Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,412 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh (2213 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister / The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by LiberatedGirl: 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
It's sad in 2021 that people think Men are Head of Women. It is not Automatic as people think , it is Earned. Is a random on the street drunkard the head of a Woman who controls herself and has nothing to do with that drunkard on the same street ?.
Men are totally crazy and a deluded by religion. In your house growing up were you head of your senior sister ? Even your junior sister thought there was nothing to write home about you in your home.
If a man is to be head of woman it is only his babe he is Head over and not all of femalekind like some men think.
Religion has a way of making people drunk with " power " because someone said something in.a religious book.it becomes the global view. Boko Haram are doing the same thing following religion blindly. If you do not take out the time to question your religion or look at your religion from a neutral point of view you are a Zombie of God. Real children Question their parents and their God. If a man is Head of a woman it is a position he has earned by behaving himself in.a Godly manner and he covers the Woman's Head with his Love. Power and position are earned. Even Jesus had to suffer to earn a Kingdom

2 Likes

Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by bigdammyj: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
Noted

#LiberatedGirl

1 Like

Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by LiberatedGirl: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
#Say No To Religious Extremism

2 Likes

Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by chatinent: 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
After I read through the last lines of your argument, I understood your points. You are right, being the head shouldn't make the wife a slave in any form.

1 Like

Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by LiberatedGirl: 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
chatinent:
After I read through the last lines of your argument, I understood your points. You are right, being the head shouldn't make the wife a slave in any form.

Jesus is Head of the church and he suffered and died for the Church. I am not asking men to suffer and die for Women. If men are to suffer lose your Ego and Stop looking down at Women. See a woman as your equal even though you are are the head through your love, patience and kindness. Don't be like Nigerian " rulers" who think they are bigger than their people and deserve more than their people. They say the US President is the World's Most Powerful Man but on American soil he is just like everyone else. In Nigeria our rulers are " God " but bloody nobody's outside Nigeria.
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Righteousness2(m): 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
My Sister,
It does not Matter the year being 2021,
It does not Matter the technological advancements and all that,
It does not Matter how Institutions, organizations, associations or groups try to sell out their own narratives,
The Word of GOD will not Change because of a Changing World.
Heaven and Earth will pass away, but the Word of GOD remains.

Listen to the word of the LORD so that it will be well with you. Heed to the Word of GOD because it is what will be used to Judge and Decide your fate in Eternity.

Ephesians 5:22-24
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

5 Likes

Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by thesicilian: 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
Women are not equals with men. The Bible makes that abundantly clear. Truth is not subject to democratic processes. In other words, whether everyone agrees to it or not, the truth remains the same.

1 Like

Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by LiberatedGirl: 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
thesicilian:
Women are not equals with men. The Bible makes that abundantly clear. Truth is not subject to democratic processes.

Ha ha ha... That's the same thing Boko Haram say. Fools for God is global.
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Truvelisback(m): 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
Men remains the head over women. Infact, the husband will rule over the wife and whatever she does will be to satisfy the desire of her husband.

1 Like

Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by thesicilian: 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Ha ha ha... That's the same thing Boko Haram say. Fools for God is global.
Fools for God. I like that. Better than being a Wiseman for Satan.

5 Likes

Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by LiberatedGirl: 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
My Sister,
It does not Matter the year being 2021,
It does not Matter the technological advancements and all that,
It does not Matter how Institutions, organizations, associations or groups try to sell out their own narratives,
The Word of GOD will not Change because of a Changing World.
Heaven and Earth will pass away, but the Word of GOD remains.

Listen to the word of the LORD so that it will be well with you. Heed to the Word of GOD because it is what will be used to Judge and Decide your fate in Eternity.

Ephesians 5:22-24
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

" Husband's Love Your Wives like how Christ loves the Church". Can you die for your wife like how Christ died for the Church ! You cannot and you should not.

3 Likes

Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by ahnie: 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
Fire on liberatedgirl

2 Likes

Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Righteousness2(m): 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

" Husband's Love Your Wives like how Christ loves the Church". Can you die for your wife like how Christ died for the Church ! You cannot and you should not.

I Love my Wife and will do anything in my Power for her, even if it cost my life.

1 Like

Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by LiberatedGirl: 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
ahnie:
Fire on liberatedgirl

Sis, Christ has liberated us, it's Christ disciples that want to enslave us. I can count the number of men I have saved from committing suicide. I can count the number of men who were nobody's but I made them somebodies. I am a Woman. I am the Helper of Men.... All You men who need help shout " Help " and I will help you.
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by LiberatedGirl: 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

I Love my Wife and will do anything in my Power for her, even if it cost my life.

Well it should not cost you your life. Give it to Jesus. No one is Like Jesus. We are all human. Jesus is SuperHuman and that is being modest. I hope your woman is giving you full respect and watching how she talks to you. When a man gives his best to a woman, the babe had better take a scissors and clip her own wings. A Good woman is humble when she sees love. If you love your wife and are showing her love always open your Bible and tell her RESPECT is your due.
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Mstick: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
LMAO. The logical gender never seize to make me laugh.

Scenario 1
Men are the head of women, the Bible says so you must submit even if it's obvious he makes bad decisions that doesn't in anyway move the family forward but you must submit damnit! Can't you see the Bible says so! This Bible I am waving right now says it! Even though it was written by a bunch of Arabic men and a man that never married but hey it's in hardcover so you must do it.

Scenario 2
Men are the head, it's my African given right! Can't you see this is Africa! Come on worship me I've a peñis, and my mom told me that I shouldn't clean my asssss, wash my clothes or cook for myself because theirs a human somewhere that is lesser than I am that will do that as soon as I get money to marry her! I am a man! I am the head.

Scenario 3
Men are the head! We're providers! Can't you see I am toiling day and night to provide for my family, the human I married she works too, she bore my kids, she cleans, she cooks, she contributes her bit but damnit it not enough! She's not bringing enough to the table! She needs to work harder.

Scenario 4
Men are the head! Wow she's earning more than me now! Oh fû*k! I just lost my job, she's home now, she just came back from work exhausted but she didn't make my food! Damnit! She looks tired, I am sure she had a rough day! But she needs to make my food, I don't like the size of meat in my soup, since I lost my job she has been giving me small meat and I notice she coughs louder, I know what I must do. I know! "Logs into nairaland" THE WOMAN GAVE ME ONE MEAT. She a bîtch, a whôre! Trust no woman! Now man is happy! Men I am so happy, my brothers defended me from the witch, but MEN! Phew non of them offered me a job. So the evil hoé is still cooking dinner tonight and I must eat because my brothers didn't ask for my account number. Ugh men!!!

Scenario 5
Men are the head! Men are like babies! Men like to be looked after! Men!! Pick a side! I want a human that will work, damnit she always comes home tired! Damnit let me get a girl that I can spend my salary on even though it can barely feed my family! Hey men are polygamous! No woman can satisfy a man! Ok men! Marry her! No damnit! I can't! I don't have money to maintain one wife and you want me to marry two? NEVER!

3 Likes

Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by capnies: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

MEN HAVE BEEN DYEING FOR THEIR WIVES AND CHILDREN FROM THE BEGINNING OF CREATION. ADAM DIED BECAUSE HE CHOOSE TO FOLLOW EVE AND ABANDONE GOD. MANY MARRIED MEN DIE SLOWLY WORKING AWAY THEIR LIFES TO PROVIDE FOR THEIR FAMILIES. AND MANY MORE DIE AT THEIR PLACE OF WORK TO PROVIDE FOR THEIR FAMILY.

EG: THE LEKKI BUILDING COLLAPSE CAN. YOU CHECK THE RATIO OF MEN TO WOMEN THAT DIED THERE; THOSE MEN WENT THERE TO PROVIDE FOR THEIR FAMILIES

3 Likes

Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by LiberatedGirl: 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
Truvelisback:
Men remains the head over women. Infact, the husband will rule over the wife and whatever she does will be to satisfy the desire of her husband.

Blood of Jesus ! Is this Christianity or some religion from the ancient past ? What is the Man to do for the Woman ? You have told us what the woman is to do.
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by chii8(f): 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
Aunty who broke your heart? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Mstick: 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
Wow I am sure you're giving your self a very slow clap for the logical nonsense you've just written.

If there was a building collapse in a market place which gender do you think will die more?

You brought up Adam, like how stupîd do you've to be to eat something that you were told not to eat because your wife gave it to you? Heck Adam was suppose to take that apple and shove it down the throat of the snake but what does the weak bastard do?! He eats it! Just like every "head" he takes the easy way out!

Men will die! women will die! Last year alone I know 5 men that lost their wives. Women don't talk about this about you guys always parrot this nonsense.

A man marries a woman 10 years younger and he expects to outlive her?
capnies:

MEN HAVE BEEN DYEING FOR THEIR WIVES AND CHILDREN FROM THE BEGINNING OF CREATION. ADAM DIED BECAUSE HE CHOOSE TO FOLLOW EVE AND ABANDONE GOD. MANY MARRIED MEN DIE SLOWLY WORKING AWAY THEIR LIFES TO PROVIDE FOR THEIR FAMILIES. AND MANY MORE DIE AT THEIR PLACE OF WORK TO PROVIDE FOR THEIR FAMILY.

EG: THE LEKKI BUILDING COLLAPSE CAN. YOU CHECK THE RATIO OF MEN TO WOMEN THAT DIED THERE; THOSE MEN WENT THERE TO PROVIDE FOR THEIR FAMILIES

4 Likes

Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by LiberatedGirl: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
capnies:

I feel you Bro men are trying .Thumbs up to all the men who Hustle hard for their families.
we cannot say those men died for their wives. They could have been walking for their parents support or to get money for the Chick on the side. Also we know men also work for themselves and to show society that they are not failures. Jesus came and died for Mankind. There was Zero in it for Him. The Reward is what God gave Him. Men are working hard and trying but a real man is the boss when he realizes he and a woman are equal but he is in Charge not by virtue of being a man but by virtue of going the extra mile for the woman. Was more Michael Jordan not in charge of Chicago Bulls. Was Messi not the Head of Barcelona. Was it by right or by contribution. We give Messi and Ronaldo Praise because they have earned it. Men Earn respect from Women. Open Bible Morning to night your wife will respect you when she knows and sees you love her, even if she pretends when she knows you know she is pretending she will respect you for outwitting her and not celebrating your victory.

3 Likes

Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by LiberatedGirl: 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
chii8:
Aunty who broke your heart? cheesy

Aaaaaah Small Pikin is that you ? how are you ?, how are daddy and mommy ? I hope Darling is treating you right Like the Queen You Are. My Pikin Nobody broke my heart. I am just trying to open people's eyes. But ignorance and slavery can be bliss. My boyfriend calls me his equal and does all the work, I call him my Oga. I hope it's the same with you.

3 Likes

Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Kobojunkie: 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
Jesus is Head of the church and he suffered and died for the Church. I am not asking men to suffer and die for Women. If men are to suffer lose your Ego and Stop looking down at Women. See a woman as your equal even though you are are the head through your love, patience and kindness. Don't be like Nigerian " rulers" who think they are bigger than their people and deserve more than their people. They say the US President is the World's Most Powerful Man but on American soil he is just like everyone else. In Nigeria our rulers are " God " but bloody nobody's outside Nigeria.
The 'submission' doctrine is born of ignorance of the fact that 'submission' itself was instead a curse Placed on marriage by God, this in Genesis 3 vs 16, a curse which Jesus Christ came to offer men(women and their marriages) salvation from. In Jesus Christ, men and women are equals. undecided

So, yes, Jesus Christ is the one and only Head over all of those who are His. No man or woman has authority to install themselves, this in Jesus Christ, as head over His fellow man or woman. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by LiberatedGirl: 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The 'submission' doctrine is born of ignorance of the fact that 'submission' itself was instead a curse Placed on marriage by God, this in Genesis 3 vs 16, a curse w ithich Jesus Christ came to offer men(women and their marriages) salvation from. In Jesus Christ, men and women are equals. undecided
So, yes, Jesus Christ is the one and only Head over all of those who are His. No man or woman has authority to install themselves, this in Jesus Christ, as head over His fellow man or woman. undecided
Jesus is indeed alive. Thank God for people who do not follow Traditions of Man but have a deep understand of the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Truvelisback(m): 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Blood of Jesus ! Is this Christianity or some religion from the ancient past ? What is the Man to do for the Woman ? You have told us what the woman is to do.
Read the book of Gen3 down. Read abt where God Judged Eve(women in General).
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by LiberatedGirl: 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
Truvelisback:

Jesus has redeemed us from the Curse of the Law. Since you love the old testament so much why are you a Christian ? Did Jesus at any point in his Ministry Look down on Women or say or act like men were Superior ?
Jesus is the founder of Christianity. Not Paul. " Some follow Paul and Barnabas " (does this sound familiar ?
but real Christians hold onto Christ. Read between the lines. I've said so much.

3 Likes

Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Truvelisback(m): 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Jesus has redeemed us from the Curse of the Law. Since you love the old testament so much why are you a Christian ? Did Jesus at any point in his Ministry Look down on Women or say or act like men were Superior ?
Jesus is the founder of Christianity. Not Paul. " Some follow Paul and Barnabas " (does this sound familiar ?
but real Christians hold onto Christ. Read between the lines. I've said so much.
U are getting it wrong. I do not mean to look down on women. I will create a thread in the religion section to explain this.
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
Truvelisback:
Men were cursed to be heads over women by God. Jesus Christ came to redeem men, women(and marriage from that curse) . Those of you who continue to live in ignorant and submission to the curse doom yourselves. undecided
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Kobojunkie: 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
Truvelisback:
U are getting it wrong. I do not mean to look down on women. I will create a thread in the religion section to explain this.
Don't bother! undecided
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by efighter: 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
Another bitter, sad, frustrated, depressed and suicidal being.
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by Kobojunkie: 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
Truvelisback:
Genesis 3 vs 16 -22 is God's curse on mankind, the curse that stripped man of status of "Son of God" reducing him instead to "son of man". undecided

Jesus Christ came to redeem mankind from that curse, and restore men back to status of "Sons of God", man's state before the curse meaning man should no longer live under the curse. undecided
Re: Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh by LiberatedGirl: 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
Truvelisback:

Women and Men are Equal. If women were less than men why would God create a helper ? Can someone who helps you be inferior to you ?. Women are not Superior to children that they give birth to. They are all Human beings. Even your house girl in your house is your equal in your own house. We Africans love all this Superior Bullshit. We have the minds of beasts. Look at how Africans sold themselves into slavery. Is Nigeria an equal place or some people say they are born to rule? Do you agree a tribe is born to rule ? Omo all Human beings are Equal Before God. I feel sorry for anyone who does not understand this. The Jews played " God " and killed Christ because He called himself the Son of God which He was. Now the Same Christians want to keep women down by saying Men are Natural ly their heads. The only head a woman has is her father paying her Bills. All other men are of very inconsequence to her. Religion is a personal relationship with God so No man is her head but Christ. She can give headship to any man that loves her and is paying her Bills. If you think men are head over women in general then you are talking of commual Christianity which is Cult like. In real Christianity Christ is the Only Head she has. Women please o put Jesus ahead of all men do not let them use Bible to decieve you. Jesus is a Woman's Number One Guy and the woman gives her life to Jesus Willingly whilst her Christian Brothers are forcing the concept of superiority over her. All a Christian Woman has is Christ the rest must pay their dues to her as how Christ has paid His dues to the World and has Conquered all in the process.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage / So It Is True: A Tribute To A Bosom Friend And Brother / How Would I Get Rid Of My Mother-in-law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.