Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,529 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State (44701 Views)

Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State (Photo) / Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE / 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State by TUTU147: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
jericco1:
Very funny, thank God he didn't lose his eyes.

But students of nowadays don dey get mind oo

They had the guts to even block road. Wawu
That is why maximum force supposed to be applied,we are playing with security in this country.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State by LibertyRep: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State by TUTU147: 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
olola4:
I think tear gas would have been the best to calm the situation.
You are right
Re: Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State by anochuko01(m): 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2021
longetivity:
A welcome development grin

And you think this is funny?
Re: Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State by kid23(m): 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2021
If it had in the East?

Let me not talk much.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State by legba1(m): 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
Public school in naija is fast becoming the den of criminals now...imagine the mind and guy to even block a major road like asero ,express an express that linked Abeokuta to Ibadan...

They even confronted police...they are end time students
Re: Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State by Karemarealty288(m): 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
The picture is a souvenir.....
Re: Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State by anochuko01(m): 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
Gadafii:
I don't support the actions of the students but the police men deserve worse

What have those particular set of police men done to you? Y'all would later come to say police are profiling young guys when you're actually guilty of the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State by kingmsookwagh(m): 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
[b][/b][b][/bWhen asked if any arrest was made, Oyeyemi explained “We cannot arrest the students because they are minors. We can only detain and counsel them, after which they will be released.”

Say what!!!!
You forgot to include that part where you heavily bill their parents and guardians.

This one is just theorizing on the Nigerian police, whilst in practice, na hell those children A** go see...
Re: Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State by Gadafii: 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
anochuko01:

What have those particular set of police men done to you? Y'all would later come to say police are profiling young guys when you're actually guilty of the same thing.
NPF is the most corrupt force in the world, you know this.

Except ur papa no police and u dey try side with them, you know how nigerian police have been killing youths without causes, arresting them with no crime

I was on my way to felabration last time, police stop my Uber and demanded the three of us pay 50k each, simple because I have Google voice app on my phone, nothing else
Re: Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State by arantess: 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
Thank God they didn't shoot them
Re: Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State by MNDY(m): 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
Nor bi cult rivalry again. Inter school clash.
Re: Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State by rizzyray: 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
Make i hear say police no dey arrest minor. The first and only time I was arrested because my friend impregnated his minor girlfriend who happens to be an elite's daughter and absconded, I was arrested to tell me where the boy is and I told them I don't know and I was put inside the cell for two days before my parents where allowed to bail me. I was just 16 years o and I told them and still wrote it.
Re: Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State by rizzyray: 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
Make i hear say police no dey arrest minor. The first and only time I was arrested because my friend impregnated his minor girlfriend who happens to be an elite's daughter and absconded, I was arrested to tell them where the boy is and I told them I don't know and I was put inside the cell for two days before my parents where allowed to bail me. I was just 16 years o and I told them and still wrote it.
Re: Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State by ignis: 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
The students should all be expelled
Re: Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State by PAtoGCFR2034: 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kriss216:
Nigeria police officers affected should remain calm as we're looking into this.
cool

-Concerned citizens.

cheesy
Re: Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State by Asiri1991: 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
I enjoyed this free for all fight twelve years ago. It was a ritual we had every term. One week to exam or the closing day. Life can't be better than those days.

Ekerebe sorry.
Re: Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
aryzgreat:
Future Afonja NURTW "owomida" touts

How many time have I told you that school is not for you?

the numbers of tout collecting that levy are many at Onitsha, Nnewi, umuahia, Aba and other places in Igbo land. for the fact that they don't uniform them doesn't mean your region is free from the owomida

beside Igbo secondary students are brutal and not left behind in this scenario, I don't know why your likes just want to abuse a whole region because of what's becoming a norm in schools lately
Re: Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State by CUMIN: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
As simple as this event looks it portrayed a seeming danger on the types of children and the future we are building.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State by Tobey001: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
In need of a very good academic writer if interested contact tobi on 08135778687
Re: Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State by duro4chang(m): 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
aryzgreat:
Future Afonja NURTW "owomida" touts
How many time have I told you that school is not for you?
This boy you don take ya Mkpuru mmri again. Take time.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State by duro4chang(m): 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
jericco1:
Very funny, thank God he didn't lose his eyes.

But students of nowadays don dey get mind oo

They had the guts to even block road. Wawu
Na today?
Re: Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State by makavellidon: 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2021
KingEverest:
shocked end time students, Righteousness2 your attention is needed here
guy u no hear say pastor righteousness2 av travelled out 2 jerusallem
Re: Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State by Akerele44(m): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

[img]https://c./D1UYqF1qdb4AAAAd/excited-nollywood.gif[/img]
Pls how can I save dis animation ?
Re: Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State by dapolaw(m): 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
This one no be new thing nah, in our days then... Saint Finbass,CMS Grammar schl, Igbobi college and Baptist academy (a.k.a Aka) dey always fight sebi nah just stones these ones dey throw... Ours then, nah UTC( lebe) Dem dey use.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State by wwwihy: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
When asked if any arrest was made, Oyeyemi explained “We cannot arrest the students because they are minors. We can only detain and counsel them, after which they will be released.”
grin grin
Re: Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State by laughitall(m): 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
inoki247:
lol police don meet dere match....

We are looking into it we will contact the Force Headquarter to see what transpire between officer of the law and the students so let there be calm...
if the police had attacked the student na another thing una go Dey talk … stupid people .. most of y’all have no reasoning faculty

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State by anochuko01(m): 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
Gadafii:
NPF is the most corrupt force in the world, you know this.

Except ur papa no police and u dey try side with them, you know how nigerian police have been killing youths without causes, arresting them with no crime

I was on my way to felabration last time, police stop my Uber and demanded the three of us pay 50k each, simple because I have Google voice app on my phone, nothing else

If you're saying the whole police officers are corrupt, then you should have no problem when police calls every guy with dreads criminals

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State by liverpudian9(m): 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
I know dat school I pass through dere everyday I go to work Dem b werey
Re: Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State by christistruth01: 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
Brogrammer:
Inter secondary school fight no be new thing in Ogun State... The students sometimes go as far as wielding dangerous weapons, jazz and some unimaginable things you can think off.

The students have all gone mad grin teachers no dey students for public nowadays, if they do, na igbobi straight

They should Close down the School's until next year Sept

Let all of them repeat a Year for beating Police unless they give up the ring leaders and expel them

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Attack Police Officers In Ogun State by anochuko01(m): 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
laughitall:
if the police had attacked the student na another thing una go Dey talk … stupid people .. most of y’all have no reasoning faculty

Don't mind those people who can't think logically. Everything na with their useless emotions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) / Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel / FG Sacks 13 University Vice-Chancellors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.