels(1999)
@Lamani22, what you read on nairaland has created a phobia for " death by snake bite" grin in your spirit,which is bad. All these assumptions of snakes in your toilet is just a figment of your imagination. Remember fear has torment, you're already tormenting yourself over something that won't ever happen. Cheer Up girl.

Hmmmm.... Okay, θæŋk-juː.... Oh it was Nas who sang that song? I didn't know, I only nod my head whenever that song is been played... Thank you once again
Re: The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary by Risingblue008(m): 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
E
Re: The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary by HoluGraze: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
I can't imagine sitting on WC relieving yourself and thinking about how to overcome this bloody and drastic economy, then a snake will appear and attack your joystick (the only thing that is keeping the body and soul together and bringing happiness to body) thinking that its a rat.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary by Charmingrascal(m): 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

Is she not suppose to cover the seat with the blood of Jesus.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary by younglleo: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
P
Re: The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary by SportsHD: 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
Since that abuja woman's news, I've been pushing the flush button before I use the toilet. So, every organism hiding can show face before I open preek.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary by puremaker7(m): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
don't you think it's sign of end time by using garlic to send a snake away

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary by Dreamhighnow(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
Rip to that woman killed by snake in toilet last week

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary by revived: 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
E be Many Things

1 Like

Re: The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary by Akwaibomdude(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
But what could be the permanent solution to this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary by remsonik(f): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
I prefer fumigation from time to time and make sure your surroundings are neat always. Make sure you don't live in an uncompleted building or a house with many discrepancies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary by SportsHD: 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Is she not suppose to cover the seat with the blood of Jesus.
Loll, blood of Jesus indeed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary by xynerise: 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
You have ended up increasing the BP of Nigerians

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary by Skillsnigeria: 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl / Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) / Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.