Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,164 members, 7,845,831 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Lady Dies Three Weeks After Her Sister Perished In The Ikoyi Building Collapse - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Dies Three Weeks After Her Sister Perished In The Ikoyi Building Collapse (38144 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) / Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies Three Weeks After Her Sister Perished In The Ikoyi Building Collapse by Dshocker(m): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
This is sooo sad
Re: Lady Dies Three Weeks After Her Sister Perished In The Ikoyi Building Collapse by Teejay13(m): 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
How would the parents bear this loss.?

This life he no balance.

Sometimes, I wonder why God brought me into this world in the first place

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies Three Weeks After Her Sister Perished In The Ikoyi Building Collapse by goodman5(m): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
So sad man, rip dear
Re: Lady Dies Three Weeks After Her Sister Perished In The Ikoyi Building Collapse by winner37(m): 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
So pathetic, my heart felt condolences to the family..
Re: Lady Dies Three Weeks After Her Sister Perished In The Ikoyi Building Collapse by savysu: 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
Laggafin:
This is so painful.. I mean when u hear de tragic tins that happens sometimes.. one begins to ask some critical questions about life and existence ..what is all dis bragging and too much huzzling for inside life sef

So painful my brother. Children of men always forgeting that life itself is nothing and that everything we call aspiration and ambition just amount to building something upon nothing...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies Three Weeks After Her Sister Perished In The Ikoyi Building Collapse by 1F30M4(f): 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
Omg, what a tragedy! My heart goes out to her loved ones, her mum most especially.
Re: Lady Dies Three Weeks After Her Sister Perished In The Ikoyi Building Collapse by Richvibes1997: 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
Laggafin:
This is so painful.. I mean when u hear de tragic tins that happens sometimes.. one begins to ask some critical questions about life and existence ..what is all dis bragging and too much huzzling for inside life sef
honestly anytime this comes to my mind i will be depressed.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies Three Weeks After Her Sister Perished In The Ikoyi Building Collapse by Talknochip(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
The mum was so cheerful and in high spirit when we spoke one week after the death of Onyinye...

here i am finding it difficult to call her after hearing the news of Uzo demise. what kind of words of comfort will one tell her?

How will one start?

so heartbroken right now.

lost a brother last year.. and i still have trauma and pains.. imagine loosing two people at the same time?!

May God comfort every one mourning at this particular time IJN

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies Three Weeks After Her Sister Perished In The Ikoyi Building Collapse by Mexicanbreed: 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
May their souls rest in peace::: in less than a month we were able to see and confirmed victims and families of those who died at the ikoyi collapsed building but a year after we have not seen any victim or family of the lekki toll gate MASSAKA.
Re: Lady Dies Three Weeks After Her Sister Perished In The Ikoyi Building Collapse by peculiar2233: 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
This life is just for rent
God gives their family the fortitude to bear the great loss
Re: Lady Dies Three Weeks After Her Sister Perished In The Ikoyi Building Collapse by Shalommy(f): 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
They were so inlove chaii.. That's emotional shock.. R.I.P
Re: Lady Dies Three Weeks After Her Sister Perished In The Ikoyi Building Collapse by Hkff: 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
ElshAddai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free At Last! Boy With Locked Arms Celebrate After Successful Surgery. Photos / Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) / Ernest Izevbigie Sues Nigerian Breweries For Misleading People About Malt Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.