Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,351 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) (84892 Views)

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) / Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
The worst thing that can ever happen to any human is to be bitten by a snake… and it appears this season, reptiles may be much probably due to the cold in January. A pregnant woman has been bitten by a snake inside her WC, in the northern part of Nigeria.

According to the brother of the victims @Zun_Noorayne who expresses pains and sadness narrating the story on his social media handle.

“Today we lost my brother’s wife who was 8 months pregnant due to a snake bite as she went to ease herself in the early morning hours

Below is the video of the snake caught inside the WC

Please be careful when making use of your toilets

Sadly our hospitals couldn’t be of help

As some of the hospitals claim that they don’t keep anti-venom because they hardly use it and it expires, can you imagine the stupidity?

As big as 44 hospital in Kaduna, they said, they had nothing to give her when she was rushed there...

The express road in Kaduna that leads to the NNPC clinic at Sabo, is in poor condition that leads to the delay and waste of time before they get there...

Our leaders only loot money for their personal needs.

But the masses mean nothing to them

Lastly, if my voice could be heard, I’d wish we get more awareness of the dangers surrounding us and the right first aid in any situation

Also, awareness as to how to differentiate snake bite from scorpion and other animals bite

When the snake bit her, she didn’t know it was a snake bite, so she proceeded, performed ablution, prayed subhi, on saying her adhkar, the place started to swell up and she started having some strange pains, that was when she called her husband (my brother) who left her just last night

She was then rushed to different hospitals which were all giving helpless excuses

By the time they got to the NNPC clinic, she could barely breathe and she was telling her husband over the phone “I can’t see and I can’t hear, La ilaga illallah Muhammadur rasulullah...”

And from then she was quiet he kept saying “Hello! Hello!” But no response at that point he knew it was too late.

She left behind a 2-year-old boy, Muhammad whom she celebrated his birthday together with the dad just two days ago

May Allah forgive her shortcomings and may He protect us, Ameen.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Zun_Noorayne/status/1212779468223401985

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
This is serious!!! We need to be watchful when using our restroom.

My condolences to her family and loved ones..

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
Sad! My condolences to the bereaved.

There are just more than 1'001 ways to die in Nigeria and a million and one reasons to leave the country. Common anti-venom our hospitals no get. Tufiakwa!

Meanwhile snakes are cold blooded animals, so during this harmattan season, they'll be searching for warm places to get some heat.

I use God beg una always check behind all those items close to the wall to avoid wahala. Clear your environment of useless household properties and grasses. no dey chook chook hand inside tight corners.

Lastly always have bitter kola at home. Grind and spread the powder around and chew enough of it and swallow if you feel you've been bitten.

274 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
Chaiii

To pupu for bush.....Snake wahala

To pupu for Wc inside Mansion na still snake wahala....

Las las be like say na Pit latrine sure pass...

K.D hospital, una try well well for killing a pregnant woman cos una nor get Anti snake venom.....Anti venom wey be say una dey budget billions take collect the money use build houses and buy Cars every year....

Rip pregnant one..

8 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by ahnie: 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
A really sad story!
I remember some years back 2015 precisely..I picked a Bible from a pole wall..the Bible has been left there probably for days ..
So I picked it up and took it home...you would not believe what I saw inside the Bible .. names and contacts of spiritualists,their compliment cards, mobile numbers etc.

My husband was strongly against my bringing the Bible home when he saw me with it.

So my husband burned the cards,then flushed the ashes down the wc.
Late into the night...I stood up to go us the restroom...

Glad there was light..which was my saving grace... immediately I open the wc cover to run my business...

I saw a very thin not too long black snake coming out from the wc.
I immediately shut it,then went to call my mai-gida who flushed it down the loo pipe!

That scenery still gives me the kicks till date .what if it had bitten me on my butt?
And I was pregnant then o!

Rip hajia!
Allah ya kawo..shi ma ya ka'ruba!

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Tomjazzy2: 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
This is sad and avoidable

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
Well. Snakes and reptiles thrive in bushy and dirty environment.. she must be very dirty for a snake to hide inside her WC and await the smell of her poo.. In as much as it led to an untimely death of the woman, I would suggest the family should take solace that she was killed by a snake. The husband should endeavor to marry another immediately...

Lalasticlala.. you know what to do.. it's a snakey something

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by illicit(m): 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
ahnie:
A really sad story!
I remember some years back 2015 precisely..I picked a Bible from a pole wall..the Bible has been left there probably for days ..
So I picked it up and took it home...you would not believe what I saw inside the Bible .. names and contacts of spiritualists,their compliment cards, mobile numbers etc.

My husband was strongly against my bringing the Bible home when he saw me with it.

Glad there was light..which was my saving grace... immediately I open the wc cover to run my business...

I immediately shut it,then went to call my mai-gida who flushed it down the loo pipe!

That scenery still gives me the kicks till date .what if it had bitten me on my butt?

Rip hajia!
why take home what's not yours in the first place

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Lovelies1: 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
Check my signature for an important news

prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu goes home for any possible reprisal attacks from Hezbollah

News check my signature for link
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by drizslim(m): 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
Who let lala family member out on loose

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
Really sad story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by spafu(m): 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
Wow
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by barnny(m): 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
So painful. May her soul rest in peace. That was how i almost step on a snake that was spying on me unknowingly in the bush latest last year. I just look at the snake and decree a word "Go ye into the bottomless pit and die" and immediately the snake left with speed. Is my God not wonderful

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
Wtf! Sniper down d toilet asap

9 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by DaddyMorenike: 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
End time snake.
Wait fess, if snake bite person anusss, where Dem to tie in order to suck out d venom.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by czarina(f): 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
This is so scary. That toilet has too much in it. What are those white plastics?
tfash96:
The snake inside wc is different in colour from what the man's holding ..Naija which way now
True. It's a different snake/toilet

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Alvin212(m): 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
Buhari is your President
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by tfash96(m): 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
The snake inside wc is different in colour from what the man's holding ..Naija which way now

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by kelvxyn: 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
No b ordinary. Dem send d snake come but. Rip
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by id4sho(m): 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
lalasticlala next on the list

8 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Starboytwo(m): 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
Pain me Sha, with better facilities the death could have been avoided...

I blame the local govt chairman, senator, and the governor of the state, it's on them.. .

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by lonelydora: 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
I cried when I read this story on twitter this morning. What a pathetic story?

We need to start killing our politicians. First was the nature of the roads. Second was the lack of medical accessories to handle snake bites

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by popweezy(m): 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hmm..some one said I should chew enough kolanut when I feel I'm bitten..abeg b4 d kolanut begin im work shey the venom no go don enter body!??
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by boss1310(m): 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
am waiting to see the comments from all these NATGEO WILD narrator wannabes who are saying we shouldn't kill snakes

18 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Enculer2: 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Well. Snakes and reptiles thrive in bushy and dirty environment.. she must be very dirty for a snake to hide inside her WC and await the smell of her poo.. In as much as it led to an untimely death of the woman, I would suggest the family should take solace that she was killed by a snake. The husband should endeavor to marry another immediately...

What a fool you are

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by kode12: 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

You'd suggest the family takes solace that she was killed by a snake? What are you even saying? Does that even sound remotely reasonable or right to you?

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by frowland(m): 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
[s]
TheGiftedOne:
Sad! My condolences to the bereaved.

There are just more than 1'0001 ways to die in Nigeria and a million and one reasons to leave the country. Common venom our hospitals no get. Tufiakwa!

Meanwhile snakes are cold blooded animals, so during this harmattan season, they'll be searching for warm places to get some heat.

I use God beg una always check behind all those items close to the wall to avoid wahala. Clear your environment of useless household properties and grasses. no dey chook chook hand inside tight corners.

Lastly always have bitter kola at home. Grind and spread the powder around and chew enough if you feel you've been bitten.
[/s]
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Babara1994(m): 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
ahnie:
A really sad story!

Rip hajia!

Lol...butt bite grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
May Allah, continue to protect us from his creation.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by MJBOLT: 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
ahnie:
A really sad story!

Rip hajia!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) by fergie001: 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
Animal rights activists........

Rip hajiya.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.