Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

What Would You Like God To Help You With: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would You Like God To Help You With: (544 Views)

Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers / Men Are Like God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Like God To Help You With: by MeganC(f): 9:52am On Jun 09, 2011
I pray that God may help me to love every human being the same way as He loves us, with a passion, an unconditional love,
To holy my mind, my heart, my soul, my thoughts,
To pray for all born again Christians to stop judging each other, but rather pray for each other,
To give me a passion to love Him, to learn His Word with a passion,
To help me raise my child according to His Will & Wisdom,
To be and stay1 person between my family, between friends, between work colleagues, between Christians, between everyone Jesus has died for and rose again.
To pray with a passion, and with the confidence God did hear and is already busy to forfill every prayer,
To never give up, or when we feel spiritual tired to trust in Him to strenghten us and give us the courage to pull through no matter how big the storm,
To always remember "He took up our pain and bore our suffering, But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on Him, and by His wounds we are healed."-Isaiah 53:4-5
I guess the list is endless and God knows us better then ourselves, let His Will be done in our lifes!
Re: What Would You Like God To Help You With: by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 09, 2011
[size=15pt]What Would You Like God To Help You With:[/size][size=15pt]My prayer is that whenever a true worshipper hears the word born again or spirit filled christian they should run!!![/size]

(1) (Reply)

The Difficult Way To Life / The Broad Way To Destruction - Matthew Henry / Is There A God? / Men Of God Missing In Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.