Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) (25067 Views)

Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) / CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) / Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by Peerlessme(f): 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Abeg free the guy jor, cry

The man na your colleague?
Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by netmillionaires(m): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
The guy wey you suppose dey pray for make him madness comot na im you come still dey curse like this.

How you wan come make the guy normal again?...

Na prayer he needs no be curse because the guy wey me dey see so, him mental case don enter market. Wetin concern the topic with wetin he dey yarn.
Kakamorufu:
e no go better for you angry

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by Bigpapi: 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by Hkff: 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
Really
Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by PurestBoy(m): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2022
Oblongata:
May he be caught. I suggest you send it to various WhatsApp groups in ibadan (eg church groups etc) someone might know him because ib is very small. Goodluck’

*Edit

And for those who seem to get me wrong because I said 'Ibadan is small'; Technology has made the world a global village. The world is 'smaller' thanks to technology. In comparison to the whole Nigeria, Ibadan can be said to be small.

Once there is a face and the face is placed on media, there can easily be a positive ID. Let's hope for the best.

Forget that thing, Ibadan is actually small and don't be deceived by the landmass, you can patronize all the clubs in Ibadan in one night and spend 30minutes in each, so to say, if I were the thief, I would be easily identify and I'm not even that popular. If I spread the picture on my Facebook and WhatsApp groups, someone will know him except if he's just a visitor in Ibadan
Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by festaclanre: 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
PurestBoy:

Forget that thing, Ibadan is actually small and don't be deceived by the landmass, you can patronize all the clubs in Ibadan in one night and spend 30minutes in each, so to say, if I were the thief, I would be easily identify and I'm not even that popular. If I spread the picture on my Facebook and WhatsApp groups, someone will know him except if he's just a visitor in Ibadan
please fish him out
Re: Ibadan Phone Thief Caught On CCTV (Video) by fafambo: 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
His face SHOW!, His shoe SHINE!, His facebook show wella, and the camera show like clearance peters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin / Armed Robbers Snatch N20m From Ekiti Civil Servants / Man Goes Missing In Akwa Ibom After Dropping Suicide Note In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.