Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,069 members, 7,863,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub (22954 Views)

Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer / Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat / EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub by emae009(m): 9:33am On Nov 24, 2021
mediclife1987:

It just goes on to show that Spanish coaches do a better job. Even the sacked ones.

Maybe they should consider Ronald Koeman. He was sacked by a Spanish club too.

Since premier leagues coaches like Spanish rejects...

since I don't understand what you're saying or trying to say I will not be making a comment on this.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2021
mediclife1987:

He should go and coach Marseille then, since he's from there, instead of sitting jobless till God knows when.

He should forget PSG, as Madrid don open him yansh to the fact that he can't do nothing without Ororo...
u low him level b DAT na
Re: Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub by blacknoir: 9:44am On Nov 24, 2021
Ahhhhh another mugu for man u. More premium tear loading for man u fans. grin grin grin grin this news swt me

1 Like

Re: Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub by mastermaestro(m): 9:45am On Nov 24, 2021
paulolee:

lolz....am a strong barca fan u u gat no idea about valvarde pragamatic tactics...
dt man frustrate u....continue using d same tactics in each match even wen its all clear dt its exposed, e no change atall saying dt same tactics brought him to barca..
why no laliga club bid for an since he left barca n only opened to spainish jobs

Please don't remind me of that man. He brought depression and shame to Barca. If I catch that man for corner for that Roma and Liverpool nonsense en....

1 Like

Re: Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub by Truvelisback(m): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2021
athaboi:
May be another mistake like David Moyes...he's not always looking motivated! Keeping face like he wants to cry
I don't understand why this Man utd board likes slugglish coach, coaches that looks lifeless an dull in performing coaching duties.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub by paulolee(m): 9:52am On Nov 24, 2021
emae009:

You don't bid for coaches. Coaches are not placed on transfer markets. That you didn't know that is quite alarming.
Yes he's pragmatic but he's not the only coach that's pragmatic. Conte that's somehow world-class has never made it to the semis of the UCL, when Chelsea let him go where was Chelsea on the table?
Valverde has won 2 La Liga, 1 Copa Del Rey and 1 Super Copa. His Barca were top of the league when he got relieved of his duty. That's someone you're saying Ole is better than.
Drop the sentiments and emotion, I'm a Barca fan too, Valverde is good.
barca achieved all of dt bcox of d players n d bad form of madrid n athletico..
valverde error for dt roma n Liverpool game cnt be erased of forgotten bcox even xavi with dis week squad cnt mk such mistake..
he gat Suarez n messi n still couldn't get d job done twice....abegi
Re: Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub by paulolee(m): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2021
walozanga:

Guy calm down. Tell me how many top club mangers who hasn't been sacked b4 in recent times that is jobless now?
sacking n firing is part of the game....
my problem with this man is dt he is easily predictable n wen u know his tactics, he doesnt change atall
Also, he lacks motivation n ginger, just stand on d lines looking asif he dnt know wat he is doing..
I no see d man surviving in EPL bcoz d media would always target him bt i wish him well
Re: Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub by Skmoda360(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2021
BABANGBALI:
it is time for that man to go and rest in peace

Don't let me say what's on my mind.....wicked soul....how about if someone which you death to your face ..?
Re: Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub by yusman14(m): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2021
spy24:

What you people don't understand is that zidane dey fear to come manutd or England he wants to go to France or PSG where he's sure that trophies are guaranteed

Zidane is not so tactical and he knows it
God bless you for this comment sir .you said it all!
Re: Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub by Bamzyriches451: 10:04am On Nov 24, 2021
Sir Alex cashing out from Man U since 1457
Re: Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub by frankson1(m): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2021
athaboi:
May be another mistake like David Moyes...he's not always looking motivated! Keeping face like he wants to cry

cheesy cheesy cheesy chai!!! The bad mouth una get for this place sha. Even the recruiter, John Murtough is a very confused man.
Re: Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub by BABANGBALI: 10:25am On Nov 24, 2021
Skmoda360:

Don't let me say what's on my mind.....wicked soul....how about if someone which you death to your face ..?
is he not old enough to die? Abeg fok off!
Re: Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub by emae009(m): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2021
paulolee:

barca achieved all of dt bcox of d players n d bad form of madrid n athletico..
valverde error for dt roma n Liverpool game cnt be erased of forgotten bcox even xavi with dis week squad cnt mk such mistake..
he gat Suarez n messi n still couldn't get d job done twice....abegi

oh! so when Valverde achieved all that it was the players and poor form of rivals. But with the same players Roma and Liverpool happened, suddenly it's not the players anymore, it's the coach?
oga Paulo make it make sense na

Let me even put this out there too. During Tito (God bless his soul) we lost home and away to Bayern in an aggregated score of 7 - 0, still this day I'm yet to see anybody say Tito was a bad coach.
Enrique that everybody says is only bettered by Guardiola had Messi Suarez and Neymar, yet won only one UCL, lost 4 - 0 to PSG, lost 3 - 0 to Juventus but he's not a bad coach.
Valverde lost 2 champions league matches both of which he won the first leg and he's the worst coach abi.
Like I said, let go of the emotions and you'll see your stand makes no sense
Re: Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub by Skmoda360(m): 10:29am On Nov 24, 2021
BABANGBALI:
is he not old enough to die? Abeg fok off!

You too fok in grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub by oyeb15: 10:57am On Nov 24, 2021
United has a disjointed team. You must play Ronaldo and when he plays, some key players will lose form and if you drop Ronaldo and probably lose, the Coach is in problem.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub by kaymart: 11:11am On Nov 24, 2021
spy24:

What you people don't understand is that zidane dey fear to come manutd or England he wants to go to France or PSG where he's sure that trophies are guaranteed

Zidane is not so tactical and he knows it
And he won champions League back to back to back.
He won the league twice...
Same way, Pep was criticized for not being tactical, that he was only being lucky cos of d players he inherited at Barcelona.
Same pep is now generally revered as a master tactician.
See, my friend, zidane has done what no one else ever did in the history of champions League football.
Did you see how he managed Cr7.
It was Wow...He brought out the best in Cristiano..He knew how to massage his ego only to get into his head (ronaldo) hence make him(Ronaldo) do his(zidane's) biddings.
Ronaldo became the go-to man for the big occasions.
Baba....rest jaaare.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub by storm001(m): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2021
athaboi:

Easy oo grin angry angry
Re: Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub by Bimpe29: 11:53am On Nov 24, 2021
This Valverde is also 50:50 recruitment.
Re: Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub by puremaker7(m): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ride on! as long it's a decision to make opposition fans happy.
Re: Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub by OdenKelechi(m): 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
God forbid bad thing
Re: Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub by blowjohn(m): 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
It's like man u selects coaches based on facial expressions.

How will the players know when he is serious/happy or sad with a face like that?
Re: Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub by olisaEze(m): 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
You never get the job you don dey place transfer market request, which knucklehead is in talks with dis wan sef?

Modified: now that I think of it, he must be referring to that mbë McGuire which is totally okay with all Man U fans worldwide! grin
Re: Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub by ceejay10(m): 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2021
athaboi:
another Ole in disguise

Re: Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub by Joebayo217: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
Crusadee:
Sir Alex abeg leave man U alone... You are not a manager you aren't the owner leave the top hierarchy to select manager on their own, if the next one also fail how will you feel?
make d man comes out from retirement to come Coach man u.he should just leave man u alone angry
Re: Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub by inioluwaDaniels(m): 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
Abi dem go try Chelsea coach weda him go gree
Re: Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub by Szilard: 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
legba1:
Man U board mess up real big...they should have dumped Ole earlier enough to secure this dude at totenham now...
That guy would have been a good fit for United considering his passion,energy and technical know how's....they allowed Ole linger white spurs snap the guy up...I wish them well in their search

Bro

Those guys know what they're doing na

They need a coach they can control like a dummy

That can't work with Conte

Conte will do his own things in his own way

And that's bad for business,at least...for the United owners grin
Re: Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub by addexx: 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
Enoch3721:
U GUYS ARE NOT CONSIDERING CLAUDIO RANEIRI d coach DAT toke Leicester to a premier league title u remember!

Same way he's taking Watford ba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub by ifelawboy(m): 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
insidenaijasblog:

https://newspremises.com.ng/man-utd-in-talks-with-valverde-to-replace-solskjaer-after-zidane-pochettino-snub/
Ah! Won gbe oloriburuku jade won wa fe gbe akoshibero wole. Ti Man U yio ta ni season yi o.
Re: Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub by Rexymania(m): 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
Na them snub man-u

WiszyFraud:
cheesy cheesy

These people nor just serious..

Why snub Zidane and Poch? undecided
Re: Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
addexx:

Same way he's taking Watford ba.
yes na but they no fit win am dis season ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"There Is Only One Greatest Of All Time, Lionel Messi" - Eden Hazard / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Heartland FC (Photos) / Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.