Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Software Developer Needed. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software Developer Needed. (495 Views)

Software Developer Needed For A Tech Start-up With Good Pay / Software Developer Wanted / How Can I Build An Android App Without Being A Software Developer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software Developer Needed. by Chuukwudi(m): 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
I’m into AI . I have developed a deep learning model that classifies pictures. Everything works fine but I just need to make my work user friendly.

I need an app (web app or mobile app or both) that just has somewhere to upload images and an output page.

Output page depends on the prediction of the image made by my model.

I have already developed the html and css parts using jinja template. Your job will be to do the JavaScript part. I am supposed to do this on my own but I haven’t got any time left. I need someone to hire to help out as I’m learning on the job and this slows my progress.

Please mention me if you think you can do this.
Re: Software Developer Needed. by studentwriter(m): 2:43am On Nov 24, 2021
Chuukwudi:
I’m into AI . I have developed a deep learning model that classifies pictures. Everything works fine but I just need to make my work user friendly.

I need an app (web app or mobile app or both) that just has somewhere to upload images and an output page.

Output page depends on the prediction of the image made by my model.

I have already developed the html and css parts using jinja template. Your job will be to do the JavaScript part. I am supposed to do this on my own but I haven’t got any time left. I need someone to hire to help out as I’m learning on the job and this slows my progress.

Please mention me if you think you can do this.
how do I reach you?
Re: Software Developer Needed. by Chuukwudi(m): 8:43am On Nov 24, 2021
studentwriter:
how do I reach you?

Click here
Re: Software Developer Needed. by adelnehis(m): 10:11am On Nov 24, 2021
Chuukwudi:

Click here

Do you use Django?
Re: Software Developer Needed. by LikeAking: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2021
Expalin ur sef well.
Re: Software Developer Needed. by Chuukwudi(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2021
adelnehis:

Do you use Django?

Flask
Re: Software Developer Needed. by airsaylongcome: 10:35am On Nov 25, 2021
Chuukwudi:

Click here

Remove the leading plus.

(1) (Reply)

Python Programmer For Discord Mass Mailer Bot Needed / Mobile App Developer Needed / Who Has Laptop For Sale, Max Price 30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.