Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

How You Can Become A Master In Your Own Field - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How You Can Become A Master In Your Own Field (168 Views)

Do We Have Field Marshal In Nigerian Army? / 14 Questions To Ask When Hiring A Master Of Ceremonies (MC / Checkout The Largest Private Jet Ever Made, Complete With A Master Suite .etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Become A Master In Your Own Field by kmediaonline360: 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
Some people believe that life is always easy. They want easy life, easy money, gifts or shortcut in order to get to their target. They don’t want to suffer or struggle. Some say no struggle in life, but I want to let you know that no great man or woman arrived where he or she is today without paying the price. Even the president of United State, Elon Musk, Aliko Dangote or Bill Gates did not find it easy at some point. Begin today to eliminate the “get-rich-quick and easy money” syndrome and work hard to get what you want in life. Remember, no one can give you money.

Source:
[url]=https://krawkraw.com.ng/be-a-master-in-your-own-field/[/url]

Re: How You Can Become A Master In Your Own Field by Welcum: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
Op, thanks for this. For anyone else, I urge you to read the post. Many lights in there. But, this is what touched me the most:

According to Brian Tracy; “The most successful people are long-term thinkers. They look into the future as far as they can to determine the kind of people they want to become and the goals they want to achieve. They then come back to the present and determine the things that they will have to do – or not do – to achieve their desired future.” – Long term projects can be in the area of your work, career, marriage, relationships, money (investments), personal conduct, religion, academics, governance – leadership, etc.

Successful people make sure that everything they do in short term is consistent with where they want to end up in the long term.

Keep looking at the end of the road and you will hardly feel any difficulty on the road. Thank you op a million times. Everyone, I swear to God, I don't know the Op, but I recommend to all of you to continue to visit Krawkraw.com.ng.

As for you op, keep posting inspired stuff like this. Everyone, please, pray for me to get to my BIG GOAL in life. I pray for all of you too. God bless your stomachs.

(1) (Reply)

ROAD.RUNNER Technical Support ♠ +800*972*882.0 ♠ Phone Number Usa / Web Design Tips – Novice Or Expert / Toyota Sienna For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.